Introduce yourself!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Namaste!

This is Cdt. Prannav Gupta from India. Currently studying in 9th grade. Love microsoft and everything else about it. Currently stuck with a lagdroid but will get rid of it soon. I am currently learning c# and hope to develop some good apps for Windows. Looking forward to the forums :)
Edit: Got a Lumia 520!

Welcome to WPC! 520 provides a great introduction to the WP platform. Enjoy your 520 and browse around the forums if you have any questions.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi my name is Ankush and I live in Mumbai, India.
I've been with WP and WPC since my 610. I currently rock a 720 but have placed an ad to sell it in order to liquidate some cash and get the 730 asap.
I'm a 25 year old software engineer and work with data analytics and BI reporting.

Welcome to WPC and the 720 is a pretty nice device. When you upgrade to the latest 7xx device, please post an awesome selfie!

Tanya De la Morena

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm Tanya and I live in Gainesville, FL . I am a mom to 1 and a wife of 10 years. I had my first mobile phone at 15 years old, it was an old school flip-phone that looked like a painted brick! :) Technology has evolved so much in the past 14 years, since my first phone, that it's hard not to fall in love with it. I look forward to seeing what this website and these forums and blogs have to offer! Cheers Everyone!

xenobits

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm Maxime, Windows Phone user since the release of 7.

I create games and apps for a living. Under the name Xeno bits.

And I'm currently rocking (and loving) the mighty 1520

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
This is Vaibhavs brother Varun posting. I'm not a WP user, but I can see that the mods(Laura Knotek and Branta) has banned my brothers account for some trumped up reason. Well,I dare them to ban this one. Many of the users here have families who share the same Wi-Fi networks. I'm using the same Wi-Fi network as my brother, and of you dare to ban this one under your "multiple account" excuse, then you should ban all the users here who have the same ip address but different user names, which you can't. Hahahaha. If you do ban this one, you are venting your personal grudges and anger for somebody else on this account, which doesn't abide by the community guidelines. Final warning ⚠ I'll contact James Falconer about this, if you take even once step towards banning this account.

you've definitely scared the sh*t out of everyone... 😅

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm Tanya and I live in Gainesville, FL . I am a mom to 1 and a wife of 10 years. I had my first mobile phone at 15 years old, it was an old school flip-phone that looked like a painted brick! :) Technology has evolved so much in the past 14 years, since my first phone, that it's hard not to fall in love with it. I look forward to seeing what this website and these forums and blogs have to offer! Cheers Everyone!

Welcome to WPC! What device have you upgraded to?

DaronRashad

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm Daron.

I'm coming from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, running CyanogenMod 11m SNAPSHOT M11. My Sprint plan is up on the 31st and I just opened an AT&T plan with a purchase of the Nokia Lumia 1520. I think that once the ecosystem matures in a way that Android's Google Play did, Windows Phones will be the best smartphones on the market.

I'm excited to get my phone on Monday and learn from all of you.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the community Daron. Glad to see you will try out Windows Phone. Hope you enjoy your device and your time here on the forums.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm Daron.

I'm coming from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, running CyanogenMod 11m SNAPSHOT M11. My Sprint plan is up on the 31st and I just opened an AT&T plan with a purchase of the Nokia Lumia 1520. I think that once the ecosystem matures in a way that Android's Google Play did, Windows Phones will be the best smartphones on the market.

Welcome to WPC and the 1520 is a beast of a device. I believe with Windows 10 you probably won't need to tote around a tablet or laptop with your 1520 around:)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm Daron.

I hope you're adjusting well to your new phone! Welcome to Windows Central!

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm Daron.

You da man Daron :) We can't wait you to share your first impressions with WP :)
Any help you need about WP will be gladly provided to you from us :)

kremo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I`m Kremo an active Lumia 520 user. Always loved windows phones, I had my first as an SPV (made by HTC) with windows mobile 2002.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe this is off topic a bit, but this is Mile (he is on left, I'm on right) who is my friend and looooong time Android user.
When i start talking to him about how gorgeous WP actually is, it took me just 2 weeks to make him buy his first WP device and he is loving it so far (yeah, he is constantly calling me like "Hey how do i do this, that?" haha)
Windows Phone 1:0 Android :)
(DSC00024.JPG)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I`m Kremo an active Lumia 520 user. Always loved windows phones, I had my first as an SPV (made by HTC) with windows mobile 2002.

Welcome to the community. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Windows Phone experience.

Maybe this is off topic a bit, but this is Mile (he is on left, I'm on right) who is my friend and looooong time Android user.
When i start talking to him about how gorgeous WP actually is, it took me just 2 weeks to make him buy his first WP device and he is loving it so far (yeah, he is constantly calling me like "Hey how do i do this, that?" haha)
Windows Phone 1:0 Android :)
(View attachment 86772)

Nice to hear you got your friend to try out Windows Phone..so here's a welcome for him. Hope he enjoys the experience.

beardicorn

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello all!

My name is Tyler. I live in California, full-time student while working full-time for Kaiser Permanente. I am a lifetime gadget junkie, extreme DIYer, ex-star-commenter of Gizmodo(when having a star actually meant something and before Gizmodo turned into what it has been for the last 4+ yrs). I've been with Windows since Windows 95 and Windows Phone since Windows Mobile 5.0. I live with a gorgeous pixie chick, have a 90lbs pitbull and a 3 day old puppy French bulldog(my pixie chick has the parents), and drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU(called The Stormtrooper). My favorite hobbies: snowboarding, movies, anything tech related, mods and DIY projects, gym, and I'm obsessed with getting tattoos. It's all downhill after your 1st one, just can't stop.

Most of my tattoos are pretty epic and highly admired within the "geek and nerd" community. Here's a list of what I have so far: a green silhouette of The Hulk with a smaller skin silhouette of Bruce Banner in front of or on top depends on how you look at it I guess lol, The Joke stabbing Batman in an obvious lovers quarrel, a mashup of the 1941 Batman Logo inside the Dark Knight Rises logo, another mashup but with R2D2 and a Dalek falling in love, an old school Sailor Jerry style TARDIS in a vortex of time and space,Master Chief with his assault rifle, Wall•E in space using a fire extinguisher chasing after Eve, and my favorite one so far is Spiderman violently ripping Venom off of him. Much much more to go too.

My everyday go to gadgets and others I have and love: Nokia Lumia 1520, Surface Pro 3, 13" Macbook Pro Retina with Windows 8.1 Pro from a clean install(No trace of OS X can or will be found), Canon Rebel T3i, Xbone, PS4, my Panasonic TC-P65VT30 and my Samsung UN55F7100AFXZA.

I plan to be a regular contributor here, as time permits, so if you have any questions for me let me know.

Tyler

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre