Introduce yourself!

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello folks,

Greets from tiny lovely Macedonia. My name is Alex and I'm 20 years old.
I found my dream OS (Windows Phone) and I'm not gonna change it. I own HTC 8S but I'm going to buy L1320 soon as it is available in the store.
Otherwise, I'm glad I joined WPCentral. It's my everyday routine, always checking the site as the other social networks (like twitter etc.).
Music lover firstly. Metalhead of course. I also enjoy watching movies. One of my favorite genres is thriller. I like to watch thrillers, mystery and crime movies but overall I watch every genre.

See you guys around :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks,

I found my dream OS (Windows Phone) and I'm not gonna change it. I own HTC 8S but I'm going to buy L1320 soon as it is available in the store.
Otherwise, I'm glad I joined WPCentral. It's my everyday routine, always checking the site as the other social networks (like twitter etc.).
Music lover firstly. Metalhead of course. I also enjoy watching movies. One of my favorite genres is thriller. I like to watch thrillers, mystery and crime movies but overall I watch every genre.

Welcome to WPC!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like Fun!

I am Niko and i owe Nokua Lumia 1520. Love that phone ;)

Hello folks,

Welcome both to the WPCentral community! Hope you enjoy your time here as well as your WP devices ;) See you around on the forums..

leeallan77

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
HI, I'm Lee, Just released 2 games under JLabs Game Studios. (can't post a link yet as I just joined).

I am game dev, tryign to coem up with a game that i can retire on! :) Well, you never know!

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm Hans, aka WinSammie (combination of Windows and Samsung). I have a Samsung Ativ S for over a year now, great phone. I've been reading and posting on WPC for quite a while, but saw this thread only recently. I live in the Netherlands, work as an electronics consultant. The profile photo shows my (girlfriends) cat. To limit wear on the uUSB I equiped my Ativ with a cheap Qi receiver, works fine. Installed all Preview for Developers updates, now on 8.1.1, anxiously waiting for the WP8.1 firmware from Samsung so the camera will be more reliable again!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm Hans, aka WinSammie (combination of Windows and Samsung). I have a Samsung Ativ S for over a year now, great phone. I've been reading and posting on WPC for quite a while, but saw this thread only recently. I live in the Netherlands, work as an electronics consultant. The profile photo shows my (girlfriends) cat. To limit wear on the uUSB I equiped my Ativ with a cheap Qi receiver, works fine. Installed all Preview for Developers updates, now on 8.1.1, anxiously waiting for the WP8.1 firmware from Samsung so the camera will be more reliable again!

Welcome to WPC. If you can post pics or start a thread about how you installed the Qi receiver that would be great as I would like to do that for my Ativ S as well.

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to WPC. If you can post pics or start a thread about how you installed the Qi receiver that would be great as I would like to do that for my Ativ S as well.
In fact I already did, if you search for DIY QI you'll find my contribution at the end of the thread. First with external connection, then internal.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the new members who have signed up recently. Great to see you all joining this community and hope you find it a valuable resource.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Hey Hans, really great to see an established member engaging with the community!

Aleksandar Andreev

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,my name is Alex,i`m from Bulgaria I just got my first WP device(just switched from iPhone which i`ve been using for some time now),the main reason for the switch was the great sync options between my phone and my pc both running win 8.1,i was closely watching windows phones for some time now,and I have to say i`m impressed how fast it is growing,considering that it`s relatively new compared to iOS,I remember thinking buying HTC Mozart a few years ago but I decided iPhone then,but now I am very happy with my lumia and I`m glad to see that so many users these days are thinking about or have already switched to WP,because my personal opinion is that it`s just going to get better and better,constant updates,massive improvements and overall I am very happy,and I think i`ll use WP devices for a long time.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,my name is Alex,i`m from Bulgaria I just got my first WP device(just switched from iPhone which i`ve been using for some time now),the main reason for the switch was the great sync options between my phone and my pc both running win 8.1,i was closely watching windows phones for some time now,and I have to say i`m impressed how fast it is growing,considering that it`s relatively new compared to iOS,I remember thinking buying HTC Mozart a few years ago but I decided iPhone then,but now I am very happy with my lumia and I`m glad to see that so many users these days are thinking about or have already switched to WP,because my personal opinion is that it`s just going to get better and better,constant updates,massive improvements and overall I am very happy,and I think i`ll use WP devices for a long time.

We are glad to have you on WPC! Browse around, I am sure you will find something to your liking:)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to WPcentral. We all are glad here that you are enjoying your WP. If you have any problems, be sure to ask here. We are not experts, but might be able to help you with some basics

pcst18v

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm semi-retired and daily working part time for AZ Diamond ring Backs and ASU ticket office
hi, welcome to this forum site here you can find lots of things...
or

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs