Black Friday is almost here!

Get the inside track on all the best deals.

10-26-2018 01:50 AM
1,125 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Hey folks! I just joined, thought I'd say hi :)

PS here, have a silly kitten GIF: <insert silly kitten GIF>.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-18-2016 06:16 AM
    Howdy... I have a silly cat avatar.
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    02-18-2016 08:59 PM
    Ah, cats in the window. Classical motif ;)

1de9e9e5113d19bc3fbfaea128bdafae.jpg
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-19-2016 04:13 AM
    Without cat pictures the internet would collapse.

And I see yours is one of the few profile pictures more scary looking than mine. Good job!
    RumoredNow and JamesGoblin like this.
    02-19-2016 03:32 PM
    Welcome Goblin, or James, or scary kitten person. ;)
    02-20-2016 06:51 PM
    Without cat pictures the internet would collapse.

And I see yours is one of the few profile pictures more scary looking than mine. Good job!
    Deep below that murderous avatar, I am actually kind and poetic soul (except, of course, for chainsaw massacre Sundays).

Welcome Goblin, or James, or scary kitten person. ;)
    Hey thanks! You seem as a scary kitten lover? Here's little kitten horror story for you ( ! warning - no happyending, NSFW !):

A little kitten was happily playing her DJ stuff...

...when the lightning struck!

----------------------- E N D -----------------------
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-22-2016 06:37 PM
    Welcome All

Saved your phone yet?

Unfortunately we are only focusing on native Android and iOS apps, we didn't get any request for UWP apps so we decided to invest in popular platforms instead.

Welcome zeckkogi... You guys branching out to Windows UWP Apps?
    Hi, unfortunately no, at the moment we are only focusing in native iOS and Android apps.

Been a WP user since the L800(2011). I still have a L900, L920, and I'm currently using a L830 as my daily mobile driver
    Congrats, great phones overall...

what about me? :( lol
    And me..
    Last edited by Guytronic; 03-04-2016 at 04:05 PM.
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    03-03-2016 12:20 PM

I'm a dog person myself. But welcome, James!
    03-09-2016 03:05 PM

Welcome to the boards! Great to have you here!
    03-17-2016 03:51 PM
    Hello all, I am Shweta, Work at MsgClub. I joined this forum recently for sharing knowledge.. :)
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    05-28-2016 04:42 AM
    Hello Everyone.

I have posted a few times but never really introduced myself. My name is Ian, 32 years old, British and living in Bangkok, Thailand. Quite the fan of Windows Phone after trying iOS and Android and Symbian along the way and I am happy with my 950XL right now. I am also a keen running enthusiast too.

Nice to meet you all.
    05-29-2016 09:50 AM
    Hi i am new here
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    06-14-2016 04:34 AM
    Deep below that murderous avatar, I am actually kind and poetic soul (except, of course, for chainsaw massacre Sundays).

Hey thanks! You seem as a scary kitten lover? Here's little kitten horror story for you ( ! warning - no happyending, NSFW !):

A little kitten was happily playing her DJ stuff...

http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/...rop%283%29.gif

...when the lightning struck!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6ca7df4ca7.jpg

----------------------- E N D -----------------------
    how cute cat is :) :)
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    06-14-2016 04:35 AM
    Hi i am new here
    Welcome!!!

What devices bring you here?

Hope you are finding everything. Just ask if you have questions.
    JamesGoblin likes this.
    06-15-2016 08:41 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm Vadim (Pronounced Vadeem), I'm 24; will be 25 in NOV and I'm from Northeast Ohio. I've been a windows owner for years and even had my first windows "phone" back like 10 years ago. One of those old touch screen keyboard block phones which was actually pretty sweet for its time. I restarted with windows phone a few years back with windows 8 and absolutely loved it so I stayed till now although did have a iPhone for a bit cause my icon was for insider and had waaayyy to many bugs but now since I'm with straight talk I bought a lumia 650XL. Trying to buy a 950XL currently but no luck finding one in my budget. I also used to work for Verizon. On another not.... My asus laptop O key is broken and sometimes fails to work so if I miss any O's I promise it wasn't my fault lol. I also own a Xbox one and a few other past windows phones etc... I'm not a pro but can say I'm a long time huge microsoft fan. I usually just read posts unless I have the knowledge to help anyone with issues.
    pankaj981 and JamesGoblin like this.
    06-15-2016 09:01 PM
    Welcome aboard Vadim. I hope you are finding everything alright.

Any questions just ask...
    pankaj981 and JamesGoblin like this.
    06-16-2016 01:47 PM
    Welcome @vadim frunza and @quratoffice. May the kitten gods of Windows always be with you.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-20-2016 01:26 PM
    Hello all, I'm Mark from Wichita Falls, Texas and this is my first foray into a Windows phone. I've been into Android since day one and I'm an Admin and Super Moderator on 6-7 Android forums. I really enjoy Window 10 and the 950 XL was an impulse buy, got it for less than half retail for a new unopened box on Swappa. I sincerely hope I don't regret my decision as the specs on the phone are a beast. It will be arriving sometime tomorrow and I look forward to participating on this forum.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-06-2016 06:29 PM
    Hello everybody, I'm following Windows Central from almost 2 years now. I have a lumia 925 since 2014 and I'm steak with 8.1 and have all I need in spite of there is no update for this phone. I'll expect until next year to see if there is something new.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-06-2016 07:06 PM
    Hello folks, been on here since late October 2015, but I never formally introduced myself. My name is Pat and I'm 48 from Iselin NJ.

Got into tech a little late, I bought my first windows 8 phone in 2012. A Nokia 810 (great phone at the time) followed by the 925 and several others. Now I am using a 650. Love the windows OS. Have an android also, but for me windows is just a better system all around. (Hard to leave live tiles! Lol.)
    Hope I will be able to help on the forum with devices I am familiar with.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-06-2016 07:12 PM
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Oh, a buncha wise guys, eh?

Welcome to the board Gentlemen.

@ggrant - I think you'll like the 950. Be sure to get the latest updates before playing too much. And that camera.

@Pak100 - the 925 is still a great phone. Glad you popped in.

@patcherd - Sorry, time has expired for an intro... J/K Glad to see you in the forums.
    ggrant3876 likes this.
    07-06-2016 07:33 PM
    This has been a great place for so much info. Learning more all the time here. Great community with very knowledgeable folks from all over the world.
    Lord willing Windows will make a huge comeback with win 10 in the next few years.
    Exciting times ahead. In it for the long haul !
    07-06-2016 07:46 PM
    Hi all! I'm Josefine and I'm 22 y.o. I like playing games on my Lumia and I'm glad I found this forum
    07-14-2016 02:06 AM
    Hi all! I'm Josefine and I'm 22 y.o. I like playing games on my Lumia and I'm glad I found this forum
    Welcome Josafine...We are glad you found us. Have you checked out this area? Windows Phone Games - Windows Central Forums

Which Lumia(s)? Any games you really favor?

The ones I've really been into lately are Prune and Knock Knock which both are UWP so you can play them on phone, computer, tablet...
    07-14-2016 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the tips! I've got Lumia 830 :)

My recent found is Build the City 3D and I also really like all games about Stickmen, like Ragdoll Stickman Fight Game
    07-14-2016 11:35 PM
1,125 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD