Introduce yourself!

Vinit Pratap

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone !
my name is Vinit Pratap, 21 male, from India. I have completed my engineering this year in Electronics & Telecommunication. I like to tweak things that runs on software. I like Electronic Technology, Electronic music and love to click pictures with my digital camera or my Windows Phone. I am not so socially active but always interested to meet great peoples either around me or online.
my life philosophy is to be in fun and make fun so friends gave me alter name "Fundru". Yes yo can call me that.
WPCentral is a great community full of good peoples and i am following WPC since i bought my 1st Windows Phone in Nov-2013.
Peace!

Bi Chesnoda

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.i can see that most of you come from US so I will introduce myself.I'm Hoang and I'm 18 and live in Hanoi Viet Nam.nice to meet you guys

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello WPCentral!
I'm Ali, from Pakistan. I'm 16. Nearly done with my O Levels. I live in the federal capital, Islamabad. I'm a huge fan of Microsoft, and am well into their ecosystem. I own a Lumia 520.
I love gaming and PC has been my platform since 2002 when I was in Kindergarten. My favorite genre is stealth. Linkin Park is my favorite band. I enjoy watching super hero films. Speaking of those, I love Spiderman!
Been following WPCentral since I got my Lumia back in October 2013. Its been highly useful and informative! Keep up the good job!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.i can see that most of you come from US so I will introduce myself.I'm Hoang and I'm 18 and live in Hanoi Viet Nam.nice to meet you guys

Hello WPCentral!
I'm Ali, from Pakistan. I'm 16. Nearly done with my O Levels. I live in the federal capital, Islamabad. I'm a huge fan of Microsoft, and am well into their ecosystem. I own a Lumia 520.
I love gaming and PC has been my platform since 2002 when I was in Kindergarten. My favorite genre is stealth. Linkin Park is my favorite band. I enjoy watching super hero films. Speaking of those, I love Spiderman!
Been following WPCentral since I got my Lumia back in October 2013. Its been highly useful and informative! Keep up the good job!

Welcome to WPC!
Good to see so many finding this site!
See you around the forums.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello WPCentral!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :D

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My name is Ahmed. I'm 19 years old. im Egyptian living in Bahrain I am a miserable second year med student studying in an Irish medical school RCSI. Obviously im not working I barely have time to study. And to sum up I have no idea where im going in life and im worries out of my mind about my future.
I spend alot of time on wpcentral.com because I have faith in Microsoft and Nokia because I feel like they're put in my own situation.they were once the greatest and they fell down suddenly. Just like me, I was once the brightest and a genius but since I went into med school im struggling and barely passing I have faith that one day , they'll be on top again as the greatest smartphone and PC sellers of all time. I really wish things will turn out to be just fine and perfect after I graduate but not all your wishes come true.
Oh and I adore the Ford focus ST

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My name is Ahmed. I'm 19 years old. im Egyptian living in Bahrain I am a miserable second year med student studying in an Irish medical school RCSI.

Chin up my friend!
You are making an effort and I think that's much more than than anyone could ask of you.

Be proud and hang on with a tight grip!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
sad to say that its easier said than done bro :s but thanks for the push !!!

Understood...

Had a life changing downturn with my job in my late forties and somehow crawled back.
Words don't mean a whole lot, yet we must care in the best way we can.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey y'all I'm Weston, I'm 19 and live in the upper Midwest of the US of A and am a freshman in college that is looking to get his youth ministries degree, I've been on the WP wagon since the first batch of wp7 phones

Arya Satya

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
May I join?

Hi! The name is Arya from Indonesia. I'm in my 4th & last year in college and struggling to finish my thesis. I was a WMobile user and have been a fan of WP since its announcement back then, iPhone & Android is too mainstream and the fanboys urgh how I loathe them. My first WP is dear old l800 then l920 until now. I'm thinking of getting l930. I used to love gaming but I guess Life makes me downgrade it to just enjoyed it. My favorite sport is jogging & cycling. My most feared question is 'who am I?'.

Nice to meet you all

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
May I join?

Hi! The name is Arya from Indonesia. I'm in my 4th & last year in college and struggling to finish my thesis. I was a WMobile user and have been a fan of WP since its announcement back then, iPhone & Android is too mainstream and the fanboys urgh how I loathe them. My first WP is dear old l800 then l920 until now. I'm thinking of getting l930. I used to love gaming but I guess Life makes me downgrade it to just enjoyed it. My favorite sport is jogging & cycling. My most feared question is 'who am I?'.

Nice to meet you all

Wow, a VERY long time user! Welcome! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs