Introduce yourself!

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm 15 and Windows Phone is my first phone. I have the HTC surround. I'm undecided of what i want to do, maybe something with computers, design, or technology. Because of my technology addiction, i currently have a -3/-3.5 prescription. :) I wish Microsoft could do some more things to reach out to a younger audience, since everyone on here is pretty much around 20-60.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well here comes a trucker. Name is Ron, live 18 miles west of DC. Work out of Dulles Airport for the company in my avatar pick. Ham Radio licensed to boot. Avid computer builder also. When I'm not tinkering I'm killing people online to releave the stress of driving around the beltway or doing a freight haul and back to Newark, NJ. And as for musical instuments, I play the drums.

Last edited:

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone on WP Central! Been around about two months or so and i know noticed this Tread :) Anyway i'm from Macedonia, web admin, blogger and geek for technology. I have LG Optimus 7, because it has 16 GB Memory and capacitive buttons and eager waiting new Windows Phone 7.5 devices to arrive in Macedonia :)

Oh yes, i forgot, I play guitar :)

JBenn911

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Greetings all ! A soon to be crackberry convert...still waiting for backordered Titan to arrive, and trying to read up as much as I can in the meanwhile...I'm from Jersey, lil island near Atlantic City...most if my work life revolves around MS software, and I wonder why it took me so long to grab a WP phone !!! Outstanding site !!.... Jim

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I'm 38 and a mother to 4 boys. I'm a tech geek, specifically phones, tablets and computers. I'm originally from southern Germany but have been living in the US since 93, shortly after getting married.
Oh, I also love FF, and um... WoW..lol

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

JBenn911

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! FriendOrDafoe here!

Im 22 years old and my LG Quantum is my first smartphone ever. I live in Cincinnati and am an Engineering student / intern. I love Microsoft stuff, Reggae, Beer, Bicycles, Markets, blah blah blah. And this is my only active forum. I like it alot!

I am on Xbox Live if anyone wants to throw me a friend request. FriendOrDafoe

You play MW3 ?? Could have sworn a GT like yours kicked the you know what outta me a few times day before yesterday !!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
this should be a sticky thread... a place for all new members to say hello, and also to get to know the rest of us!!!

Jon Sheline

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi All:

My Name is Jon. I'm in NW Indiana, currently making ends meet as a grocery cashier. I'm a net junkie, and digest large quantities of information from the web every day...especially tech/gadget news. I'm a lover of heavy metal (especially thrash) and lots of old school hard rock.

I joined the WP Central community when I received my Nokia Lumia 900 (March 30 pre-order). Before that I had a HTC Tilt 2 from AT&T for 2 years (poor WinMo 6.5 never had a chance to grow a nice garden of apps).

I really dig the Lumia 900. I can't speak for or against Android or iPhone since I've never used either, but I can absolutely say that neither one seems to interest me in the way my Lumia does.

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Y'all can call me Drew. I live in Houston, Texas. I am into reading, music, photography, and I have a weak spot for almost any gadget. I am a dyed in the wool Steelers fan, and I drive an 08 Dodge Ram with a Hemi.

My first smartphone ran WM 5. I have had several others since including Iphones and Androids. So far Windows Phone is the only one that really fits. I like it that the phone works around how I live and I do not have to bend myself to it.

Am an avid gamer who loves Windows but I also have Macs and Linux machines.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
This sounds like fun! Ok here goes.

My name is Steve and I live on Long Island in NY. I am 26 years old working for BNY Mellon in a desktop support possition for the past 3 years. I play guitar, bass and drums and an amatuer in photography (love my Nikon d90.)

I have been a paranormal investigator (ghost hunter)for the lat 4 years as well and recently became cofounder and tech manager of a local paranomral group in NY servicing the tri state area.

Hmmmm. I think that should be it for now.
Too cool, the d90 is a **** of a camera.:D

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. i am Glenn. 16 and strongly libertarian. despise political correctness (yeah fight the machine) subscribed to alex jones and my favorite news channel is russia today. i like dystopia movies. metro ui kinda reminds me of race against time. fan of new wave and disco music. became a fan of windows phone about the time of the windows 8 and lumia 800 announcement. i was desperate to leave my motorola atrix. i knew windows was the way to go once windows 8 was announced. 7 and windows phone never mixed well. i kinda faded out of video games last year. so yeah its great to be here.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, I'm here a long time too and just spotted this thread. My name's Boris, I'm from Ljubljana, Slovenia. Studying medicine, and addicted to smartphones, computers, all kinds of software for Windows and an early adopter of it (must try out everything new that comes out, haha) and a microbiology addict too.

In my free time I write poems, stories, play games, surf on the internet, train athletics (sprinting).

Friends could describe me as a nocturnal tech junkie.. Yea, I love to live at night :). That's it.

black_lion

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, this looks like fun. I'm a little late, but I'll join. My name is Jeremiah and I am 22. I work at a small TV station in Odessa, Texas - the middle of nowhere - as a graphics generalist and director. I'm a missionary kid from Mexico and people always ask me to say something in Spanish and I do hate it. :p My beautiful wife Kristi and I have been married for almost three years and we have a 10-month old boy, Esben.

My first phone was a Samsung Instinct, then a Touch Diamond before I got an iPhone 3GS. I went back and forth between a Tilt 2 and an iPhone before I got a Focus and then Lumia 900. I have absolutely fallen in love with WP.

fraincs

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Francis here, from Montreal Canada, I'm a graphic designer turned into a web designer/developer. Own a Samsung Focus since a year now, planning to get a Nokia WP8 this fall, my contract is almost over!

bikerrich

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Back to the future

LSS, Love Nokia, gave up a perfectly fine android phone for a Lumia 710. Going back to android. The wp7 OS is really not quite ready for prime time. Too many apps not there, and the analogs to google apps are more trouble than they're worth. Please, Nok, build some of your typically great handsets with android. Thanks. My thought, establish a new division (like toyota and lexus), call it "Aikon" and give me back the functionality I've gotten used to. When wp8 comes out, I'll check much more carefully before throwing a good phone overboard. I like the metro ui better than the zillion little android icons all over the screens, but that's really about all wp7 has to offer. Under the surface, ain't much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss