Introduce yourself!

Mohd Xaid

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Im Xaid, from Lucknow, India. 20year old, mechanical engineering student. Die hard nokia fan(owned 4 nokia phones till now) and now going to buy a lumia 525 as my 1st wp.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Not new to the forum by any means, but I figured out I owe people an Introduction. So here, I am Ashhar from New Delhi, India. Currently a Computer Science undergrad in my second year. Passionate about technology. Never developed anything worthy of mention, just some utilities here and there on Windows 7. Learning C# and hoping to start developing for WP in the coming year. Got my first smartphone last year, was a Galaxy Grand. It froze up and I reset it and gave it to my daddy and got a new Lumia 520 this January (unfortunately, the 525 came out just 2 days later :eck::cry:). Was introduced to WP by my cousin sister who got a 710 last year. Fell in love with WP that moment (the NO LAG, cool visuals and LESS IS MORE principle). And this is the first FORUM I've ever joined.
Hope to be at Redmond one day, or Menlo Park (that's Facebook).

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Not new to the forum by any means, but I figured out I owe people an Introduction. So here, I am Ashhar from New Delhi, India. Currently a Computer Science undergrad in my second year. Passionate about technology. Never developed anything worthy of mention, just some utilities here and there on Windows 7. Learning C# and hoping to start developing for WP in the coming year. Got my first smartphone last year, was a Galaxy Grand. It froze up and I reset it and gave it to my daddy and got a new Lumia 520 this January (unfortunately, the 525 came out just 2 days later :eck::cry:). Was introduced to WP by my cousin sister who got a 710 last year. Fell in love with WP that moment (the NO LAG, cool visuals and LESS IS MORE principle). And this is the first FORUM I've ever joined.
Hope to be at Redmond one day, or Menlo Park (that's Facebook).

Hi there!
You are another professional member of the WPC group!
So good to see you in the forums helping others!

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you in advance. I am reading articles and forum for a time :) and so far all my questions were answered in previous threads :)) but if i do need help i will ask of course.

Javier Ferreira

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I'm Javier, from Asunci?n - Paraguay. I have a Lumia 920 running WP 8.1 (developers preview).
This forums have helped me many times so I want to participate more and hopefully help someone else.
Read you guys around! :excited:

Flooka

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone...my name is Flooka and I just switched to the mobile phone routine and I'm using a Lumia 521. I'm brand new at all this stuff so I'll have millions of questions.

My first question is this: I activated my phone on Thursday May 1st, and I still don't have my land line number connected to the Lumia. I heard it would only take a few hours but Century Link said I'll be lucky if I have it on May 5th..... does this seem unusual?

Thanks so much.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone...my name is Flooka and I just switched to the mobile phone routine and I'm using a Lumia 521. I'm brand new at all this stuff so I'll have millions of questions.

My first question is this: I activated my phone on Thursday May 1st, and I still don't have my land line number connected to the Lumia. I heard it would only take a few hours but Century Link said I'll be lucky if I have it on May 5th..... does this seem unusual?

Thanks so much.

Welcome Flooka!
Glad to see you here.

Don't have a good answer for your Question.
You may want to post your question in the "Carrier or 521 sections" for better answers.

type687

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. Im batman. I roam the streets with my bat mobile to get rid of the filth of the city.
Where there is dirty crime u shall find me. For I am batman. The super garbage man! (and bat)

Thank you

nakirasu

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Nicolas aka Nakirasu and I'm from Canada !
I been on this website for some time now, but never actually participate or write anything in the forums or comments. So today I decide to at least try to involve myself a little bit more in this community.

I been in the modern UI for a long time now since the Zune second Gen.
Here's a list of what I had over the years:
- Zune 80Gb
- Zune 120Gb
- Zune HD
- LG Optimus 7
- HTC 8s
- Nokia Lumia 925 (current).
--> Future phone: Nokia Lumia 930 <--

Oh and I just release my very first application :)

Hope to have some fun with you guys ^w^

sickleykey

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
My name is ashish, I am from Charlotte, NC. I am a database admin by profession and I do consulting with banks here. I love to write small applications during my free time(which is rare :)). Before starting as database admin I also worked as visual basic developer for a very long time. Recently I developed an application for windows phone "NewYorkEvents" to keep track of theatre and other events happening in new York city(pls. give it a try and leave your comments) I drive V6 Hyundai azera and I love to drink beer 🍺. I am a hardcore windows phone fan and have used almost all Nokia phones released in US. I currently use a Lumia 1520 as my primary phone and a surface pro for my development work.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e83b30a5-2b8b-41a2-8b7d-e5e638912514

Last edited:

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Hy...!
Ameer Muavia here
From Pakistan
A passionate lover of Nokia
I'll be getting admission in software engineering in coming month
My wish and aim is to work like Nokia did in their reign i would love to join and develop something great for the WP community in future
Using Nokia Lumia 720 since last August

Charis Tsilopoulos

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey people. Im charis, originally from Greece but at the Moment i live in Vienna,Austria. Photographer and tech Junkie! Before a month i started living in This Windows Phone world. I can say that im really addicted to it even if i passed 5 years with every iPhone. Windows Phones are just amazing and specially my Lumia 925.
Ps. Guys really good job with this site I totally love it and can't spend a day without checking it. Continue this amazing work.
Charis

anon(8854150)

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi. My name is Darren and I am from the US. I am using a Lumia 520 with WP 8.1. I have owned just about every type of phone and really prefer the Windows Phone above all others.

Last edited:

prebuss

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey there!

I just recently joined WP family and I am really enjoying it so far! Little bit about myself:

Studying in Canada with an exchange program
Home university in Scotland, UK
Born in Lithuania

Studying finance, my interests: WP 8 (of course), jogging, 3D modelling and rendering, interior and exterior design, Trance music, Little bit of coding in HTML/PHP.

My phones timeline:
Motorola Timeport L7089
Nokia 3210
Nokia 3200
Nokia N85
Nokia Lumia 925 32GB black (current)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss