10-26-2018 01:50 AM
1,125 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    yo, I am primux 😎 , I am only friend of Microsoft phones style and their security ,,, I am just like hidden thinking 😔
    10-12-2014 02:37 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I'm Tanya and I live in Gainesville, FL . I am a mom to 1 and a wife of 10 years. I had my first mobile phone at 15 years old, it was an old school flip-phone that looked like a painted brick! :) Technology has evolved so much in the past 14 years, since my first phone, that it's hard not to fall in love with it. I look forward to seeing what this website and these forums and blogs have to offer! Cheers Everyone!
    Welcome to WPC! What device have you upgraded to?
    10-13-2014 02:27 PM
    yo, I am primux , I am only friend of Microsoft phones style and their security ,,, I am just like hidden thinking
    Welcome to WPC!
    10-13-2014 02:28 PM
    Hello,

I'm Maxime, Windows Phone user since the release of 7.

I create games and apps for a living. Under the name Xeno bits.

And I'm currently rocking (and loving) the mighty 1520
    Welcome to WPC! The 1520 is a powerhouse of a device:-)
    10-13-2014 02:31 PM
    Hello, I'm Daron.

I'm coming from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, running CyanogenMod 11m SNAPSHOT M11. My Sprint plan is up on the 31st and I just opened an AT&T plan with a purchase of the Nokia Lumia 1520. I think that once the ecosystem matures in a way that Android's Google Play did, Windows Phones will be the best smartphones on the market.

I'm excited to get my phone on Monday and learn from all of you.
    10-19-2014 05:35 AM
    Welcome to the community Daron. Glad to see you will try out Windows Phone. Hope you enjoy your device and your time here on the forums.
    10-19-2014 08:13 AM
    Hello, I'm Daron.

I'm coming from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, running CyanogenMod 11m SNAPSHOT M11. My Sprint plan is up on the 31st and I just opened an AT&T plan with a purchase of the Nokia Lumia 1520. I think that once the ecosystem matures in a way that Android's Google Play did, Windows Phones will be the best smartphones on the market.

Welcome to WPC and the 1520 is a beast of a device. I believe with Windows 10 you probably won't need to tote around a tablet or laptop with your 1520 around:-)
    10-20-2014 11:38 AM
    Hello, I'm Daron.

I hope you're adjusting well to your new phone! Welcome to Windows Central!
    10-31-2014 03:23 PM
    Hello, I'm Daron.

You da man Daron :) We can't wait you to share your first impressions with WP :)
    Any help you need about WP will be gladly provided to you from us :)
    10-31-2014 05:38 PM
    Hi, I`m Kremo an active Lumia 520 user. Always loved windows phones, I had my first as an SPV (made by HTC) with windows mobile 2002.
    11-06-2014 03:52 PM
    Maybe this is off topic a bit, but this is Mile (he is on left, I'm on right) who is my friend and looooong time Android user.
    When i start talking to him about how gorgeous WP actually is, it took me just 2 weeks to make him buy his first WP device and he is loving it so far (yeah, he is constantly calling me like "Hey how do i do this, that?" haha)
    Windows Phone 1:0 Android :)
    (dsc00024.jpg)
    11-06-2014 08:32 PM
    Hi, I`m Kremo an active Lumia 520 user. Always loved windows phones, I had my first as an SPV (made by HTC) with windows mobile 2002.
    Welcome to the community. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Windows Phone experience.

Maybe this is off topic a bit, but this is Mile (he is on left, I'm on right) who is my friend and looooong time Android user.
    When i start talking to him about how gorgeous WP actually is, it took me just 2 weeks to make him buy his first WP device and he is loving it so far (yeah, he is constantly calling me like "Hey how do i do this, that?" haha)
    (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00024.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	86772)
    Nice to hear you got your friend to try out Windows Phone..so here's a welcome for him. Hope he enjoys the experience.
    Boris NevermorE likes this.
    11-07-2014 04:42 AM
    Hello all!

My name is Tyler. I live in California, full-time student while working full-time for Kaiser Permanente. I am a lifetime gadget junkie, extreme DIYer, ex-star-commenter of Gizmodo(when having a star actually meant something and before Gizmodo turned into what it has been for the last 4+ yrs). I've been with Windows since Windows 95 and Windows Phone since Windows Mobile 5.0. I live with a gorgeous pixie chick, have a 90lbs pitbull and a 3 day old puppy French bulldog(my pixie chick has the parents), and drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU(called The Stormtrooper). My favorite hobbies: snowboarding, movies, anything tech related, mods and DIY projects, gym, and I'm obsessed with getting tattoos. It's all downhill after your 1st one, just can't stop.

Most of my tattoos are pretty epic and highly admired within the "geek and nerd" community. Here's a list of what I have so far: a green silhouette of The Hulk with a smaller skin silhouette of Bruce Banner in front of or on top depends on how you look at it I guess lol, The Joke stabbing Batman in an obvious lovers quarrel, a mashup of the 1941 Batman Logo inside the Dark Knight Rises logo, another mashup but with R2D2 and a Dalek falling in love, an old school Sailor Jerry style TARDIS in a vortex of time and space,Master Chief with his assault rifle, Wall•E in space using a fire extinguisher chasing after Eve, and my favorite one so far is Spiderman violently ripping Venom off of him. Much much more to go too.

My everyday go to gadgets and others I have and love: Nokia Lumia 1520, Surface Pro 3, 13" Macbook Pro Retina with Windows 8.1 Pro from a clean install(No trace of OS X can or will be found), Canon Rebel T3i, Xbone, PS4, my Panasonic TC-P65VT30 and my Samsung UN55F7100AFXZA.

I plan to be a regular contributor here, as time permits, so if you have any questions for me let me know.

Tyler
    Last edited by beardicorn; 11-08-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    11-08-2014 02:38 AM
    Hi Tyler,

I'm glad you've joined our community.
    beardicorn likes this.
    11-08-2014 02:41 AM
    Hello Tyler and welcome to the Windows Central forums. Hope you enjoy your time here. See you around :)
    11-09-2014 04:54 AM
    Welcome to Windows Central, glad you've joined the right OS!
    11-11-2014 06:20 PM
    Hello all!

My name is Tyler. I live in California, full-time student while working full-time for Kaiser Permanente. I am a lifetime gadget junkie, extreme DIYer, ex-star-commenter of Gizmodo(when having a star actually meant something and before Gizmodo turned into what it has been for the last 4+ yrs). I've been with Windows since Windows 95 and Windows Phone since Windows Mobile 5.0. I live with a gorgeous pixie chick, have a 90lbs pitbull and a 3 day old puppy French bulldog(my pixie chick has the parents), and drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU(called The Stormtrooper). My favorite hobbies: snowboarding, movies, anything tech related, mods and DIY projects, gym, and I'm obsessed with getting tattoos. It's all downhill after your 1st one, just can't stop.

Most of my tattoos are pretty epic and highly admired within the "geek and nerd" community. Here's a list of what I have so far: a green silhouette of The Hulk with a smaller skin silhouette of Bruce Banner in front of or on top depends on how you look at it I guess lol, The Joke stabbing Batman in an obvious lovers quarrel, a mashup of the 1941 Batman Logo inside the Dark Knight Rises logo, another mashup but with R2D2 and a Dalek falling in love, an old school Sailor Jerry style TARDIS in a vortex of time and space,Master Chief with his assault rifle, Wall•E in space using a fire extinguisher chasing after Eve, and my favorite one so far is Spiderman violently ripping Venom off of him. Much much more to go too.

My everyday go to gadgets and others I have and love: Nokia Lumia 1520, Surface Pro 3, 13" Macbook Pro Retina with Windows 8.1 Pro from a clean install(No trace of OS X can or will be found), Canon Rebel T3i, Xbone, PS4, my Panasonic TC-P65VT30 and my Samsung UN55F7100AFXZA.

I plan to be a regular contributor here, as time permits, so if you have any questions for me let me know.

Tyler
    Welcome to our community Tyler! We are glad you are here and I am most interested in learning about your MBA running a clean Windows 8.1 without any traces of OS X.
    11-11-2014 06:21 PM
    (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00024.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	86772)
    Thanks for sharing, Boris!
    Boris NevermorE likes this.
    11-11-2014 06:22 PM
    Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm Sean, a developer at a small indie games company called Bit By Bit Studios. We've just finished porting our first game from Android / iOS over to WP 8, and I'm really excited to get involved a bit more with the WP ecosystem.

If things go well for us on the WP store with this first game, we'll definitely be launching our next game on Windows Phone at the same time as Android and iOS, so I hope people are excited to get some new quality games coming into the store. And thanks for hosting these great forums!
    11-19-2014 02:20 AM
    Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm Sean, a developer at a small indie games company called Bit By Bit Studios. We've just finished porting our first game from Android / iOS over to WP 8, and I'm really excited to get involved a bit more with the WP ecosystem.

If things go well for us on the WP store with this first game, we'll definitely be launching our next game on Windows Phone at the same time as Android and iOS, so I hope people are excited to get some new quality games coming into the store. And thanks for hosting these great forums!
    Hello Sean and welcome to Windows Central. Hopefully this community will be of use to you in your app development for this platform. Wish you all the best.
    11-20-2014 04:10 AM

Welcome to our community and many thanks for developing for our platform! Good luck with the development of the next game:-)
    11-20-2014 11:49 AM

Always great to see new developers on the forum. Don't forget to check out the developer section of the boards!
    11-30-2014 12:12 PM
    I'm an Artist so I paint, I also did photography at a point but to be honest I hate it. I resent having ( what I call ) a worthless ability and would sell my soul to be able to trade it for singing or playing an instrument XD.
    Ow come on Art is great! Why the need for some mainstream skills like singing and instruments. Paint how you feel about it and maybe you'll see something LOL :D
    12-06-2014 07:23 AM
    Hello all!

Tyler
    Welcome to Windows Central Tyler, great to have you here!
    12-07-2014 02:39 PM
    Hello everyone,

My name is Saul Gomez, I live in Bellevue WA, I started working for Microsoft this year and it has been a really amazing experience. I love to play video games on console or PC, halo, pokemon, smash, you name it. Since I was a little kid technology has been my passion, I like to think that we are the wizards of our ages with hardware as our wands and programming languages/algorithms as our spells.

I also like photography, a few animes and reading.

I'll be around to answer your questions, either Microsoft related or whatever you want to talk.

Cheers!
    Last edited by saulricardo; 12-17-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    12-17-2014 01:15 PM
1,125 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD