01-30-2016 05:15 AM
    jeg er desverre ingen god fotograf
    01-30-2016 05:17 AM
    I'm sure you will take better photos with practice. ☺️
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-30-2016 05:25 AM
    One great way to practice is by following our Windows Central Photography Contests... People post their pics with some tips on what they did to get that look. And it motivates you to go out and shoot more photos.

Photo Contests - Windows Central Forums
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2016 01:20 PM
    I am Josephine and I live in the DC area. I am a woman own minority small business startup providing project management consultant and web design/development to businesses and government. I am a Computer Science and MBA major; presently enrolled in web design and development course. I am a retired airlines employee who has traveled around the world twice. I am honor to be a part of this forum.
    02-03-2016 09:31 PM
    Hi Josephine. Great to have you here.

LOL you sound really busy. I hope we can help keep you productive.

Any particular interests you are exploring here? Devices? Software?
    02-03-2016 11:00 PM
    I've been a forum member for a short while, but enjoy all the content! I have a Lumia 950 dual sim unlocked and a Surface Pro 3 with an i5 and 128gb with bundle and 128gb sd card. I also work as a Technical Coordinator, so I work with many devices and choose Windows as my OS of choice everywhere.
    02-04-2016 11:36 AM
    Hey Wild Bill... Seen you around a fair bit. Thanks for contributing.
    02-04-2016 01:27 PM
    Surface Pro 3 with an i5 and 128gb
    Welcome, William! That's my Surface Pro 3 of choice as well!

Cheers.
    William Sanderson likes this.
    02-04-2016 02:09 PM
    Hey Wild Bill... Seen you around a fair bit. Thanks for contributing.
    Very funny! I am not one to need that much attention...more of a laid back type.
    Glad to hear from you...wondering how that new toy is fairing!
    02-04-2016 02:36 PM
    Hello all!

I've been following Windows Central for a short time and have also just recently purchased my first windows mobile device, a Lumia 950 xl Dual SIM, which I enjoy. The community here has been helpful to me during my WP learning curve and I look forward to acquiring more knowledge and friends as we all move forward.
    02-05-2016 07:03 PM
    Great to have you here. Welcome.
    02-05-2016 07:17 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I've been reading Windows Central for awhile and finally decided to join in. I owned the Icon when I was on Verizon and really liked it. When I switched to T-Mobile I went with iPhone. But last October I bought a 1520.3 and I'm amazed good this "old" phone is. I also have a s6 plus but keep coming back to the 1520.
    Boris NevermorE likes this.
    02-06-2016 06:41 PM
    But last October I bought a 1520.3 and I'm amazed good this "old" phone is. I also have a s6 plus but keep coming back to the 1520.
    Welcome from another 1520.3 user. Rock On!!!
    02-07-2016 12:25 AM
    Hi, everyone. I'm from Croatia and my Lumia 930 is in the service right now. Microphone problem after W10M upgrade. Sad :(
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-08-2016 07:45 AM
    Hi, everyone. I'm from Croatia and my Lumia 930 is in the service right now. Microphone problem after W10M upgrade. Sad :(
    Welcome. Here is hoping your 930 comes home soon. What are you using for a backup?
    02-08-2016 08:53 PM
    Wow. I've been away too long. I've got some catching up to do. Well, here goes!

We've got a great tutorial/guide on how to take better pictures with your phone as well. It's at http://forums.windowscentral.com/gui...-new-post.html

Welcome to the forums, Alex!
    I am Josephine and I live in the DC area. I am a woman own minority small business startup providing project management consultant and web design/development to businesses and government. I am a Computer Science and MBA major; presently enrolled in web design and development course. I am a retired airlines employee who has traveled around the world twice. I am honor to be a part of this forum.
    Welcome Josephine from DC! That's a tough startup to break into as a small business owner. I did that myself for a while before finally retiring. If you can get your customer base set up, you should do well enough to need to hire extra help (like I had to.) See you're already retired, so it's probably the perfect business for you. I was able to retire after doing that work, so it can work out well if you've got the gift (and the right connections.)

I've been a forum member for a short while, but enjoy all the content! I have a Lumia 950 dual sim unlocked and a Surface Pro 3 with an i5 and 128gb with bundle and 128gb sd card. I also work as a Technical Coordinator, so I work with many devices and choose Windows as my OS of choice everywhere.
    Nice devices you have. Welcome! Always glad to have someone willing to contribute and help out around here.

Hello all!

I've been following Windows Central for a short time and have also just recently purchased my first windows mobile device, a Lumia 950 xl Dual SIM, which I enjoy. The community here has been helpful to me during my WP learning curve and I look forward to acquiring more knowledge and friends as we all move forward.
    Welcome! This is the best place on the planet to get solid information.

Hi everyone,
    I've been reading Windows Central for awhile and finally decided to join in. I owned the Icon when I was on Verizon and really liked it. When I switched to T-Mobile I went with iPhone. But last October I bought a 1520.3 and I'm amazed good this "old" phone is. I also have a s6 plus but keep coming back to the 1520.
    1520 is nice hardware even after all this time. I think it must have been ahead of its time when it came out or something, because it sure seems to hold up well. Welcome to the "participation side" of the forums!

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the microphone issues you're having. Hopefully it all pans out well.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-13-2016 06:52 PM
    Welcome. Here is hoping your 930 comes home soon. What are you using for a backup?
    Onedrive + local storage for pictures, music, videos (just in case).
    Happy again :) After microphone replacment everthing works great againt except of W10M. Problems with FB sync, battery drain (location services are suspicious). A lot of manualy job after backup restore, I don't no why...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-15-2016 08:56 AM
    Hi All,

Just registered to the forum today, my name is Zeck and I work for KogiMobile, a mobile app development house specializing in iOS and Android app development.

Regards,
    Zeck
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-15-2016 02:56 PM
    Why did you send it to the service? If it was a software upgrade problem you could have easily downgrade to the older software...
    02-15-2016 02:58 PM
    Welcome Alex
    02-15-2016 03:00 PM
    i didnt see a thread for this, thought it would be a good idea, especially since there are some passionate people in here and things can get heated... i post daily and dont know a sigle persons name, where the are from, who they are, how old they are, what they do for a living, ect...

ill start - my name is sean, im from ohio, dayton area. im a personal banker at fifth third bank, and tech junkie. also love sports and cars. bengals fan, drive a grand prix gxp with a 5.3 v8 all blacked out, and some mods. have a beautiful wife ( really, im lucky ) and just found out 3 weeks ago she is pregnant with our first!!! just turned 30 btw

if this works, we should sticky this big d and if its moved to general discussion, no one will read it lol...
    Welcome Sean

I'm an Artist so I paint, I also did photography at a point but to be honest I hate it. I resent having ( what I call ) a worthless ability and would sell my soul to be able to trade it for singing or playing an instrument XD.
    Yeah photograpy suck!
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    02-15-2016 03:20 PM
    Onedrive + local storage for pictures, music, videos (just in case).
    Happy again :) After microphone replacment everthing works great againt except of W10M. Problems with FB sync, battery drain (location services are suspicious). A lot of manualy job after backup restore, I don't no why...

LOL I meant what Phone was your backup while the 930 git fixed... But it is all good.
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    02-15-2016 04:04 PM
    Welcome zeckkogi... You guys branching out to Windows UWP Apps?
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    02-15-2016 04:05 PM
    Welcome, Zeck! I have to admit, I'm as curious as RumoredNow if you are branching out to UWP apps.
    RumoredNow and JamesGoblin like this.
    02-16-2016 08:30 AM
1,122 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD