Introduce yourself!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm Jo?o (that's a guy name, if that's unclear) and I'm from Portugal. I'm 20 years old, I study Administrative Assistance and Translation in college. I love technology and more specifically Microsoft. I have a Lumia 640, and yeah, that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sent from mTalk

Welcome to WC forums. I am also currently using a Lumia 640.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi all
I am a new bee to this I am a tech enthusiasts

Hello and welcome. This is a great place to talk tech.

Hi!

My name is Fredrik...

Howdy, glad to have you. I also like trying new things. My current fun project is sampling Firefox OS on an LG Fx0.

Hello I'm Karan Bir , I am from Bhutan and have lots of interest and love on Windows technology

Great to have you here. Enjoy the board.

I am primux , and i don't care anyone , because I love <3 Lumia <3

That's right. Like what you like and let others worry about what they like. :winktongue:

I'm Jo?o (that's a guy name, if that's unclear) and I'm from Portugal. I'm 20 years old, I study Administrative Assistance and Translation in college. I love technology and more specifically Microsoft. I have a Lumia 640, and yeah, that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The 640 is a lot of phone for the money. I hope it is treating you well.

bradenfontaine

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, my name is Braden Fontaine, 31 years old and I live in South Carolina.

I love tech, building and overclocking PC's, gaming and looking at reddit while I should be working

Just picked up the Lumia 735 for dirt cheap and I couldn't be happier coming from Android and Apple.

cmucodemonkey

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
My name is Steven and I am a 27 year old software developer from Michigan (United States). My current Windows stack of devices involves an HP laptop running Windows 10, Surface 3 running Windows 10 and a Lumia 735 running Windows 8.1 Mobile. In my spare time I am learning how to write Universal Windows Apps that I hope to someday run on all my Windows devices (once my 735 gets the update for Windows 10 Mobile of course).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My name is Steven and I am a 27 year old software developer from Michigan (United States). My current Windows stack of devices involves an HP laptop running Windows 10, Surface 3 running Windows 10 and a Lumia 735 running Windows 8.1 Mobile. In my spare time I am learning how to write Universal Windows Apps that I hope to someday run on all my Windows devices (once my 735 gets the update for Windows 10 Mobile of course).

Welcome to WC forums Steven. You have a nice lineup of devices. Good luck with the app development.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

winplusR

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm Syd. I'm new here on this website. I am 32 years of age and I am from Canada.

I was a Microsoft Phone Tech support before and I specialize in removing Windows virus and other stuff. I hope I could contribute on this website and at the same time learn about other things. Cheers everyone!

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
wow, never thought the atmosphere in WC forum is this warm :grin:

Hi everyone! my name is Ade, the A is sound like U in 'but'
I'm 21 years old, an ex-IT-student-changed-major-to-literature, I'm currently studying in Gunadarma :)

Tim Apple

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Well, where to start....I'm a Tim, 43 yrs young and in Texas. I started playing with windows in 2008 and switched to Linux that same year. Was a die hard windows hating penguin lover until recently. I started as a Insider for the past year then did the big switch about a month ago. Mind you I'm not a newb, I work in IT and have been using Windows in that aspect for some time, just not for personal use.

As of late I really like where Windows 10 is going, so much that I put it on my System76 laptop (they only sell Linux hardware) and I just switched to the Lumia 950xl for my phone.

I am pretty happy with things so far. This is the first community I've encountered. Being from Linux i'm all about communities. So that's about it.

Cheers,
Tim

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Tim. Glad to have you and nice to hear your being lured in by 10... IMHO, it's the best iteration of Windows in a long while. And if you are integrating multiple devices into the ecosystem it brings a lot.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Well, where to start....I'm a Tim, 43 yrs young and in Texas. I started playing with windows in 2008 and switched to Linux that same year. Was a die hard windows hating penguin lover until recently. I started as a Insider for the past year then did the big switch about a month ago. Mind you I'm not a newb, I work in IT and have been using Windows in that aspect for some time, just not for personal use.

As of late I really like where Windows 10 is going, so much that I put it on my System76 laptop (they only sell Linux hardware) and I just switched to the Lumia 950xl for my phone.

I am pretty happy with things so far. This is the first community I've encountered. Being from Linux i'm all about communities. So that's about it.

Cheers,
Tim

Welcome to WindowsCentral Tim and thanks for the great introduction.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central, Tim!

I remember my Windows hating days well. A GUI only slowed things down and got in the way. You needed DOS to get any real work done, or Unix. I actually had a dual-boot system at home with DOS and Unix. Yeah, Unix, not Linux. LOL.

I think the Insider bit ended up getting a lot of people to take the Windows plunge again.

Best of luck to you. Looking forward to seeing you around the community.

alexx17

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
ok why not my name is alex im 25. and i have been a windows phone user since 2012, starting with the lumia 920. (modern classic)
im from bergen norway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs