Introduce yourself!

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Welcome!

Welcome, Cordelia! I'm in Mississippi, so fairly close. I live where that small university resides whose football team beat Bama's football team. I hope that doesn't hurt our chances at being friends. ;)

I love God, singing, laughing as well, but I love my family (beautiful wife and 2 girls) more than singing and laughing, which is a LOT. I love watching football somewhere down about 30-40 on my list. Not really a priority, but I'll watch it if I have the time and it doesn't interfere with family time. God First, Family Second, always for me. How I prioritize the rest isn't as important as how I prioritize those for me.

Well, if everyone would just please turn off sunlight readability when you go inside, it would help us have bigger shadows! LOL
Lol whateverrrrrrr, ik that was our only lost, you don't have to rub it in lol. It's alllll good though, y'all have lost 3 games and we have only lost one. I hope that doesn't hurt our chances at being friends. ;) 😂😂 Nice to meet you my Mississippian neighbor👍 😊

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Lol whateverrrrrrr, ik that was our only lost, you don't have to rub it in lol. It's alllll good though, y'all have lost 3 games and we have only lost one. I hope that doesn't hurt our chances at being friends. ;) 😂😂 Nice to meet you my Mississippian neighbor👍 😊
Ouch that hurt and I'm not even the guy you were referring to.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Qais , 18 yo, Palestine
A second year medical student :') yes I love wp of course , and I'm studying for a molecular biology exam :3

Welcome to the forums, Qais.

lol y'all got me tickled BUT how bout dem cowboysssssssss though .. We're no good this year but how bout em lol ������

Making you laugh is all part of my job. :D

kunal tipre

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Kunal! How you liking the 520? I hear mixed reviews.
Nokia Lumia 520 is a great phone I use it as my primary phone great performance almost no lags.there is no difference in performance If u compare this phone with high end phones. Great battery lasts for 1day 15 hrs less heating problem compared with Android phone. Hardware is kinda outdated now but its ok all apps runs fine with no lags. I bought this 3yrs before now you can get Lumia 640 at this price.

kunal tipre

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Kunal... So are you gonna Pimp that 520 or what? Super RAM mod, Shove a 41MP camera from 1020 in there... Something?
Haha 520 still survive and eligible for windows 10. We will get this update in second wave for old **20 lumias in February . now 520 gives me best user experience compared to my bros iPhone 5s. Apple screwing all of their old phones with latest ios 9 update iPhone 5s becomes laggy and have flickering animation ughh.. I like windows phone same user experience across all devices from 520 to 950 hehe

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 520 is a great phone I use it as my primary phone great performance almost no lags.there is no difference in performance If u compare this phone with high end phones. Great battery lasts for 1day 15 hrs less heating problem compared with Android phone. Hardware is kinda outdated now but its ok all apps runs fine with no lags. I bought this 3yrs before now you can get Lumia 640 at this price.

And I'm gonna upgrade from my almost one year old 620 to Lumia 640.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi Nancy, Welcome to Windows Central! Quite a skill you have there, looks like if I have any questions I'll go straight to you.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
[My advice] Never be afraid to ask questions. The one who asks, always goes the farthest!

Welcome to the forum, Nancy!

I've heard it said, "There are no stupid questions. Only the stupidity that remains due to the failure to ask."

I love answering questions myself. It's part of why I'm on the forums here. I field more questions than most men every single day. Most of them start like, "Daddy, what's ..." or "Daddy, why ...", because I have a 3 year odl and 5 year old. I retired from computer work to stay home full time with them, and it is a real adventure being a stay-at-home dad. I love it, even though working 2 full-time jobs plus a part time job would be a lot easier.

At least on the forums, I get to answer questions besides, "Why isn't the moon showing?" "What color is brown?" "Can we go to the park?"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99