Yesterday 03:14 AM
1,122 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Hello all! This is Michelle from Finland. I work in a design agency. I am new to this forum and I use Lumia 1020 and 1520 (provided by my company). I found lots of interesting and useful info from this forum and I will definitely be more active! I also love to try out new phone accessories.

Wish everyone a nice day!
    Hell-o and Welcome to WPC Michelle!

Glad to see you have joined in the fun here...
    Post often!
    05-29-2014 05:06 PM
    Hello,

I am from San Jose, California. I use a Lumia 920 and a Surface pro, both of them from the day they were introduced in the market. I route for Microsoft products and services especially from the time they went Metro. I love their interfaces and the quality of software built by MS. Has been a regular visitor of WPcentral and finally decided to join the party in these forums.

Cheers,
    Mobiton
    05-29-2014 05:44 PM
    Hello,

I am from San Jose, California. I use a Lumia 920 and a Surface pro, both of them from the day they were introduced in the market. I route for Microsoft products and services especially from the time they went Metro. I love their interfaces and the quality of software built by MS. Has been a regular visitor of WPcentral and finally decided to join the party in these forums.

Cheers,
    Mobiton
    Welcome to the WPC!
    Hope you find this place an enjoyable and helpful experience!
    05-29-2014 07:49 PM
    Hi everyone,

Been reading this site and forum since July 2013 when I picked up a Lumia 520 after being a long-time iPhone user!
    Really enjoy the Windows OS and Nokia apps such as MixRadio, Here Drive and Nokia Camera. Despite the relatively low app support and mainstream coverage, I wouldn't go back to iPhone or Android, my next upgrade will be to a higher spec Lumia.
    Speaking of which, is anyone aware of a website or even page on this forum that details the date a phone was released in to the market?

Thanks,

Trev
    05-30-2014 06:36 AM
    Quick Hello to all on forums.
    05-30-2014 08:46 AM
    I've been around here for a while, but I never introduced myself. But better late than never. I am Benjamin from the Netherlands. I am a history student and a huge tech enthusiast. With the introduction of Windows 8 I began to like Microsoft more and more. So in October last year, I bought a Lumia 920. I really like my phone and I love it to see WP grow day by day.
    05-30-2014 09:31 AM
    Hi, stumbled upon this thread and decided to go ahead. I'm Patrick from The Philippines. I a college student taking a communication course bc I hate math (that's AB). I'm a smartphone enthusiast (wut?) I like reading stuff about it and I enjoy WP because of that. I don't like Apple because all they know is lawsuits, lawsuits and lawsuits. I was an Android user but it ruined my whole life.
    05-30-2014 09:36 AM
    Hi everyone,

Been reading this site and forum since July 2013 when I picked up a Lumia 520 after being a long-time iPhone user!
    Really enjoy the Windows OS and Nokia apps such as MixRadio, Here Drive and Nokia Camera. Despite the relatively low app support and mainstream coverage, I wouldn't go back to iPhone or Android, my next upgrade will be to a higher spec Lumia.
    Speaking of which, is anyone aware of a website or even page on this forum that details the date a phone was released in to the market?

Thanks,

Trev
    Hey Trev, great to see you! Release dates News, Reviews and Phones - Phone Arena phone arena should give you a good idea if you search a certain model.

Quick Hello to all on forums.
    Quick hello right back at ya, Staylong.

I've been around here for a while, but I never introduced myself. But better late than never. I am Benjamin from the Netherlands. I am a history student and a huge tech enthusiast. With the introduction of Windows 8 I began to like Microsoft more and more. So in October last year, I bought a Lumia 920. I really like my phone and I love it to see WP grow day by day.
    Hey Benjamin! I have a 920 myself, best phone I ever bought!

Hi, stumbled upon this thread and decided to go ahead. I'm Patrick from The Philippines. I a college student taking a communication course bc I hate math (that's AB). I'm a smartphone enthusiast (wut?) I like reading stuff about it and I enjoy WP because of that. I don't like Apple because all they know is lawsuits, lawsuits and lawsuits. I was an Android user but it ruined my whole life.
    Hey Patrick, great to see new members from all around the globe!
    05-30-2014 11:45 AM
    Hi all new to the forums but have been browsing for a while. Did have a 520 just upgraded to 1520 and 8.1 preview and loving every minute. Such an easy switch from Android, and now have found I can download .rar music files and move them to music folder all on my phone. Consider me a happy windows phone user :) nice to meet you all
    05-30-2014 12:55 PM
    Hi all new to the forums but have been browsing for a while. Did have a 520 just upgraded to 1520 and 8.1 preview and loving every minute. Such an easy switch from Android, and now have found I can download .rar music files and move them to music folder all on my phone. Consider me a happy windows phone user :) nice to meet you all
    Welcome Rob!
    Good to see another WP user joining on.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-30-2014 01:01 PM
    Hi everyone! Names Alyssa and I have lived in California all my life. I'm also new to the forums and its pretty cool and feels like we are all one big Nokia family lol Proud owner of my Nokia Lumia 520, my first windows phone and love the technology and features it came with :) hope everyone has a great night/day! ^__^
    05-31-2014 12:02 AM
    Hell-o Alyssa very glad to see you joining the WPC gang.
    Looking forward to your insights and comments in the forum.

Good regards!
    Himanshu Chowdhary and AMT21 like this.
    05-31-2014 12:07 AM
    hi,i'm vikas from india, i'm using my lumia 720 since last 7 months now,and i love it,i never used any other phone except nokia all my life and no intention to do so in near future. yes u can call me a nokia fanboy ^ ^ wp is so amazing in some aspects but lacks in some too but with 8.1 it improved a lot and still improving.....oh and the latest update to whatsapp is sooooo amazing.
    05-31-2014 12:12 AM
    Hi everyone! Names Alyssa and I have lived in California all my life. I'm also new to the forums and its pretty cool and feels like we are all one big Nokia family lol Proud owner of my Nokia Lumia 520, my first windows phone and love the technology and features it came with :) hope everyone has a great night/day! ^__^
    hi,i'm vikas from india, i'm using my lumia 720 since last 7 months now,and i love it,i never used any other phone except nokia all my life and no intention to do so in near future. yes u can call me a nokia fanboy ^ ^ wp is so amazing in some aspects but lacks in some too but with 8.1 it improved a lot and still improving.....oh and the latest update to whatsapp is sooooo amazing.
    Hello to both of you, and welcome to WPCentral.
    05-31-2014 12:23 AM
    Hai..i am Hafiz from Malaysia..im using Lumia 1020..i love WPC coz i can get a lot of info regarding Windows phone..i new to Windows phone just switch from android about a month..

Wish all WPC members a nice day..
    05-31-2014 12:23 AM
    Hai..i am Hafiz from Malaysia..im using Lumia 1020..i love WPC coz i can get a lot of info regarding Windows phone..i new to Windows phone just switch from android about a month..

Wish all WPC members a nice day..
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral.
    05-31-2014 12:25 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral everyone
    Guytronic and Karthik Naik like this.
    05-31-2014 08:43 AM
    hi guys, im Karthik from Mumbai, India
    im a student,serial gadget buyer :D and come from a business background so i get to try out all sorts of tech related stuff from time to time :D
    my daily phone is a lumia 720 running 8.1,absolutely love it sometimes even more than my other gadgets(including my 820) especially with its great battery life and camera
    waiting eagerly for a phone like the 930 but with an sd card slot :P :D
    i love wpcentral,very informative posts and help! :))
    06-01-2014 04:31 AM
    SoCal or NorCal?
    06-01-2014 04:57 AM
    Hey I'm Chris originally from Philadelphia, Pa but I'm a California guy now. I was on team iPhone until recently. I was rocking the iPhone 4s but I got tired of apple giving me no reason to upgrade. They kept releasing the same phone year after year (with useless features). I fix airplanes for a living and produce music for my side job. I spend alot of time networking so I need a phone I can get work done on so now I'm rocking the Lumia 1520. Best decision I made.
    Guytronic and Techbugz like this.
    06-01-2014 05:12 AM
    Hi all! I'm Dave and I'm one half of a small two man indie game dev team called Monster and Monster. We primarily make quirky little games for iOS and Android but I've actually been using Windows Phones for a good few years now because I'm a massive fan of the OS.

Currently loving my Lumia 920 despite the contract nearly being up and because I'm such a fan I've actually ended up spending a lot of my free time over the last few months working on a side project called Alpha Pop. My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!?).
    06-02-2014 12:54 PM
    Hi all! I'm Dave and I'm one half of a small two man indie game dev team called Monster and Monster. We primarily make quirky little games for iOS and Android but I've actually been using Windows Phones for a good few years now because I'm a massive fan of the OS.

Currently loving my Lumia 920 despite the contract nearly being up and because I'm such a fan I've actually ended up spending a lot of my free time over the last few months working on a side project called Alpha Pop. My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!?).
    Hi Dave!
    I really like what you emulated there with:
    "My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!)"
    Hope to see your work coming to the WP...it's a really great platform and many of us share your belief that it deserves the best.

Anyhoo welcome good sir we'll see you around the forum!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-02-2014 11:15 PM
    SoCal or NorCal?
    So Cal
    06-04-2014 11:30 PM
    Hi. First post here from Wales, UK. I've decided to try windows phone now that it is picking up and the hardware is rivalling other platforms. I'm waiting to get my hands on a Nokia 930. I'm really looking forward to get started with it despite the situation of it being announced at the beginning of April and still not available for pre-order yet! But I will be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it.
    Don.
    06-09-2014 12:57 PM
    Hi. First post here from Wales, UK. I've decided to try windows phone now that it is picking up and the hardware is rivalling other platforms. I'm waiting to get my hands on a Nokia 930. I'm really looking forward to get started with it despite the situation of it being announced at the beginning of April and still not available for pre-order yet! But I will be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it.
    Don.
    Welcome Don!
    I'd be very curious to see the new 930 myself.

Again Welcome and glad to see you have joined us!
    Good regards there!
    06-09-2014 12:59 PM
1,122 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD