Introduce yourself!

Rob Dimmock

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi all new to the forums but have been browsing for a while. Did have a 520 just upgraded to 1520 and 8.1 preview and loving every minute. Such an easy switch from Android, and now have found I can download .rar music files and move them to music folder all on my phone. Consider me a happy windows phone user :) nice to meet you all

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all new to the forums but have been browsing for a while. Did have a 520 just upgraded to 1520 and 8.1 preview and loving every minute. Such an easy switch from Android, and now have found I can download .rar music files and move them to music folder all on my phone. Consider me a happy windows phone user :) nice to meet you all

Welcome Rob!
Good to see another WP user joining on.

AMT21

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! Names Alyssa and I have lived in California all my life. I'm also new to the forums and its pretty cool and feels like we are all one big Nokia family lol Proud owner of my Nokia Lumia 520, my first windows phone and love the technology and features it came with :) hope everyone has a great night/day! ^__^

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hell-o Alyssa very glad to see you joining the WPC gang.
Looking forward to your insights and comments in the forum.

Good regards!

champ13

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
hi,i'm vikas from india, i'm using my lumia 720 since last 7 months now,and i love it,i never used any other phone except nokia all my life and no intention to do so in near future. yes u can call me a nokia ****** ^ ^ wp is so amazing in some aspects but lacks in some too but with 8.1 it improved a lot and still improving.....oh and the latest update to whatsapp is sooooo amazing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Names Alyssa and I have lived in California all my life. I'm also new to the forums and its pretty cool and feels like we are all one big Nokia family lol Proud owner of my Nokia Lumia 520, my first windows phone and love the technology and features it came with :) hope everyone has a great night/day! ^__^

hi,i'm vikas from india, i'm using my lumia 720 since last 7 months now,and i love it,i never used any other phone except nokia all my life and no intention to do so in near future. yes u can call me a nokia ****** ^ ^ wp is so amazing in some aspects but lacks in some too but with 8.1 it improved a lot and still improving.....oh and the latest update to whatsapp is sooooo amazing.

Hello to both of you, and welcome to WPCentral. :smile:

Techbugz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hai..i am Hafiz from Malaysia..im using Lumia 1020..i love WPC coz i can get a lot of info regarding Windows phone..i new to Windows phone just switch from android about a month..

Wish all WPC members a nice day..

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
hi guys, im Karthik from Mumbai, India
im a student,serial gadget buyer :D and come from a business background so i get to try out all sorts of tech related stuff from time to time :D
my daily phone is a lumia 720 running 8.1,absolutely love it sometimes even more than my other gadgets(including my 820) especially with its great battery life and camera
waiting eagerly for a phone like the 930 but with an sd card slot :p :D
i love wpcentral,very informative posts and help! :))

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site

SoCal or NorCal?

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey I'm Chris originally from Philadelphia, Pa but I'm a California guy now. I was on team iPhone until recently. I was rocking the iPhone 4s but I got tired of apple giving me no reason to upgrade. They kept releasing the same phone year after year (with useless features). I fix airplanes for a living and produce music for my side job. I spend alot of time networking so I need a phone I can get work done on so now I'm rocking the Lumia 1520. Best decision I made.

BaronVonMonster

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi all! I'm Dave and I'm one half of a small two man indie game dev team called Monster and Monster. We primarily make quirky little games for iOS and Android but I've actually been using Windows Phones for a good few years now because I'm a massive fan of the OS.

Currently loving my Lumia 920 despite the contract nearly being up and because I'm such a fan I've actually ended up spending a lot of my free time over the last few months working on a side project called Alpha Pop. My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!?).

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! I'm Dave and I'm one half of a small two man indie game dev team called Monster and Monster. We primarily make quirky little games for iOS and Android but I've actually been using Windows Phones for a good few years now because I'm a massive fan of the OS.

Currently loving my Lumia 920 despite the contract nearly being up and because I'm such a fan I've actually ended up spending a lot of my free time over the last few months working on a side project called Alpha Pop. My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!?).

Hi Dave!
I really like what you emulated there with:
"My first game for Windows Phones and hopefully not last because I really believe the platform deserves more quality content (plus it's nice being able to play my own game on my own phone!)"
Hope to see your work coming to the WP...it's a really great platform and many of us share your belief that it deserves the best.

Anyhoo welcome good sir we'll see you around the forum!

dwj130

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi. First post here from Wales, UK. I've decided to try windows phone now that it is picking up and the hardware is rivalling other platforms. I'm waiting to get my hands on a Nokia 930. I'm really looking forward to get started with it despite the situation of it being announced at the beginning of April and still not available for pre-order yet! But I will be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it.
Don.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi. First post here from Wales, UK. I've decided to try windows phone now that it is picking up and the hardware is rivalling other platforms. I'm waiting to get my hands on a Nokia 930. I'm really looking forward to get started with it despite the situation of it being announced at the beginning of April and still not available for pre-order yet! But I will be patient and I'm sure it will be worth it.
Don.

Welcome Don!
I'd be very curious to see the new 930 myself.

Again Welcome and glad to see you have joined us!
Good regards there!

MikeLuna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm Mike and I'm from Mexico City. I am studying Civil Engineering, and have been reading WPCentral for about two and a half years, but I just registered. Still in WP7.8, sadly.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm Mike and I'm from Mexico City. I am studying Civil Engineering, and have been reading WPCentral for about two and a half years, but I just registered. Still in WP7.8, sadly.

Hello and Welcome Mike. I studied Mechanical Engineering and am now doing Building Services Engineering ;) Good luck in your studies. I hope you enjoy your time in this great community.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I'm Manuel from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27 years and audiovisual designer (dont know if thats the name in english haha). I switched from an iphone 4 to a lumia 920 like a year ago, wanted to try something new, happy with my WP! I started reading wpcentral page since i have my wp, but just now saw the forum.
I work in a factory, and 2 months ago with some friends we decided to make some apps in our free time, we made the first app to realease 1 month before the world cup, but since we are all new in this we made a lot of mistakes and realease it 1 week before the world cup, so we couldnt make much of a promotion :( . We also made it with phonegap and couldnt realease if for WP. Now we are almost ready to publish a game, made with unity, that will be also for WP, so very happy about that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss