10-26-2018 01:50 AM
1,125 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Welcome to WPCentral, Ana! It's great to have you here with us. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or share your knowledge with the rest of us.
    04-07-2014 08:16 PM
    But I'm Travis.
    You'll always be a welcome member too
    We'll call you Travis dot 1

Hi all, I'm Anastazja, Ana for short I'm Polish but I live in Ireland for about 10 years now. I got Nokia Lumia 625, absolutely love it! I got all the back shells and colorful cover for it. I always loved Nokia phones and I'm a gamer so I love windows. When Nokia was bought by windows I knew it will be awesome! I can't wait for WP 8.1 coming to Ireland. You guys are awesome and I spend hours reading the forums. And well done to the WPC team, the app is great!
    Welcome Anastazja!
    Glad to know you are having the best time with that 625!
    What's your favorite color?
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-07-2014 08:18 PM
    I think yellow is the best!
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-08-2014 05:15 AM
    Hello Everyone !
    my name is Vinit Pratap, 21 male, from India. I have completed my engineering this year in Electronics & Telecommunication. I like to tweak things that runs on software. I like Electronic Technology, Electronic music and love to click pictures with my digital camera or my Windows Phone. I am not so socially active but always interested to meet great peoples either around me or online.
    my life philosophy is to be in fun and make fun so friends gave me alter name "Fundru". Yes yo can call me that.
    WPCentral is a great community full of good peoples and i am following WPC since i bought my 1st Windows Phone in Nov-2013.
    Peace!
    04-09-2014 02:25 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral, Vinit!
    04-09-2014 03:01 AM
    Hi guys.i can see that most of you come from US so I will introduce myself.I'm Hoang and I'm 18 and live in Hanoi Viet Nam.nice to meet you guys
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-09-2014 09:28 PM
    Hi, Hoang! Welcome to WPCentral. Great to have you with us.
    04-09-2014 09:34 PM
    Hello WPCentral!
    I'm Ali, from Pakistan. I'm 16. Nearly done with my O Levels. I live in the federal capital, Islamabad. I'm a huge fan of Microsoft, and am well into their ecosystem. I own a Lumia 520.
    I love gaming and PC has been my platform since 2002 when I was in Kindergarten. My favorite genre is stealth. Linkin Park is my favorite band. I enjoy watching super hero films. Speaking of those, I love Spiderman!
    Been following WPCentral since I got my Lumia back in October 2013. Its been highly useful and informative! Keep up the good job!
    hamidkhatri, Guytronic and AMT21 like this.
    04-12-2014 10:54 AM
    welcome
    04-12-2014 05:31 PM
    Hi guys.i can see that most of you come from US so I will introduce myself.I'm Hoang and I'm 18 and live in Hanoi Viet Nam.nice to meet you guys
    Hello WPCentral!
    I'm Ali, from Pakistan. I'm 16. Nearly done with my O Levels. I live in the federal capital, Islamabad. I'm a huge fan of Microsoft, and am well into their ecosystem. I own a Lumia 520.
    I love gaming and PC has been my platform since 2002 when I was in Kindergarten. My favorite genre is stealth. Linkin Park is my favorite band. I enjoy watching super hero films. Speaking of those, I love Spiderman!
    Been following WPCentral since I got my Lumia back in October 2013. Its been highly useful and informative! Keep up the good job!
    Welcome to WPC!
    Good to see so many finding this site!
    See you around the forums.
    04-12-2014 05:49 PM
    Hello WPCentral!
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :D
    04-12-2014 05:50 PM
    And welcome to the rest of you! :D
    04-12-2014 05:50 PM
    My name is Ahmed. I'm 19 years old. im Egyptian living in Bahrain I am a miserable second year med student studying in an Irish medical school RCSI. Obviously im not working I barely have time to study. And to sum up I have no idea where im going in life and im worries out of my mind about my future.
    I spend alot of time on wpcentral.com because I have faith in Microsoft and Nokia because I feel like they're put in my own situation.they were once the greatest and they fell down suddenly. Just like me, I was once the brightest and a genius but since I went into med school im struggling and barely passing I have faith that one day , they'll be on top again as the greatest smartphone and PC sellers of all time. I really wish things will turn out to be just fine and perfect after I graduate but not all your wishes come true.
    Oh and I adore the Ford focus ST
    04-12-2014 05:59 PM
    My name is Ahmed. I'm 19 years old. im Egyptian living in Bahrain I am a miserable second year med student studying in an Irish medical school RCSI.
    Chin up my friend!
    You are making an effort and I think that's much more than than anyone could ask of you.

Be proud and hang on with a tight grip!
    04-12-2014 06:11 PM
    Chin up my friend!
    You are making an effort and I think that's much more than than anyone could ask of you.

Be proud and hang on with a tight grip!
    sad to say that its easier said than done bro :s but thanks for the push !!!
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-13-2014 09:21 AM
    Understood...

Had a life changing downturn with my job in my late forties and somehow crawled back.
    Words don't mean a whole lot, yet we must care in the best way we can.
    04-13-2014 05:56 PM
    Hey y'all I'm Weston, I'm 19 and live in the upper Midwest of the US of A and am a freshman in college that is looking to get his youth ministries degree, I've been on the WP wagon since the first batch of wp7 phones
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-13-2014 06:00 PM
    Welcome to the Forums! :D
    04-13-2014 06:03 PM
    Hey y'all I'm Weston, I'm 19 and live in the upper Midwest of the US of A and am a freshman in college that is looking to get his youth ministries degree, I've been on the WP wagon since the first batch of wp7 phones
    Welcome to WPCentral! Glad to see you've been a long time user! :D
    04-13-2014 06:04 PM
    So anyone here can play an instrument? God I hate you guys >_< ( just kidding ).
    hey !! I'm playing guitar ,, and I'm just 16
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-13-2014 06:06 PM
    May I join?

Hi! The name is Arya from Indonesia. I'm in my 4th & last year in college and struggling to finish my thesis. I was a WMobile user and have been a fan of WP since its announcement back then, iPhone & Android is too mainstream and the fanboys urgh how I loathe them. My first WP is dear old l800 then l920 until now. I'm thinking of getting l930. I used to love gaming but I guess Life makes me downgrade it to just enjoyed it. My favorite sport is jogging & cycling. My most feared question is 'who am I?'.

Nice to meet you all
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-13-2014 06:12 PM
    hey !! I'm playing guitar ,, and I'm just 16
    Hello!
    04-13-2014 06:19 PM
    May I join?

Hi! The name is Arya from Indonesia. I'm in my 4th & last year in college and struggling to finish my thesis. I was a WMobile user and have been a fan of WP since its announcement back then, iPhone & Android is too mainstream and the fanboys urgh how I loathe them. My first WP is dear old l800 then l920 until now. I'm thinking of getting l930. I used to love gaming but I guess Life makes me downgrade it to just enjoyed it. My favorite sport is jogging & cycling. My most feared question is 'who am I?'.

Nice to meet you all
    Wow, a VERY long time user! Welcome! :D
    04-13-2014 06:20 PM
    Hi All,

I am Chris from Adelaide, South Australia from the land down under, Australia.

I saw a few people were worried about revealing some of the more personal info about themselves because of Google's "identity sniffing" but well, I'm not scared of Google for the most part ;)

I am 22, have a Bachelor of IT (Networking and Security), and i'm happily working in an IT Graduate position with the Uni I studied with.

I'll start with this: I love Windows Phone and the Windows ecosystem. I am by no means a fanboy or anything; A quick look at my device graveyard and you'll see i've owned an android tablet and really appreciate the other ecosystems and platforms. iOS, while it isn't for me, is more than competent and I really admire what Jobs and Woz did for Apple. Tim Cook is no Jobs though - I don't see Apple the same way since Jobs' passing.

My spare time? I'm currently learning C# and whilst I have never pushed myself to learn advanced development, the time came a few months ago and I really want to become a programming guru over the next few years or however long it takes. With this, I hope to be developing Windows/Windows Phone apps in a year or two :)

I love video games, and have a real soft spot for mobile gaming too. Most of my gaming takes place on a mobile device, my Surface Pro, PS3/PS4 or PC. I play Soccer for a local club and live and breathe the sport, and support Fulham FC in the English Premier League - hopefully this introduction brings out some avid Soccer fans! I also love a lot of other sports and when i'm not working, playing sport or gaming, I really love sitting in front of my computer and brainstorming ideas, or just exploring new things to learn more about something. At the moment, i'm trying my best to learn Windows 8 and the changes between itself and Windows 7.

Music? I like Progressive House, Electro, Electronica, Trap, Some dubstep, and on the other side of the spectrum, I regularly listen to Alternative, Hip Hop, and Rock. I'd like to think I keep a fairly open mind with music and Nokia MixRadio helps that too (y)

One fun fact - I have been a member of WPCentral since 2011 - yet I have no idea why it's taken me so long to introduce myself formally. You may have seen me around the place and i've definitely seen a few of you guys too.

I am really passionate about Windows Phone, like many of you WPCentralers - it's a platform I felt at home with since 2011. I really want nothing more in the Technology industry than to see Windows Phone become the solid third spot as a Mobile Ecosystem, and I feel it's slowly happening but there's a lot of different changes that need to happen before they grow rapidly.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and i'm sure i'll see you around the forums!
    Guytronic and unstoppablekem like this.
    04-13-2014 08:01 PM
    Hi All,

I am Chris from Adelaide, South Australia from the land down under, Australia.
    Welcome Chris!
    The more the merrier.

Good to meet you.
    Regards!
    kyriacou48 likes this.
    04-13-2014 08:03 PM
1,125 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD