Introduce yourself!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Simon! Glad you decided to join us! You're joining at an exciting time with the arrival of Windows 10.

trippymanni

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

Working for a VPN company and lurking forums to get insight about complaints people are seeing in the new Windows 10. Trying to improve our software in the process!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome trippymanni to the forums! I'm sure you'll get plenty of insight here. Hopefully you'll also be able to find solutions to those problems people are experiencing.

Willelmus

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
This is long overdue.

Been reading the website anfd forums for a while now. Jumped on the WP bandwagon about three years ago with a Lumia 920 (which I still consider to be the most beautiful phone ever made - or the N9 or 900). About a year later, greatly seduced by windows phone 8(.1), I purchased a surface RT, a Lumia 1520 and a Dell XPS15.

I've got high hopes for windows 10 but I'm weary that no attractive flagship in the near future might push me to get another OS while the ecosystem matures.

Now about me, I'm a recent transplant to NYC. Work in marketing and PR and have a degree in government and public policy from European universities. Gonna be 30 in a few weeks (yay).

Oh yeah, for gamers
Gamertag: ocs69
PSN:willelmus
steam:psn_willelmus

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for checking in Willelmus... NYC, eh?

I miss the food.

Go to Broadway Cottage on the upper west side and get the Dry Crispy Shredded Beef. I was addicted to that stuff.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
This is long overdue.

Been reading the website anfd forums for a while now. Jumped on the WP bandwagon about three years ago with a Lumia 920 (which I still consider to be the most beautiful phone ever made - or the N9 or 900). About a year later, greatly seduced by windows phone 8(.1), I purchased a surface RT, a Lumia 1520 and a Dell XPS15.

I've got high hopes for windows 10 but I'm weary that no attractive flagship in the near future might push me to get another OS while the ecosystem matures.

Now about me, I'm a recent transplant to NYC. Work in marketing and PR and have a degree in government and public policy from European universities. Gonna be 30 in a few weeks (yay).

Oh yeah, for gamers
Gamertag: ocs69
PSN:willelmus
steam:psn_willelmus

Welcome and thanks for making an intro after lurking for a while:)
Lots of great food to eat in NYC along with some great sites to see...

Nathan George

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm a recent Windows Phone convert, coming from Android. Microsoft is fulfilling my long wish of having a consistent OS experience across all platforms with Continuum and Windows 10 so I am in the midst of transitioning my digital life to MS devices and services. Figured being a part of an active Windows comunity may help me with all the dumb questions I might have as I get accustomed to this new ecosystem (also use mac OSX as a desktop OS for the last couple years).

Right now I'm using a Lumia 640. Waiting to see what the rumored October devices from Microsoft will be. I may move to a flagship Windows handheld or a 640XL if that doesn't happen.

Nathan

Boozifer

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm the Chief Creative Officer of Re-roll Entertainment, a game development studio with offices in Beijing, China and F?rde, Norway (small city in the fjord-filled western part of the country). Right now we're on a mission to bring complete and no-nonsense games to all mobile platforms, especially the Windows Phone. Thanks to cross-platform advances with Unity and Windows 10 we are rapidly approaching our goal with our first release: An old-school tactical fantasy RPG called "Karnage: Dawn of Upheaval".

Really looking forward to seeing the Windows 10 Phones and tablets and the toys and tools we get to play with on those. As Nathan pointed out, October could be a very interesting month!

If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask - I know I will do the same so it's only fair. ;)

- Thomas

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central Nathan! I am using a 640 currently and trying to line up the $$ for the October announcement. I need to replace a laptop this year and would like to get a Surface Pro hopefully with LTE.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm the Chief Creative Officer of Re-roll Entertainment, a game development studio with offices in Beijing, China and F?rde, Norway (small city in the fjord-filled western part of the country). Right now we're on a mission to bring complete and no-nonsense games to all mobile platforms, especially the Windows Phone. Thanks to cross-platform advances with Unity and Windows 10 we are rapidly approaching our goal with our first release: An old-school tactical fantasy RPG called "Karnage: Dawn of Upheaval".

Really looking forward to seeing the Windows 10 Phones and tablets and the toys and tools we get to play with on those. As Nathan pointed out, October could be a very interesting month!

If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask - I know I will do the same so it's only fair. ;)

- Thomas

Thanks for supporting our platform Boozifer! Haven't made it to Norway yet, been to DK and Sweden so far in Scandinavia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire