Introduce yourself!

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm 23 and from Texas. I wish I had more chances in my day to say y'all. And I'm an Xbox lover, than wants a 720 and is having second thoughts about a PS4, when I already have a PS3. @_@

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: lets introduce ourselves...

Hello everybody! My name's Robert, but I like to go by Bob. I'm a 26 year old software developer in Greenville, TX. I was an Android fanatic, but their UI is getting stale in my opinion, so I switched it up to WP8, and freaking loving it (although, I still have a Nexus 7 tablet). I'm an Open Source advocate who happens to love Microsoft's new UI choices for both the desktop and mobile so have been playing with the OS's as much as possible. My hobbies include PC and console gaming, photography (check me out at bawboh86.deviantart.com), some guitar, although I'm no good, and more programming on the side (because I'm nerdy like that).

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Hello, my name is Fernando and I'm a phoneaholic. I'm 48 and I'm a project manager for medical gas pipeline installations in South Florida hospitals. In my spare time I tinker with phones and tablets.

ZackWP8Fan

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site

Howdy Folks! My name is Zack and I like my Lumia 822. I am 35 years old, by day I run the Pest Control department at a big school district, by night I spend time with my wife and 3 children (also play Rift and tinker with my phone). I switched my wife and I to WP last week from iPhone despite the fact that 100% of our friends are iPhone junkies... WP8 so far is AWESOME!

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

My name is Ammar. I'm from Pakistan. Just sold my iPhone 4S for a white Lumia 920. I just completed my bachelors in Business Administration in Marketing.
I've owned a Windows Phone before (Omnia 7 around 2 years ago) but wasn't impressed by WP7 at that time.

SparkyDave

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

Hi all!

My name is Dave, I live in Kent, UK and im a Lineman for the National Grid.

Im a bit of a tech junkie in my spare time and have recently converted from Android to Windows.

hovesteve

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm Steve. I work for Sussex police and live in Brighton UK.

Used to have Iphones, got bored with them. Not innovative enough. Cant personalise etc etc.

Switched over to WP8 and lumia 920. Wow! What an amazing phone

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Ok made a few post over the last year so time to introduce myself.

I'm Darren from Norwich, England. Work for Aviva

Use to have an HTC HD7 which I swithed from iPhone 3Gs at the time. I then traded my HD7 back to iphone with no. 5. Had it 2 months hated it & seemed pointless having iPhone & iPad. So got rid & now have a Nokia Lumia 620. (Would prefered 820 but with the price saving it was hard to resist) so back in the Windows Phone game.

Main reason for having Windows Phone is for Xbox Live Games. So invite us if you which to share some gamerscore. :cool:

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

Sal from the Jersey Shore. Telecommunications estimator. Loving my 8x. (not physically or anything....get your minds out of the gutter) Hanging on WP Central to make sure I'm caught up on all the news, rumors, new apps, and tips&tricks for WP8....and i'm a ball-breaker. Don't take me seriously.

carfreak715

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

I'm Jared, I'm 17 and I live in suburban NY, about 2 hours away from Manhattan. I primarily use a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and a HTC Trophy as a media consumption device. I'm a huge supporter of both Windows Phone and Android, and I'm not a fan of Apple.

I'm a senior in high school, with no job. I have 2010 Kia Soul Sport as well a 76 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible as my fun car (although both are fun).

I LOVE music, I'm obsessed with cars, I like playing video games (primarily racing) and I could about either of those things any day, all day.

Sent from a GNex.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Andy from Boston, Ma. I am 22 years old going on 23 next month. I am a Microsoft junkie. I own all of their products everything from lumia 920 to surface rt to a windows 8 laptop and desktop and an xbox 360 (gamertag BLooDY617.) and am a huge evangelist for windows phone. I use the Lumia 920 but have had extensive use of all platforms. I'm open minded to all tech. I dont believe in a 2 horse race and want technology to be about the benefit of the customer and the freedom to choose what works best for our day to day lives. I work as a printer repair tech at fidelity investments in the city.
Some of my interest include reading, photography, gaming (just beat farcry 3) today lol. I'm a forum junkie and I'm always willing to learn new things. Its good to meet my fellow windows brethren. :D
Im super glad to be a part of this community even when people sometimes get snarky :p and will continue to use what i think is the product that is being the most diverse and unique and innovative and right now thats windows phone windows 8 and xbox :D

Last edited:

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Corey from Birmingham, Alabama. Technical support representative for AT&T. Was an avid iPhone user, but made the switch to WP8. Loving my phone and OS just really wish people would jump aboard making apps for WP like they do for Apple and Android.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm Micah. 17 years old from jersey. Senior in high school. I am also an actor and model.

Currently I am the founder of my very own teen and young adult forum which is pretty cool and growing daily.

I'm a big fan of the Korean pop scene, a big gay rights activist and I am also really big on staying physically fit. I am a true windows phone fan and tech freak.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone! FriendOrDafoe here!

Im 22 years old and my LG Quantum is my first smartphone ever. I live in Cincinnati and am an Engineering student / intern. I love Microsoft stuff, Reggae, Beer, Bicycles, Markets, blah blah blah. And this is my only active forum. I like it alot!

I am on Xbox Live if anyone wants to throw me a friend request. FriendOrDafoe
what kinda games do you play? big on cod here and halo :D

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hey all,

I live over at CrackBerry.com but thought I'd come visit here, while at the same time share some Windows Phone for anyone, if I do come across any.. I've been curious over the Windows Phones lately. Last one I had was Palm Treo with Windows Mobile 6.5 on it. Just curious over what the other platforms have to offer. The Nokia Lumia 920 looks good or perhaps the 820. Would only really use it as a secondary phone.

Anyone have recommendations?
if you want all the bells and whistles and great lowlight pictures from your smartphone id say go with the lumia 920 (bit bulky but not too bad) if your looking for something a bit more down to earth the 820 will serve your needs just fine. Plus its also a fashion statement with the ability to remove batteries and change shells to match whatever mood your feeling :D

beachhoppr

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site

Brian from Orlando. Owner of a glorious HTC 8x (95% of the time it's glorious. The other 5% I want to throw it off the roof). Made the move from a Radar :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos