Introduce yourself!

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Chris, California(cencal), currently using Icon from Verizon. Past windows phone, Samsung Focus, Nokia Lumia 900 and 920, then Nokia Lumia 928.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello. This is SUPER late, so you already know me.

I am [imnottellingyou]. I am [stillnottelling] years old. I like pie 🍰. I'm from [youthinkitsthateasy?]. The end.

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey there! I'm Owen, I've commented on a few articles through the Windows Central app but only looked through the forums a little. I picked up my first Windows Phone at a Verizon store several months ago (it was the second-to-last Icon sold by that store!) and never looked back. The main reasons I chose WP is because it's pretty easy to get started programming and publishing apps for the Windows/WP Store (Apple basically forces you to use a Mac AND pay for a license just to deploy your app to a real device) and I'm not a fan of Android. I've been taking an AP Computer Science course this year and I wanted to make phone apps that others could use. I'm really hyped for the Universal App Platform, and Windows 10 in general. :smile:

Last edited:

moorken

May 3, 2015
Visit site
an oh yea, forgot to tell this, i'm a huge windows fan and will probably always be! F*ck android, apple and other designer crap, we needs something which works :)

Skittle Milk

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My name is Aarick. I am from Texas and my first WP was the Samsung Focus Flash on AT&T. It's been my favorite OS ever since (right up there with webOS.) I now use a Lumia 925 on T-Mobile and am considering buying a Lumia 830.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My name is Aarick. I am from Texas and my first WP was the Samsung Focus Flash on AT&T. It's been my favorite OS ever since (right up there with webOS.) I now use a Lumia 925 on T-Mobile and am considering buying a Lumia 830.

Welcome to Windows Central Aarick! I had a 925 and am currently using the 830 on T-Mobile. You can pick an unlocked one on Swappa or buy and AT&T version and unlock it and use it on T-Mobile. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12