Introduce yourself!

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Crickey I've been a member for a few years and i only came across this forum post now. I suppose I was and still am eger to get stuck into problem solving and such that I missed this step lol. But any who I shall start now.

My name is ?ire (yes real name for those who know its the Irish for Ireland my parents are very patriotic lol). I am 30. I am engaged. I have no kids, tech are my children for the time being. I have over 15 years tech XP. My first mobile phone was the blue Panasonic GD50, followed by a Nokia 3330, then Nokia 3650 imaging phone (First of its kind to have mp3 support and good enough camera), then I had Samsung ZV-10, Sony Ericsson walkman phone (white and orange), then LG KU990 Viewty, Then LG C-300, then Nokia 6303i classic which brings me to my current phone the Nokia Lumia 520.

I also have three years XP in dell manufacturing in ireland (Notebooks and Desktops'), I also am CompTiaA++ certified and CompTia Networking certified my resume goes on and on but in short tech is in my blood and I love helping others. 😊
Oh forgot to mention i am self taught in game console maintenance and repair Xbox 360 & one, Playstation 1, 2, 3 and 4, Nintendo Wii and Sony PSP

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Peter. Welcome to the boards. We are always happy to see Devs entering here. Did you know we have a Developer Program? http://forums.windowscentral.com/developers-corner/311325-join-windowscentral-developer-program.html

Hello again, djeire84. I think I may have seen one or two of your nearly 1,000 posts. My but you have taken to the place.

Ha ha ha its a great forum. I feel so at peace here lol. It genuinely is great tailor made for me. Wow 1,000 posts jeez I hope I made sense in half of them lol gosh that makes me feel old. 😊

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am Tayyab from Pakistan. I am a newbie over Windows Central. Lets rock :excited:!!

Hi Tayyab. I'm Adil from Pakistan too ( huge coincidence) .
Make sure to visit and subscribe to the thread: " For all Pakistani WP Users".
Me Lahori houn. 😊

Tayyab26

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi Tayyab. I'm Adil from Pakistan too ( huge coincidence) .
Make sure to visit and subscribe to the thread: " For all Pakistani WP Users".
Me Lahori houn. ��

Hello Adil,

I will subscribe the thread " For all Pakistani WP Users". Thank you for sharing.

Assi wi Lahori heygey aan :smile:.

Fatima Rizwan

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am Fatima Rizwan and I am interested in latest tech news. My first smartphone was HTC HD7 and these days I am using Android based phones but I keep coming back to Windows Phone every now and then.

I am also running a tech website for Pakisitan, it's called TechJuice.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am Fatima Rizwan and I am interested in latest tech news. My first smartphone was HTC HD7 and these days I am using Android based phones but I keep coming back to Windows Phone every now and then.

you've come to the right place, Fatima. Welcome.
And I'll take a look at that website of yours.
And I'm Adil from Lahore, Pakistan.

Tayyab26

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Hi Fatima,

Welcome to Windows Central. Visited your website, loved it. Keep-up the good work :smile:.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to our community Fatima. As RumoredNow mentioned you might have a WP in the future or at a minimum help cover WP devices on your website!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb