08-03-2018 06:41 PM
1,125 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm from Mexico City. I am studying Civil Engineering, and have been reading WPCentral for about two and a half years, but I just registered. Still in WP7.8, sadly.
    06-19-2014 11:07 AM
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm from Mexico City. I am studying Civil Engineering, and have been reading WPCentral for about two and a half years, but I just registered. Still in WP7.8, sadly.
    Hello and Welcome Mike. I studied Mechanical Engineering and am now doing Building Services Engineering ;) Good luck in your studies. I hope you enjoy your time in this great community.
    06-20-2014 01:36 AM
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Manuel from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27 years and audiovisual designer (dont know if thats the name in english haha). I switched from an iphone 4 to a lumia 920 like a year ago, wanted to try something new, happy with my WP! I started reading wpcentral page since i have my wp, but just now saw the forum.
    I work in a factory, and 2 months ago with some friends we decided to make some apps in our free time, we made the first app to realease 1 month before the world cup, but since we are all new in this we made a lot of mistakes and realease it 1 week before the world cup, so we couldnt make much of a promotion :( . We also made it with phonegap and couldnt realease if for WP. Now we are almost ready to publish a game, made with unity, that will be also for WP, so very happy about that!
    06-20-2014 08:41 AM
    Hello and welcome Manuel. I'm glad you discovered the forum after browsing the main site. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post. This community is a great place to interact with fellow users of WP. Also, good luck with your ventures into app development. The forums can also be a great place to gather feedback.
    06-20-2014 10:14 AM
    Name's Angelo, a regular high school student. Living in Medan , Indonesia. Nice to meet you all!
    06-20-2014 10:36 AM
    Studied Computer Science Engineering and now working ok many other websites.
    Last edited by Siddharth Ramakrishnan; 07-06-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    06-20-2014 01:02 PM
    Name's Angelo, a regular high school student. Living in Medan , Indonesia. Nice to meet you all!
    Hey Angelo welcome to WPCentral. Enjoy your stay here
    Guytronic, Laura Knotek and gedzum like this.
    06-20-2014 01:08 PM
    Ahoy Siddharth welcome to WPCentral :)
    Guytronic, Laura Knotek and gedzum like this.
    06-20-2014 01:13 PM
    Hello and welcome Manuel. I'm glad you discovered the forum after browsing the main site. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post. This community is a great place to interact with fellow users of WP. Also, good luck with your ventures into app development. The forums can also be a great place to gather feedback.

Thanks for the welcome!!
    Sure, i will navigate the forum and will ask when having troubles developing!
    06-20-2014 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the welcome!!
    Sure, i will navigate the forum and will ask when having troubles developing!
    Hey Manuel, really wish you the best with developing and settling into the community - it's great to have you here!
    06-22-2014 10:09 AM
    Hello.

I am Adarsh from India, currently a post-graduate student. Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 630.
    06-27-2014 12:02 AM
    Hello.

I am Adarsh from India, currently a post-graduate student. Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 630.
    Hi Adarsh and welcome to WPCentral.

Where in India do you live?
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-27-2014 12:04 AM
    I'm living in Bangalore.
    06-27-2014 12:07 AM
    Sounds cool - how do you like your 630?
    06-29-2014 12:05 PM
    Hi there,
    Been so intrigued by Nokia Lumia 920 and Windows Phone that I decided to get one once my contract was up. So Friday 4th July I received my Lumia. Im from Cape Town, South Africa
    07-07-2014 02:05 AM
    Hello and welcome fsadulla. I'm happy for your purchase (I'm also rocking the 920 ). Hope it serves you well. The forum is always at your service if you have any questions.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    07-07-2014 04:27 AM
    Hi there,
    Been so intrigued by Nokia Lumia 920 and Windows Phone that I decided to get one once my contract was up. So Friday 4th July I received my Lumia. Im from Cape Town, South Africa
    Hey welcome to WPCentral fsadulla and congratulations for your lumia 920 if you have any questions , all the great members are here to help you
    gedzum and Guytronic like this.
    07-07-2014 09:31 AM
    Hi, my name is Francesco and I live in a small town near Milan, Italy.
    Last October I switched from Android to Windows Phone, when I bought my Nokia Lumia 1020.
    After a week of intense usage, I understood that WP was what I was searching for: a simple, faster and cool operative system.
    I love Windows Phone. ;-)
    I discovered wpcentral after a couple of month since my purchase, while I was searching for information about Windows phone.
    Nice to meet you all! ;-)
    07-08-2014 07:34 PM
    Last October I switched from Android to Windows Phone, when I bought my Nokia Lumia 1020.
    After a week of intense usage, I understood that WP was what I was searching for: a simple, faster and cool operative system.
    I discovered wpcentral after a couple of month since my purchase, while I was searching for information about Windows phone.
    Hi Francesco and welcome to WPCentral.

I'm glad you like your 1020 and that you've joined us here.
    07-08-2014 09:56 PM
    I ain't new here but I haven't introduced my self here. So here I go :

Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India. I'm an IT professional and develop softwares for Banks in JAVA and PL/SQL. I'm a WP freak and spend most of my free time on WPCentral when I'm inside the house. My first smart phone was a WP8 so I've never been on Android ever.

Currently I have a Lumia 1320 and love it because of the 6'' screen.
    07-08-2014 10:28 PM
    I ain't new here but I haven't introduced my self here. So here I go :

Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India. I'm an IT professional and develop softwares for Banks in JAVA and PL/SQL. I'm a WP freak and spend most of my free time on WPCentral when I'm inside the house. My first smart phone was a WP8 so I've never been on Android ever.

Currently I have a Lumia 1320 and love it because of the 6'' screen.
    Hi Lance,

I'm glad you've introduced yourself now, even though you've been helping a lot of people for quite some time now.
    07-08-2014 10:35 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India
    Hey where in India do you live ?
    Guytronic and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-08-2014 10:52 PM
    Hello Everyone, I am Rak****h and i am from India.

I am doing my under graduate studies and I am a huuuge fan of WP
    I own a beautiful LUMIA 925
    and my latest achievement - Advising 7 people I know into buying WP and they all did it and they LOVE it.
    WP forever
    07-08-2014 10:54 PM
    Hello Everyone, I am Rak****h and i am from India.

I am doing my under graduate studies and I am a huuuge fan of WP
    I own a beautiful LUMIA 925
    and my latest achievement - Advising 7 people I know into buying WP and they all did it and they LOVE it.
    WP forever
    Hey welcome to WPCentral forums
    rck1993, Guytronic, gedzum and 1 others like this.
    07-08-2014 10:56 PM
    Hello and welcome Francesco. I'm glad you decided to join the WPCentral ocmmunity as your source of Windows Phone related information. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun with your Lumia 1020! :)
    07-09-2014 01:46 AM
1,125 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD