Introduce yourself!

srmocher

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is Sridhar and I have great interest in developing Windows Phone apps (I've published one recently). Hoping to meet with other devs and understand more about WP.

srmocher

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Care to tell us about your app.

The name of my app is "Pocket Azure". I can't post links as my post count is low but the app is about monitoring all the services related to an Azure subscription. So the audience for the app are probably developers/enterprises. It doesn't have great UX as yet and needs to be improved.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
The name of my app is "Pocket Azure". I can't post links as my post count is low but the app is about monitoring all the services related to an Azure subscription. So the audience for the app are probably developers/enterprises. It doesn't have great UX as yet and needs to be improved.

That's okay. Keep improving and help WP take over the world!!! Buhahahahaha!!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I know this is probably a bit late for my introduction since I've been reading this site since June 2013 when I bought my first Windows Phone,the Lumia 620. But anyways, here goes:
My name is Usama Jawad, I live in Lahore, Pakistan. I'll turn 19 in 3 months time IA. I'm currently awaiting my A Level results coming in 2 months and am also frantically applying for universities in Pak.
My first smartphone ever was a Windows Phone, the sturdy Lumia 620 and I am proud to say that I have never been attracted to another OS since then.
Unfortunately, my phone's screen broke last year and my parents tried to convince me to buy an Android phone but I managed to convince them otherwise and bought a Lumia 630 Dual-SIM which is my daily driver nowadays ;)
A bit more about me is that I'm also a news reporter at technology website, Neowin (you MIGHT have heard of it). So yeah, nice to meet you all :)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I know this is probably a bit late for my introduction since I've been reading this site since June 2013 when I bought my first Windows Phone,the Lumia 620. But anyways, here goes:

My name is Usama Jawad, I live in Lahore, Pakistan. I'll turn 19 in 3 months time IA. I'm currently awaiting my A Level results coming in 2 months and am also frantically applying for universities in Pak.

My first smartphone ever was a Windows Phone, the sturdy Lumia 620 and I am proud to say that I have never been attracted to another OS since then.

Unfortunately, my phone's screen broke last year and my parents tried to convince me to buy an Android phone but I managed to convince them otherwise and bought a Lumia 630 Dual-SIM which is my daily driver nowadays ;)

A bit more about me is that I'm also a news reporter at technology website, Neowin (you MIGHT have heard of it). So yeah, nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you, Jawad. Tell me a bit more about Neowin.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Nice to meet you, Jawad. Tell me a bit more about Neowin.

Heh, we've met at your All Pakistani WP Users thread, I believe ;)
Anyways, Neowin is a Microsoft-centric but unbiased technology news website with around 20 writers from all over the world writing for it. It has been running for more than 15 years already, I believe (I started working there 7 months ago) and we get review units from Microsoft, and various other multinational companies eg Sony, LG, and some other US, Chinese and Japanese companies and we manage to get scoops/leaks regularly, of which the source credits you might have noticed in a few Windows Central articles eg:
http://m.windowscentral.com/windows-10-redstone-reportedly-be-launched-two-separate-updates-2016

:)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyways, Neowin is a Microsoft-centric but unbiased technology news website with around 20 writers from all over the world writing for it. It has been running for more than 15 years already, I believe (I started working there 7 months ago) and we get review units from Microsoft, and various other multinational companies eg Sony, LG, and some other US, Chinese and Japanese companies and we manage to get scoops/leaks regularly, of which the source credits you might have noticed in a few Windows Central articles eg:
http://m.windowscentral.com/windows-10-redstone-reportedly-be-launched-two-separate-updates-2016

Yeah I've visited the site once and it was pretty good. I once wrote for the IT magazine "Spider" but the article never got published because of the unfortunate event that the magazine was discontinued by the Dawn Media Group at that time.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've visited the site once and it was pretty good. I once wrote for the IT magazine "Spider" but the article never got published because of the unfortunate event that the magazine was discontinued by the Dawn Media Group at that time.

Oh, I read a couple of issues of Spider, it was pretty cool, I remember. :)
Hehe, seems like all of us are tech enthusiasts/writers here xD

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is Sridhar and I have great interest in developing Windows Phone apps (I've published one recently). Hoping to meet with other devs and understand more about WP.

Welcome Sreedhar to Windows Central! Where are you located and what device are you using?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 'Redstone' reportedly to be launched in two separate updates in 2016 | Windows Central

Welcome Usama! I have seen you around, its nice to finally see your intro post:)

tiaoris

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello friends, I'm from Brazil and I do not speak and do not quite understand the English language. All the Google translator. Excuse me. I know this forum is only beasts in the subject and humbly ask your collaboration to information on the official updates from WP 8.1 to Samsung Ativ s for my country. Congratulations to all for the dedication ...

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends, I'm from Brazil and I do not speak and do not quite understand the English language. All the Google translator. Excuse me. I know this forum is only beasts in the subject and humbly ask your collaboration to information on the official updates from WP 8.1 to Samsung Ativ s for my country. Congratulations to all for the dedication ...

Welcome Tiaoris in the WP Universe. Let's point you some things firstly:
- You said you are a Samsung ATIV S owner (beautiful device, i have it), so we have dedicated thread about ATIV S here:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/samsung-ativ-s/295444-latest-samsung-ativ-s-firmware-updates.html
Feel free to drop by and ask anything, there are good guys there which will answer any of your questions.
- About English and using the Google Translator. Here is a little tip for you: In Google Translator or Bing Translator if you write on your proper language (in your case the Brazilian language), Google and Bing Translator will get you best translated results.
- We are here one big family and everyone helps to anyone if they need help. So feel free to ask anything.

Once again, Welcome! :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to our community. You can also use Bing Translate and hopefully Skype Live Translate will also help you. All the best!

donald sukhnanan

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
My name is Donald from the island of Trinidad in the Caribbean, I am 29 yrs of age, am new to this forum lol 😁 hope to meet good ppl and friendly and do look forward to new information daily, thanks guys and bless up

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My name is Donald from the island of Trinidad in the Caribbean, I am 29 yrs of age, am new to this forum lol �� hope to meet good ppl and friendly and do look forward to new information daily, thanks guys and bless up

Welcome to WC Donald and thanks for creating a separate Introduction thread as well. Good luck with your Windows adventures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro