Introduce yourself!

mawgana

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have the Nokia Lumia 930 for two weeks and love it. I had a Samsung gs2 and wanted a better camera. I saw the 930 in the store and fell in love with it, it's so beautiful! I have it in black.
I am in the UK. I like the community feel of windows phone owners. It's like a special club for those in the know!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have the Nokia Lumia 930 for two weeks and love it. I had a Samsung gs2 and wanted a better camera. I saw the 930 in the store and fell in love with it, it's so beautiful! I have it in black.
I am in the UK. I like the community feel of windows phone owners. It's like a special club for those in the know!

Hi and welcome to WPCentral forums. Congratulations for your Lumia 930 :smile:

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi iam Vamsikrishna, I own a 520 and I like wpcentral next to my Lumia. Though I don't own 1520 and 1020, I am all ice for the photos from them, being posted in forums. I just melt....😝

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi iam Vamsikrishna, I own a 520 and I like wpcentral next to my Lumia. Though I don't own 1520 and 1020, I am all ice for the photos from them, being posted in forums. I just melt....��

Lumia 520 gives you an amazing bang for the buck so don't be shy about owning the highest selling WP of all time and welcome to WPC:)

mmmuffin

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey WPC fans. :) I'm mmmuffin! Have been an avid follower for a while now, thought it was time to say hi! Going on 30 tech girlie, developer, and general enthusiast like most of you of the latest technologies, who enjoys seeing the world way too much. My first ever phone was a Siemens C25, way back... then moved through the Nokia series, Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, iPhone, Android, HTC 8x, Lumia 520(due to breaking my 8x :( ), and finally Lumia Icon - which I LOVE! My opinions are just that, only opinions so be kind to me!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey WPC fans. :) I'm mmmuffin! Have been an avid follower for a while now, thought it was time to say hi! Going on 30 tech girlie, developer, and general enthusiast like most of you of the latest technologies, who enjoys seeing the world way too much. My first ever phone was a Siemens C25, way back... then moved through the Nokia series, Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, iPhone, Android, HTC 8x, Lumia 520(due to breaking my 8x :( ), and finally Lumia Icon - which I LOVE! My opinions are just that, only opinions so be kind to me!
Welcome! Been off and on these forums myself for a few years. Good group of people. The Icon is amazing! Writing this post here with mine right now. We all have opinions and people here are mostly respectful. Just watch out for the fanboys lol.

fpTiMMaH

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Greetings everyone!

My name is Tim Spaninks, I'm Lead Designer at Critical Force Entertainment and we've just made the first step of moving to Windows Phone!
We release our game Company of Tanks on the store a few days ago. I've noticed there are hardly any multiplayer FPS/Third Person Shooters on Windows Phone, so let's see if we can change that ;)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to WPC! The Icon is a really nice device.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Greetings everyone!

My name is Tim Spaninks, I'm Lead Designer at Critical Force Entertainment and we've just made the first step of moving to Windows Phone!
We release our game Company of Tanks on the store a few days ago. I've noticed there are hardly any multiplayer FPS/Third Person Shooters on Windows Phone, so let's see if we can change that ;)

Welcome to WPC and thanks for developing for WP!

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

My name is nattie and I've come here to discuss getting my first smartphone, at the moment I would like it to be a wp8 handset due to features such as being able to install everything(just about) to sd cards and the smooth running of the OS.

I'm interested in technology, music, reading and sci-fi.

Windows Phone central is brilliant :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My name is nattie and I've come here to discuss getting my first smartphone, at the moment I would like it to be a wp8 handset due to features such as being able to install everything(just about) to sd cards and the smooth running of the OS.

Hi, and Welcome to WPCentral Forums!!!
Have a great time and I hope you find your dream device!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Hello Nattie and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you like WPCentral and decided to sign up to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope you find the device you are looking for. It helps that you've narrowed your search a bit with regards to the SD card requirement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99