Introduce yourself!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome Manuel. I'm glad you discovered the forum after browsing the main site. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post. This community is a great place to interact with fellow users of WP. Also, good luck with your ventures into app development. The forums can also be a great place to gather feedback.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello and welcome Manuel. I'm glad you discovered the forum after browsing the main site. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post. This community is a great place to interact with fellow users of WP. Also, good luck with your ventures into app development. The forums can also be a great place to gather feedback.

Thanks for the welcome!!
Sure, i will navigate the forum and will ask when having troubles developing!

fsadulla

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
Been so intrigued by Nokia Lumia 920 and Windows Phone that I decided to get one once my contract was up. So Friday 4th July I received my Lumia. Im from Cape Town, South Africa

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome fsadulla. I'm happy for your purchase (I'm also rocking the 920 :wink:). Hope it serves you well. The forum is always at your service if you have any questions.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
Been so intrigued by Nokia Lumia 920 and Windows Phone that I decided to get one once my contract was up. So Friday 4th July I received my Lumia. Im from Cape Town, South Africa

Hey welcome to WPCentral fsadulla and congratulations for your lumia 920 :smile: if you have any questions , all the great members are here to help you :wink:

pivinx

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my name is Francesco and I live in a small town near Milan, Italy.
Last October I switched from Android to Windows Phone, when I bought my Nokia Lumia 1020.
After a week of intense usage, I understood that WP was what I was searching for: a simple, faster and cool operative system.
I love Windows Phone. ;-)
I discovered wpcentral after a couple of month since my purchase, while I was searching for information about Windows phone.
Nice to meet you all! ;-)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Francesco and I live in a small town near Milan, Italy.
Last October I switched from Android to Windows Phone, when I bought my Nokia Lumia 1020.
After a week of intense usage, I understood that WP was what I was searching for: a simple, faster and cool operative system.
I love Windows Phone. ;-)
I discovered wpcentral after a couple of month since my purchase, while I was searching for information about Windows phone.
Nice to meet you all! ;-)

Hi Francesco and welcome to WPCentral.

I'm glad you like your 1020 and that you've joined us here. :smile:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I ain't new here but I haven't introduced my self here. So here I go :

Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India. I'm an IT professional and develop softwares for Banks in JAVA and PL/SQL. I'm a WP freak and spend most of my free time on WPCentral when I'm inside the house. My first smart phone was a WP8 so I've never been on Android ever.

Currently I have a Lumia 1320 and love it because of the 6'' screen. :excited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I ain't new here but I haven't introduced my self here. So here I go :

Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India. I'm an IT professional and develop softwares for Banks in JAVA and PL/SQL. I'm a WP freak and spend most of my free time on WPCentral when I'm inside the house. My first smart phone was a WP8 so I've never been on Android ever.

Currently I have a Lumia 1320 and love it because of the 6'' screen. :excited:
Hi Lance,

I'm glad you've introduced yourself now, even though you've been helping a lot of people for quite some time now. :smile:

rck1993

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone, I am Rak****h and i am from India.

I am doing my under graduate studies and I am a huuuge fan of WP :excited:
I own a beautiful LUMIA 925 :love::winktongue:
and my latest achievement - Advising 7 people I know into buying WP and they all did it and they LOVE it.
WP forever :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss