Introduce yourself!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I'm Catalin, ...
I love my lumia 925 but the battery sucks.. really.. does.. suck. Anyway can't wait for the official windows 10 release and maybe i'll manage and upgrade to the 950 or 950xl version, because.. Continuum.
Welcome to the forums, Catalin! Yeah, I'm anxiously awaiting the Official Windows 10 Mobile release myself. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the W10M Insider Preview on my Lumia 640 very much. Still a few quirks, but I still like it better than the WP8.1.
Hi. I'm Faisal from India. I'm 23 and currently pursuing my Bachelors in Structural Engineering. Own a L730.
Welcome, Faisal! L730 is a fine device. Enjoy it!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I'm Catalin, I'm from Romania, Bucharest, I'm soon to be 22, got a very intelligent and goodlooking girlfriend. I'm quite poor, but used to be a rich *** kid so I have a lot of expensive **** left over. I'm enrolled at a master's degree in Crisis Management andddd I love smartphones, i don't really hate IOS or Android, i really like them, i just like windows more.

My first smartphone (Despite being a rich *** kid I profoundly disliked wasting money, didn't consider needing one) was in 2013, the HTC 8s. Still have it, gave it to my father a couple of days ago. He has some difficulties with it, but he'll manage. A friend sold me his lumia 925 a almost a year ago, maybe more, my htc 8s was getting old, and i wanted something faster, plus be made me a good deal and heck.. it's the most beautiful phone i have ever seen.

I had to choose between lumia 830 and lumia 925 and 640. The 830 was newer and probably better, but was 115 euros and from a stranger without warranty. The lumia 925 was 90 euros and from a friend with warranty. So.. yeah, don't really know why i skipped on the 640 like that but hey, this 925 looks divine.

I was impressed by the helpful community here. Yes.. unexpected.

I love my lumia 925 but the battery sucks.. really.. does.. suck. Anyway can't wait for the official windows 10 release and maybe i'll manage and upgrade to the 950 or 950xl version, because.. Continuum.

Welcome, Catalin!

That is one memorable introduction lol :winktongue:

What, you expected to find a barren wasteland void of any sort of activity? :grincry:

When I first stumbled upon this forum back in 2012, I too was pleasantly surprised how welcoming and warm everyone was :).

And so, I never left, just like a stubborn house guest who just doesn't want to leave :evil:.

Hi. I'm Faisal from India. I'm 23 and currently pursuing my Bachelors in Structural Engineering. Own a L730.

Welcome Faisal, awesome field you've chosen and good luck with your studies :).

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I'm Catalin, I'm from Romania, Bucharest, I'm soon to be 22, got a very intelligent and goodlooking girlfriend. I'm quite poor, but used to be a rich *** kid so I have a lot of expensive **** left over. I'm enrolled at a master's degree in Crisis Management andddd I love smartphones, i don't really hate IOS or Android, i really like them, i just like windows more.

My first smartphone (Despite being a rich *** kid I profoundly disliked wasting money, didn't consider needing one) was in 2013, the HTC 8s. Still have it, gave it to my father a couple of days ago. He has some difficulties with it, but he'll manage. A friend sold me his lumia 925 a almost a year ago, maybe more, my htc 8s was getting old, and i wanted something faster, plus be made me a good deal and heck.. it's the most beautiful phone i have ever seen.

I had to choose between lumia 830 and lumia 925 and 640. The 830 was newer and probably better, but was 115 euros and from a stranger without warranty. The lumia 925 was 90 euros and from a friend with warranty. So.. yeah, don't really know why i skipped on the 640 like that but hey, this 925 looks divine.

I was impressed by the helpful community here. Yes.. unexpected.

Welcome to the forums and thanks to the introduction!

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm Cordelia from Alabama, I'm 28, will be 29 next month (2 days after Christmas). I currently have a L920 & L2520.... I love God, singing, laughing HAHA, I'm real easy to get along with, very honest& sweet girl... I'm also a graphic designer who likes watching kdramas lol so yeaaaa that's me 😊💃. I hope I can make some awesome friends on here. Nice to meet you all 😊

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Wait? What? We have a thread about introductions? I already know of the sub-forum for intros. Interesting. I will do my introduction later on even though I'm almost at a 1000 posts. I've already done one over @AC (Android Central) way back in May, and might make an updated version of that, but for now I'll be hidden in the shadows of the forums XD. See ya.

Last edited:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm Cordelia from Alabama, I'm 28, will be 29 next month (2 days after Christmas). I currently have a L920 & L2520.... I love God, singing, laughing HAHA, I'm real easy to get along with, very honest& sweet girl... I'm also a graphic designer who likes watching kdramas lol so yeaaaa that's me 😊💃. I hope I can make some awesome friends on here. Nice to meet you all 😊

Hi,Cordelia. Nice intro with a nice personality. 😊
You'll make friends here easy.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Wait? What? We have a thread about introductions? I already know of the sub-forum for intros? Interesting. I will do my introduction later on even though I'm almost at a 1000 posts. I've already done one over @AC (Android Central) way back in May, and might make an updated version of that, but for now I'll be hidden in the shadows of the forums XD. See ya.

I see you around all the time. The shadows aren't helping you.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Lol. The shadows here are fairly small, I have to come out sometime, but there are still lurkers just watching our threads and posts.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm Kunal from India. I'm 21 doing electrical engineering I have Lumia 520
Welcome!
Hello everyone, I'm Cordelia from Alabama, I'm 28, will be 29 next month (2 days after Christmas). I currently have a L920 & L2520.... I love God, singing, laughing HAHA, I'm real easy to get along with, very honest& sweet girl... I'm also a graphic designer who likes watching kdramas lol so yeaaaa that's me ����. I hope I can make some awesome friends on here. Nice to meet you all ��
Welcome, Cordelia! I'm in Mississippi, so fairly close. I live where that small university resides whose football team beat Bama's football team. I hope that doesn't hurt our chances at being friends. ;)

I love God, singing, laughing as well, but I love my family (beautiful wife and 2 girls) more than singing and laughing, which is a LOT. I love watching football somewhere down about 30-40 on my list. Not really a priority, but I'll watch it if I have the time and it doesn't interfere with family time. God First, Family Second, always for me. How I prioritize the rest isn't as important as how I prioritize those for me.

Lol. The shadows here are fairly small, I have to come out sometime, but there are still lurkers just watching our threads and posts.
Well, if everyone would just please turn off sunlight readability when you go inside, it would help us have bigger shadows! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo