Introduce yourself!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Edwin and i come from Singapore. Currently using a iPhone 6 plus. Have owned a couple of Android devices like note 2 and nexus 7(2012), Huawei X1. I wanted to try out the lumia phones for the next phone for recontact but fortunately there isn't high end model for lumia and i went for iPhone 6 plus instead.

With the recent launch of windows 10 for phones, i feel that is is more amazing (espectially with the auto-sync of photos from phones to pc) and definitely want to get it once my contract is over, i could recontract an lumia.

Welcome to Windows Central!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Edwin and i come from Singapore. Currently using a iPhone 6 plus. Have owned a couple of Android devices like note 2 and nexus 7(2012), Huawei X1. I wanted to try out the lumia phones for the next phone for recontact but fortunately there isn't high end model for lumia and i went for iPhone 6 plus instead.

With the recent launch of windows 10 for phones, i feel that is is more amazing (espectially with the auto-sync of photos from phones to pc) and definitely want to get it once my contract is over, i could recontract an lumia.

Welcome to WC Edwin ;)
Enjoy your stay here :smile:

Karan542

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Myself Karan Kalra. I live in Gurgaon(INDIA). I am 26 year old. I have completed MCA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (hissar) Haryana, INDIA. I am using Windows phone (nokia LUMIA 520) from last 1.7 year. Really! I a m very happy with phone.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Myself Karan Kalra. I live in Gurgaon(INDIA). I am 26 year old. I have completed MCA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (hissar) Haryana, INDIA. I am using Windows phone (nokia LUMIA 520) from last 1.7 year. Really! I a m very happy with phone.

1.7 years. That's a long partnership.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Windows Central Karan!

CosmicPoweR

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, my name is Isaac fron Malaysia. Used to have iOS and Android phone and currently still having those. Still a student studying in Game Developments programming. Lumia 1520 is really awesome and I love the phone design. Also a car, tech and audio visual lover. Now my daily driver back and forth from uni to house is my Lumia 1520, Asus G750 and my lovely Chevy.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, my name is Isaac fron Malaysia. Used to have iOS and Android phone and currently still having those. Still a student studying in Game Developments programming. Lumia 1520 is really awesome and I love the phone design. Also a car, tech and audio visual lover. Now my daily driver back and forth from uni to house is my Lumia 1520, Asus G750 and my lovely Chevy.

Welcome Isaac.
From Malaysia eh. Malaysia is a very beautiful country. My dad once visited Malaysia for business purposes.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Windows Central Issac and thanks for making an introduction. Nice avatar pic, BTW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb