Introduce yourself!

anon(515154)

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: lets introduce ourselves...

Hi!
Nice to meet y'all. :smile:
I'm Neriah, I enjoy playing games (PSVita) and I'm 21 years old.
I'll be getting a cherry red Lumia 920 next week, if the post office is kind enough. LOL
It'll be my first time in WP (also 1st smartphone) and I'm counting on you experts to teach me all about it. :wink:

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

Im from Norway, have had a lumia 800 before getting the sgs3, now in on a lumia 920, which marginally beats my old sgs3. GREAT phones, both of them.
Im currently not employed, im a student of poker, i play pool recreationally, i write, i draw, i watch a TON of movies/tv shows (its a disease, really, and quite scary).
Somehow I got into a monogamous relationship and loving it, strangely enough.
Ive,got two cats, Sasori and Kishi, both crazy awesome.

Dunno what more there is to say :) .

Katsy One

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm from Estonia, name's Elmar.

My dream came true, finally, after months of waiting. Got my windows phone, which is Lumia 820. Very satisfied, to say the least.

Kambly

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site

Hello,

I'm from Switzerland. I bought a Samsung ATIV S a month ago to replace my Nokia Lumia 710 which was my first smartphone.

I like most things about Windows phones but not everything, that's why I joined this forum so I can talk about it with fellow WP users.

Talk to you guys later on the boards.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Welcome Aboard All ⚓ Great to have you're here. Please take time and check out all the areas of your interest in the forums and post any help you need. You're fine a lot of new friends willing to answer any of your questions.
Again Welcome.

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Hello everyone. Finally i am officially a Windows Phone user. Been a lurker in this forums reading everything WP and when i bought my Lumia 820, it's something i will forever remember as the best decision in my life. Happy user here from the Philippines!

Being different from the other OSes prove to be a disadvantage thought. People notice my phone, not me :winktongue:

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Greetings from Batam! (Indonesia, if you wonder)
Not 'old' enough but I sure do love smartphones and specifically, Windows Phone. My first smartphone (and touch screen phone) was the Nokia 500. Then, I switched to Nokia N9, which I finally broke it (Golly..)
Finally, got a taste of the WP through the Lumia 710 and now, the Lumia 620.
Extremely happy with my phone. Somehow, I am interested on Sony Xperias but then...... Hey guys! :)

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Greetings from Batam! (Indonesia, if you wonder)
Not 'old' enough but I sure do love smartphones and specifically, Windows Phone. My first smartphone (and touch screen phone) was the Nokia 500. Then, I switched to Nokia N9, which I finally broke it (Golly..)
Finally, got a taste of the WP through the Lumia 710 and now, the Lumia 620.
Extremely happy with my phone. Somehow, I am interested on Sony Xperias but then...... Hey guys! :)

Hi

but please don't go to the DARK SIDE! Lol!!!

rwest003

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site

Hi all, my name is Roger and I am from the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica.
I love tech even after it has punched me in the face a couple of times.
I've had a Motorola V60, V120t, Ericsson T18d, Nokia 6560, Nokia E51 and a Palm Pixi Plus.
My first Smartphone was a Nokia N8 (still using it, by the way) and my latest purchase is a Lumia 820 (online) wich unfortunately I received locked to AT&T so can only use with skype, whatsap and anything that does't involve making a phonecall. Still trying to work this out but it's a bit difficult as I am not in the US. :cry:
Had a Sony Xperia miro that died almost a month after I purchased it. :angry:
I work at a government company here and have both a Windows XP and a Windows 8 PC I built myself, a Windows 7 Laptop and netbook.
I have a beautifull wife, who is a teacher, and a 3 year old son.
I am always checking the site for news and stuff and have downloaded several apps reviewed here.
Love the site!

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

hi everyone...name's nithin...stay in the middle east...love tech specially the ones involving computer hardware...and scuba equipment..;)...jumped onto the win phone bandwagon with the wp7 launch (got myself a venue pro)...still use it...love that phone...recently got myself a lumia 920 and loving it more...made a few friends convert to wp8 from their androids and apples...and also made my bro(one of the biggest apple isheep) realize that his iphone5 sucks :D he actually admitted he loves the wp8 interface and mostly will be getting himself a lumia soon...:D

jp_hero

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Hi there

James Pearce / jp_hero here. I'm from the UK. I use an HTC 8X and a Nokia Lumia 620. Oh and a Surface RT.

Windows Phone ftw?

I wish there was a WP8 phablet. Discuss.

I also wish the Wordpress app didn't suck.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Hello, My Name is Chas, I live in the US, Pennsylvania. I have not formally introduced myself sinced I joined the WPCentral forums back in February. My story is that I have owned all eco systems (iPhone, Android, RIM) and now finally WP8. I was an Android user with the Motorola Atrix and before that the iPhone 3G. I have been eyeing the Nokia 920 since the launch back in the fall, but wasn't out of contract couldn't upgrade (using ATT). For Christmas I got my daughter a red Nokia 920 since it really appealed to her. She really loved it! Since she got it I was able to play around much more closely without hogging up the store models. Have to tell you, that WP8 was such a refreshing UI! it appealed to me aesthetically. It is elegant, and easy to navigate, I fell in love! (as much as a human being can love an object) SO new contract upgrade ended up with a Yellow Nokia 920 and since then have not looked back. iOS looks dated. Android - can get too confusing with customization and apps don't all play together and can slow your phone down and crash often as I found out with my Atrix. Strange, but going to the WP8 ecosystem felt kind of back "home" again and very comfortable. Well done MS! and especially Nokia for coming up big again with this. I had once own an old TDMA/Digital Nokia 5120? That's going way back in cellphone history. So daughter and I have 920's while wife carries the iPhone 4s. I wont force her to change since she likes the size and barely uses any of her phone functionality, teen daughter feels strange that we are phone twins, but love that we can communicate easily between phones. Daughter has also recruited few of her friends to get 920's for their next phone.

Oxymoron428

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm Joshua, I'm 24, and I love my Verizon 8x! It was my Christmas present, and it bricked within ten minutes of use! It was hard waiting until the next day to replace it, but when I did, it was worth the wait! Best phone I've ever had.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Welcome aboard ⚓ All; It's great to see so many new users here at WP central's forums. You're find many members willing to help with questions about the OS just post in the areas of your interest and you will make new friends. Enjoy your time with WP central!

PacificNormWest

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site

Hello, my name is Norman aka PacificNormWest. I live in Seattle and have been a fan of Microsoft since 2012. When I saw the "Metro" UI, which I call MetMod, I fell in design love with it. I loved it enough to be a Microsoft Gay for Seattle Pride last year, hence the colorful photograph. The tongue and cheek factor is off the charts! Anyhow, I ditched my iPhone 4 (after having owned a 3 and 3GS), for a Lumia 900 last year. As of this typing, I'm a proud owner of the 920 and a Surface RT. This year, I'll expand my Microsoft family with the Xbox Infinity and if it's out by then, Surface Pro 2.0. Oh, and I love SkyDrive! I Tweet about all sorts of things, including WP/Surface/Microsoft stuff. Follow me and I'll follow you back. Good Day!

https://twitter.com/PacificNormWest

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Hello, my name is Norman aka PacificNormWest. I live in Seattle and have been a fan of Microsoft since 2012. When I saw the "Metro" UI, which I call MetMod, I fell in design love with it. I loved it enough to be a Microsoft Gay for Seattle Pride last year, hence the colorful photograph. The tongue and cheek factor is off the charts! Anyhow, I ditched my iPhone 4 (after having owned a 3 and 3GS), for a Lumia 900 last year. As of this typing, I'm a proud owner of the 920 and a Surface RT. This year, I'll expand my Microsoft family with the Xbox Infinity and if it's out by then, Surface Pro 2.0. Oh, and I love SkyDrive! I Tweet about all sorts of things, including WP/Surface/Microsoft stuff. Follow me and I'll follow you back. Good Day!

https://twitter.com/PacificNormWest

I can't help but shake my head at your pic lol but Welcome! We loved new members and look forward to having all the new people join in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss