Introduce yourself!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone, I am Rak****h and i am from India.

I am doing my under graduate studies and I am a huuuge fan of WP :excited:
I own a beautiful LUMIA 925 :love::winktongue:
and my latest achievement - Advising 7 people I know into buying WP and they all did it and they LOVE it.
WP forever :smile:

Hey welcome to WPCentral forums :smile:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Francesco and I live in a small town near Milan, Italy.
Last October I switched from Android to Windows Phone, when I bought my Nokia Lumia 1020.
After a week of intense usage, I understood that WP was what I was searching for: a simple, faster and cool operative system.
I love Windows Phone. ;-)
I discovered wpcentral after a couple of month since my purchase, while I was searching for information about Windows phone.
Nice to meet you all! ;-)

Hello and welcome Francesco. I'm glad you decided to join the WPCentral ocmmunity as your source of Windows Phone related information. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun with your Lumia 1020! :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I ain't new here but I haven't introduced my self here. So here I go :

Hi everyone, I'm Lance and I live in India. I'm an IT professional and develop softwares for Banks in JAVA and PL/SQL. I'm a WP freak and spend most of my free time on WPCentral when I'm inside the house. My first smart phone was a WP8 so I've never been on Android ever.

Currently I have a Lumia 1320 and love it because of the 6'' screen. :excited:

Hey there Lance! Yeah I'm sure we've come across each other in the forums before..the name is definitely familiar ;) Glad your liking your Lumia 1320. I'm sure will run into each other again around the forums again :D

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

and my latest achievement - Advising 7 people I know into buying WP and they all did it and they LOVE it.

Hello there and welcome the WPCentral community forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find this site a good resource during your Windows Phone journey. Good luck in your studies too :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I'm glad you like your 925 and joined us here. 😊

luki_00

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

My name is Lukas and I'm a part of "Bungalow Games" team.
I would like to share with You our recent game(s), and discover other great applications.

It's nice to be a part of this great Windows Phone community!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome luki_00. Great to hear you are developing for the Windows Phone platform and sharing it with the community here. I hope you find this site helpful in your game development. Wish you all the best :)

RobChambers

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody.

I've been reading WPCentral for a long long time, but never introduced myself here. Time to fix that...

My name is Rob Chambers, and I'm an avid Windows Phone user, app developer, and, I'm the Development Manager for the Speech Platform team at Microsoft (powering Cortana, Xbox, etc.).

In addition to powering speech experiences as my day job, I also write apps for WP, and I've published 4 so far (TiVo Command being the most popular so far).

I grew up in Ohio, I've been married for 22 years, have 4 kids, all boys, and I've lived near Seattle for the last 19 years.

Hi! Nice to meet you all!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody.

I've been reading WPCentral for a long long time, but never introduced myself here. Time to fix that...

My name is Rob Chambers, and I'm an avid Windows Phone user, app developer, and, I'm the Development Manager for the Speech Platform team at Microsoft (powering Cortana, Xbox, etc.).

In addition to powering speech experiences as my day job, I also write apps for WP, and I've published 4 so far (TiVo Command being the most popular so far).

I grew up in Ohio, I've been married for 22 years, have 4 kids, all boys, and I've lived near Seattle for the last 19 years.

Hey Rob glad to have you here on WPCentral. Keep up the good work in Microsoft :smile:

rpac78

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

My name's Rey and I'm a recent convert from IOS to windows phone 8.1. I decided to take the plunge and try out the Lumia 1520 which I have grown to love. I've always been a windows/pc person so when I saw windows phone 8 roll out, I knew I needed to switch and so far no regrets.

I really like the community here in WPcentral and how people from Microsoft take notice of stuff happening here.

Good to meet you all.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

My name's Rey and I'm a recent convert from IOS to windows phone 8.1. I decided to take the plunge and try out the Lumia 1520 which I have grown to love. I've always been a windows/pc person so when I saw windows phone 8 roll out, I knew I needed to switch and so far no regrets.

I really like the community here in WPcentral and how people from Microsoft take notice of stuff happening here.

Good to meet you all.

Hello and welcome Rey. Nice to meet you too. I'm glad you like the communitiy here and continue to enjoy your stay. Great to see a convert from another platform love WIndows Phone. I hope the OS continues to meet your needs. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :) There are also a number of great discussions to get involved in. Hope to see you around.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I would like to share with You our recent game(s), and discover other great applications.

Welcome to WPC! We are glad to have decided to join a very robust community of helpers!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Good to meet you all.

Welcome aboard. We sincerely hope you enjoy the ride!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Hi everybody.

Hello all,

Good to meet you all.

Hi, I'm Alan Richard.
I'm from India. I recently bought Lumia 1320 and I'm loving it.

Hello Lukas, Rob, Rey and Alan!

Welcome to WPCentral. :smile:

I'm glad that you've joined our family.

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to seize the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am 25 years old and a student from Germany (Indeed, we have recently won the World Cup...). Prior to using my Lumia 620 and Surface Pro 2 I owned an iPhone 4. Since then, I've successfully convinced many friends and family members to revisit their device of choice.

Though I admittedly tend to complain about various things that the MS world is still missing out, I keep trying to see things positively. It's nice to experience first hand how WP keeps going forward by the day (which doesn't mean that I would not want to see them going even faster :D)

P.S: I'm not a native speaker, so I kindly ask you not to be too harsh with me as far as my English is concerned :)

I'm looking forward to having fruitful discussions here on WPcentral!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the WPC community n_tesla. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Congrats on Germany winning the World Cup. Oh and your English was great :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to seize the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am 25 years old and a student from Germany (Indeed, we have recently won the World Cup...). Prior to using my Lumia 620 and Surface Pro 2 I owned an iPhone 4. Since then, I've successfully convinced many friends and family members to revisit their device of choice.

Though I admittedly tend to complain about various things that the MS world is still missing out, I keep trying to see things positively. It's nice to experience first hand how WP keeps going forward by the day (which doesn't mean that I would not want to see them going even faster :D)

P.S: I'm not a native speaker, so I kindly ask you not to be too harsh with me as far as my English is concerned :)

I'm looking forward to having fruitful discussions here on WPcentral!

Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I'm glad you've joined us here. :smile:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
it's been like 7 months here! :p I should introduce myself lol!
anyways you can call me hope(at least my name's meaning is hope) :p I'm a girl sorry I had to underline it because people take me as a guy (don't know why). I'm 20 yrs old, I was an engineering student (dropout) and now I'm studying to be a doctor :D I occasionally program stuff for my friends and help them make apps...I'm from Saudi Arabia/India/Pakistan...I've a band we usually play rock/pop...I'm into Photography too :) ...I've Lumia 1020 and Lumia 920 and HTC 8X....and I test custom ROMS in Android... :)
but most of all I love helping people :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
it's been like 7 months here! :p I should introduce myself lol!
anyways you can call me hope(at least my name's meaning is hope) :p I'm a girl sorry I had to underline it because people take me as a guy (don't know why). I'm 20 yrs old, I was an engineering student (dropout) and now I'm studying to be a doctor :D I occasionally program stuff for my friends and help them make apps...I'm from Saudi Arabia/India/Pakistan...I've a band we usually play rock/pop...I'm into Photography too :) ...I've Lumia 1020 and Lumia 920 and HTC 8X....and I test custom ROMS in Android... :)
but most of all I love helping people :D

You decide to introduce yourself after about 9.5K posts on this site?!!
Anyways, welcome:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss