08-03-2018 06:41 PM
1,125 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Hi Peter. Welcome to the boards. We are always happy to see Devs entering here. Did you know we have a Developer Program? http://forums.windowscentral.com/dev...r-program.html

Hello again, djeire84. I think I may have seen one or two of your nearly 1,000 posts. My but you have taken to the place.

Ha ha ha its a great forum. I feel so at peace here lol. It genuinely is great tailor made for me. Wow 1,000 posts jeez I hope I made sense in half of them lol gosh that makes me feel old. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    ven07 likes this.
    06-11-2015 01:15 AM
    Hello everyone,

I am Tayyab from Pakistan. I am a newbie over Windows Central. Lets rock !!
    djeire84, Fire 29 and RumoredNow like this.
    06-11-2015 05:07 AM
    Hello everyone,

Hi Tayyab. I'm Adil from Pakistan too ( huge coincidence) .
    Make sure to visit and subscribe to the thread: " For all Pakistani WP Users".
    Me Lahori houn. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Boris NevermorE and Tayyab26 like this.
    06-11-2015 02:20 PM
    Welcome Tayyab26... Glad to have you here. Have fun and we'll see you out on the boards.
    06-11-2015 03:37 PM
    Hi Tayyab. I'm Adil from Pakistan too ( huge coincidence) .
    Make sure to visit and subscribe to the thread: " For all Pakistani WP Users".
    Me Lahori houn.
    Hello Adil,

I will subscribe the thread " For all Pakistani WP Users". Thank you for sharing.

Assi wi Lahori heygey aan .
    Fire 29 likes this.
    06-12-2015 06:10 AM
    Welcome Tayyab26... Glad to have you here. Have fun and we'll see you out on the boards.
    Thank you RumoredNow for your Kind words .
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-12-2015 06:14 AM
    Hey people my name is Raj and I'm Indian, glad to have all WP fans here in one thread.
    Tayyab26 and Fire 29 like this.
    06-12-2015 06:50 AM
    Hello Adil,

I will subscribe the thread " For all Pakistani WP Users". Thank you for sharing.

Assi wi Lahori heygey aan .

Oo balley! Kisi ne sahi kaha hai, "Lahore ,Lahore hai." ๐Ÿ˜„
    Tayyab26 likes this.
    06-12-2015 11:14 AM
    Hi, I am Fatima Rizwan and I am interested in latest tech news. My first smartphone was HTC HD7 and these days I am using Android based phones but I keep coming back to Windows Phone every now and then.

I am also running a tech website for Pakisitan, it's called TechJuice.
    Tayyab26 and Fire 29 like this.
    06-12-2015 02:28 PM
    Raj, Welcome to another fan...
    06-12-2015 06:16 PM
    Fatima, Welcome. I feel there is another Windows phone in your near future.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    06-12-2015 06:16 PM
    Hi, I am Fatima Rizwan and I am interested in latest tech news. My first smartphone was HTC HD7 and these days I am using Android based phones but I keep coming back to Windows Phone every now and then.

you've come to the right place, Fatima. Welcome.
    And I'll take a look at that website of yours.
    And I'm Adil from Lahore, Pakistan.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-12-2015 10:40 PM

Hi Fatima,

Welcome to Windows Central. Visited your website, loved it. Keep-up the good work .
    Fire 29 and RumoredNow like this.
    06-15-2015 05:09 AM
    Hi,

Peter Here.

I'm an indie app developer from Australia currently developing cross platform kids educational apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone

Cheers.
    Welcome to Windows Central Peter! Thank you for supporting the WP platform.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-15-2015 02:49 PM
    Hello everyone,

Welcome to Windows Central Tayyab and I see that you have already connected with Fire 29! Thanks for joining the community.
    RumoredNow, Tayyab26 and Fire 29 like this.
    06-15-2015 02:51 PM
    Hey people my name is Raj and I'm Indian, glad to have all WP fans here in one thread.
    Hi Raj, welcome, to Windows Central. Whereabouts from India are you? Thanks for joining the community.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-15-2015 02:52 PM

Welcome to our community Fatima. As RumoredNow mentioned you might have a WP in the future or at a minimum help cover WP devices on your website!
    RumoredNow and Fire 29 like this.
    06-15-2015 02:52 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central Tayyab and I see that you have already connected with Fire 29! Thanks for joining the community.
    Thank YOU for reaching out. Its great to meet such an awesome people in this community.
    06-16-2015 01:44 AM
    Thank YOU for reaching out. Its great to meet such an awesome people in this community.
    Yup, we are awesome :)
    Fire 29, Tayyab26 and RumoredNow like this.
    06-16-2015 07:11 AM
    Hi everyone. My name is Sridhar and I have great interest in developing Windows Phone apps (I've published one recently). Hoping to meet with other devs and understand more about WP.
    06-17-2015 11:13 PM
    Hi everyone. My name is Sridhar and I have great interest in developing Windows Phone apps (I've published one recently). Hoping to meet with other devs and understand more about WP.

Care to tell us about your app.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-18-2015 05:23 AM
    Hello srmocher,

Welcome!!! Be sure to check out our Developer Area: http://forums.windowscentral.com/#wi...one-developers
    Fire 29 likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:05 AM
    Care to tell us about your app.
    The name of my app is "Pocket Azure". I can't post links as my post count is low but the app is about monitoring all the services related to an Azure subscription. So the audience for the app are probably developers/enterprises. It doesn't have great UX as yet and needs to be improved.
    06-19-2015 02:06 AM
    The name of my app is "Pocket Azure". I can't post links as my post count is low but the app is about monitoring all the services related to an Azure subscription. So the audience for the app are probably developers/enterprises. It doesn't have great UX as yet and needs to be improved.

That's okay. Keep improving and help WP take over the world!!! Buhahahahaha!!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-19-2015 04:12 AM
    Hello, I know this is probably a bit late for my introduction since I've been reading this site since June 2013 when I bought my first Windows Phone,the Lumia 620. But anyways, here goes:
    My name is Usama Jawad, I live in Lahore, Pakistan. I'll turn 19 in 3 months time IA. I'm currently awaiting my A Level results coming in 2 months and am also frantically applying for universities in Pak.
    My first smartphone ever was a Windows Phone, the sturdy Lumia 620 and I am proud to say that I have never been attracted to another OS since then.
    Unfortunately, my phone's screen broke last year and my parents tried to convince me to buy an Android phone but I managed to convince them otherwise and bought a Lumia 630 Dual-SIM which is my daily driver nowadays ;)
    A bit more about me is that I'm also a news reporter at technology website, Neowin (you MIGHT have heard of it). So yeah, nice to meet you all :)
    06-19-2015 04:32 AM
1,125 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD