Introduce yourself!

wileswarner

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I am Josephine and I live in the DC area. I am a woman own minority small business startup providing project management consultant and web design/development to businesses and government. I am a Computer Science and MBA major; presently enrolled in web design and development course. I am a retired airlines employee who has traveled around the world twice. I am honor to be a part of this forum.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Josephine. Great to have you here.

LOL you sound really busy. I hope we can help keep you productive.

Any particular interests you are exploring here? Devices? Software?

William Sanderson

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I've been a forum member for a short while, but enjoy all the content! I have a Lumia 950 dual sim unlocked and a Surface Pro 3 with an i5 and 128gb with bundle and 128gb sd card. I also work as a Technical Coordinator, so I work with many devices and choose Windows as my OS of choice everywhere.

PhineasTD

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello all!

I've been following Windows Central for a short time and have also just recently purchased my first windows mobile device, a Lumia 950 xl Dual SIM, which I enjoy. The community here has been helpful to me during my WP learning curve and I look forward to acquiring more knowledge and friends as we all move forward.

crispy56

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've been reading Windows Central for awhile and finally decided to join in. I owned the Icon when I was on Verizon and really liked it. When I switched to T-Mobile I went with iPhone. But last October I bought a 1520.3 and I'm amazed good this "old" phone is. I also have a s6 plus but keep coming back to the 1520.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Wow. I've been away too long. I've got some catching up to do. Well, here goes!

jeg er desverre ingen god fotograf
We've got a great tutorial/guide on how to take better pictures with your phone as well. It's at http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...nt-take-better-pictures-[guide]-new-post.html

Welcome to the forums, Alex!
I am Josephine and I live in the DC area. I am a woman own minority small business startup providing project management consultant and web design/development to businesses and government. I am a Computer Science and MBA major; presently enrolled in web design and development course. I am a retired airlines employee who has traveled around the world twice. I am honor to be a part of this forum.
Welcome Josephine from DC! That's a tough startup to break into as a small business owner. I did that myself for a while before finally retiring. If you can get your customer base set up, you should do well enough to need to hire extra help (like I had to.) See you're already retired, so it's probably the perfect business for you. I was able to retire after doing that work, so it can work out well if you've got the gift (and the right connections.)

I've been a forum member for a short while, but enjoy all the content! I have a Lumia 950 dual sim unlocked and a Surface Pro 3 with an i5 and 128gb with bundle and 128gb sd card. I also work as a Technical Coordinator, so I work with many devices and choose Windows as my OS of choice everywhere.
Nice devices you have. Welcome! Always glad to have someone willing to contribute and help out around here.

Hello all!

I've been following Windows Central for a short time and have also just recently purchased my first windows mobile device, a Lumia 950 xl Dual SIM, which I enjoy. The community here has been helpful to me during my WP learning curve and I look forward to acquiring more knowledge and friends as we all move forward.
Welcome! This is the best place on the planet to get solid information.

Hi everyone,
I've been reading Windows Central for awhile and finally decided to join in. I owned the Icon when I was on Verizon and really liked it. When I switched to T-Mobile I went with iPhone. But last October I bought a 1520.3 and I'm amazed good this "old" phone is. I also have a s6 plus but keep coming back to the 1520.
1520 is nice hardware even after all this time. I think it must have been ahead of its time when it came out or something, because it sure seems to hold up well. Welcome to the "participation side" of the forums!

Hi, everyone. I'm from Croatia and my Lumia 930 is in the service right now. Microphone problem after W10M upgrade. Sad :(
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the microphone issues you're having. Hopefully it all pans out well.

graditelj

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Welcome. Here is hoping your 930 comes home soon. What are you using for a backup?

Onedrive + local storage for pictures, music, videos (just in case).
Happy again :) After microphone replacment everthing works great againt except of W10M. Problems with FB sync, battery drain (location services are suspicious). A lot of manualy job after backup restore, I don't no why...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon