Introduce yourself!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to seize the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am 25 years old and a student from Germany (Indeed, we have recently won the World Cup...). Prior to using my Lumia 620 and Surface Pro 2 I owned an iPhone 4. Since then, I've successfully convinced many friends and family members to revisit their device of choice.

Though I admittedly tend to complain about various things that the MS world is still missing out, I keep trying to see things positively. It's nice to experience first hand how WP keeps going forward by the day (which doesn't mean that I would not want to see them going even faster :D)

P.S: I'm not a native speaker, so I kindly ask you not to be too harsh with me as far as my English is concerned :)

I'm looking forward to having fruitful discussions here on WPcentral!

Welcome to WPC! Glad you decided to join our community.

mintmeister

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'm Neil, 25 loving in the UK. I was introduced to WPs in April with my 520 now I've upgraded to the 635. I love my phone - seriously its my best friend. I'm sick of people complaining bout this amazing os. I've had them all iOS and Android but Microsoft is the future in my personal opinion.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I'm Neil, 25 loving in the UK. I was introduced to WPs in April with my 520 now I've upgraded to the 635. I love my phone - seriously its my best friend. I'm sick of people complaining bout this amazing os. I've had them all iOS and Android but Microsoft is the future in my personal opinion.
Welcome Neil. I happened to check out the 635 a day ago and it is a really nice device for the price. Enjoy your Lumia 635 and WPC!

hobs_1520

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm hob's and as you can see by my username I've just recently jumped off the Android/Samsung ship (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) and purchased myself a Nokia Lumia 1520. Its gonna be a massive change but the change is desperately needed. Looking for simplicity and I think WP will provide that for me.From beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. Hope to make many of your aquaintances. ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm hob's and as you can see by my username I've just recently jumped off the Android/Samsung ship (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) and purchased myself a Nokia Lumia 1520. Its gonna be a massive change but the change is desperately needed. Looking for simplicity and I think WP will provide that for me.From beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. Hope to make many of your aquaintances. ;)

Hey welcome to WPCentral and I hope you are enjoying with your lumia 1520 phablet :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome, 1520 is an amazing device. How is the weather in Kapstad these days? I have family in Joburg. Any snow this season?

Brett397

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi my name is Brett. I've been following this website since I had a Windows Phone(October 2013) but never really used the forums till now. I came from an iPhone 5 just wanting to try something different and I got a Lumia 928 and now I'm on a 925 because I switched carriers and absolutely love it!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi my name is Brett. I've been following this website for a since I had a Windows Phone(October 2013) and just starting to use the forums now. I have a Lumia 925 and absolutely love it!

Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I'm glad you've joined our community.

DiegoGut

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody, I'm Diego from Argentina, I'm glad to be part of this worldwide community. I've been following this page for a while and now decided to join the forums, I hope I can be helpful. :)

Alses

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm Alses
I've been a WP user since December 2010 when the first Windows Phone became available in Denmark. I bought it because Paul Thurrott was so psyched about it and because I am a compulsive contrarian. I?ve owned 6 and broken 3 Windows Phones. Currently I?m trying to build up my post count so I can edit one of my other posts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)