Introduce yourself!

Petra_87

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: lets introduce ourselves...

Hello, everyone!

My name is Peter. I live in London, Ontario in Canada. After about four years as a BlackBerry user (my first smartphone was a Bold 9000), I bought a second-hand Lumia 920 one week ago. I've been lurking for a few weeks, and I've already learned a lot from this community. I'm looking forward to learning much more and contributing myself in the future.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi, just got my first windows phone, a Nokia 925 and I like both the look and size of the phone. After having iPhones up to the 4s then moving to android with the galaxy note, note 2, xperia z, S4 and then to a xperia z1 which I still have the move to windows is somewhat of a shock. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that if I'm on some websites I can't go back to the last page I was on.

rudrAgni

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Hi,
I am Pramod from New York US. A bit late to the smartphone world, I finally bought my first smartphone, a Nokia Lumia 920, two weeks back. Its been great till now and I love my phone. Only complain is a very erratic battery but I suppose it would settle down soon after some use. Since last two weeks I have been browsing through wpcentral and loved it for some great articles and nice tips in forums. Keep up the good work guys, its my daily source of news for the windows phone as well as my Lumia 920!

Thanks

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Chris. Long time smart phone user. My first was an Audiovox 6600. Since then, I've used nearly every phone OS out there. Recently I was on a Galaxy Note that died. Then a Blackberry. I decided I missed a touch screen, and saw the Lumia 521 price tag at Walmart. So I went on Tuesday to get it, and I haven't put it down since.

TL;DR

Hi everyone!

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Hotnaijababe

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Name's Alexia, 23 from Nigeria. Work as an auditor, consultant and financial analyst :p. I'm way too loyal to Nokia and a bit partial to the WP is.

Ok just call me Hotnaijababe or HNB if that's too long to type ;D

Hotnaijababe

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Hi, just got my first windows phone, a Nokia 925 and I like both the look and size of the phone. After having iPhones up to the 4s then moving to android with the galaxy note, note 2, xperia z, S4 and then to a xperia z1 which I still have the move to windows is somewhat of a shock. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that if I'm on some websites I can't go back to the last page I was on.

I just swipe to the left on UC browser. It's somewhat a problem on Explorer though, so i hope Microsoft will work on this.

doky101

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I'm from Croatia, very big fan of WP and whole Metro/Modern UI style on a phone, WP is not so popular there yet but it's growing. ATM my primary phone is Ativ S and I like him very much, been using 710, 800, 8S, 920 (had it without warranty and he died :unhappy:, really great device). I had been on Android for years before the switch to WP but was never really happy with him, always some kind of problems, lags etc...

shamrock1988

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Hey folks

My name isn't important. I'm 25 & from Co. Tyrone in Ireland.

I'm self employed working at CCTV and some PC repair

Love my tech although I'm not a fan of fanboys, embrace all technology please

Massive love and respect for the GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association), big supporter of my local club.

My tech
Lumia 920
Xbox 360 -XBO next yr
Custom built PC
CCTV systems - Geovison, Hikvision, iwatch
M10 Tecra Laptop - laptops are still king. Tabs are for fun
Nexus 7, 1st gen
Kindle Fire HD
IPad mini
Lumia 620 (id love a high end lumia to be this size)
Boxee box
Custom built touch screen jukebox
Sky+ HD
Humax Youview

Other things i enjoy
Pool (proper pool)
Enhancing my Man cave
Swimming
Aquariums
Pinterest
Reddit

billytx97

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

Howdy, I'm Bill and I live in Stephenville Tx, I'm a LCDC, my first smart phone was a Nokia Music, went through several early android phones. 1st wp was a Samsung Focus, then HTC Titan, currently use 920, LG Optimus G Pro, and in a little while 1520. AT&T just a couple of weeks ago brought LTE to this little college town, no joke.

gripr

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Everyone,

I've been an iPhone and Android user for a few years and before that it was Palm and Windows. I just sold my iPhone 5 last night because I have the WP8 itch lol.

Vol4til3

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello Windows phone users I am from Africa 27 years old And I joined the windows phone bandwagon and loving the experience. I bought myself a lumia 820 and very very impressed. especially the here Maps,lens and drive apps. I hope I will be making alot of friends and fellow WP users :grin:

elmacho

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. Merry Christmas. My name is Ajith, I am from Kerala, India . Yep, I am a newbie here. Recently switched to windows phone from android. About me, I m 22. I have just done my graduation in electronics.
Why I switched?Well ,I got really tired of tweaking stuff to make things work on Android. being a bit tech savvy, I used to really get into changing ROMs, customising stuff. But ultimately,i wouldn`t be too happy with it. So I wanted to switch to something which works out of the box. Been a big fan of Nokia before the android craze and I love the modern UI,how it looks and the fluidity especially on the touch screen. Hoping to make some good friends here and having a nice time :)

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. Merry Christmas. My name is Ajith, I am from Kerala, India . Yep, I am a newbie here. Recently switched to windows phone from android. About me, I m 22. I have just done my graduation in electronics.
Why I switched?Well ,I got really tired of tweaking stuff to make things work on Android. being a bit tech savvy, I used to really get into changing ROMs, customising stuff. But ultimately,i wouldn`t be too happy with it. So I wanted to switch to something which works out of the box. Been a big fan of Nokia before the android craze and I love the modern UI,how it looks and the fluidity especially on the touch screen. Hoping to make some good friends here and having a nice time :)
swagatham machoo

MitakooBG

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm Dimitar, 18(almost 19), from Bulgaria. I'm WP8 user for 11months (lumia 820). I bought it because I liked the camera. My previous device was Nokia 5310 Express Music. :D:D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I`m Blaž from Slovenia. I`m 16 years old. I switched to WP because of Nokia. Lumia 820 is my 4. Nokia phone ( Nokia 5200, Nokia 6220 Classic and Nokia C6-01). I also own a chip Android tablet because of games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb