Introduce yourself!

vadim frunza

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm Vadim (Pronounced Vadeem), I'm 24; will be 25 in NOV and I'm from Northeast Ohio. I've been a windows owner for years and even had my first windows "phone" back like 10 years ago. One of those old touch screen keyboard block phones which was actually pretty sweet for its time. I restarted with windows phone a few years back with windows 8 and absolutely loved it so I stayed till now although did have a iPhone for a bit cause my icon was for insider and had waaayyy to many bugs but now since I'm with straight talk I bought a lumia 650XL. Trying to buy a 950XL currently but no luck finding one in my budget. I also used to work for Verizon. On another not.... My asus laptop O key is broken and sometimes fails to work so if I miss any O's I promise it wasn't my fault lol. I also own a Xbox one and a few other past windows phones etc... I'm not a pro but can say I'm a long time huge microsoft fan. I usually just read posts unless I have the knowledge to help anyone with issues.

ggrant3876

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I'm Mark from Wichita Falls, Texas and this is my first foray into a Windows phone. I've been into Android since day one and I'm an Admin and Super Moderator on 6-7 Android forums. I really enjoy Window 10 and the 950 XL was an impulse buy, got it for less than half retail for a new unopened box on Swappa. I sincerely hope I don't regret my decision as the specs on the phone are a beast. It will be arriving sometime tomorrow and I look forward to participating on this forum.

Pak100

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody, I'm following Windows Central from almost 2 years now. I have a lumia 925 since 2014 and I'm steak with 8.1 and have all I need in spite of there is no update for this phone. I'll expect until next year to see if there is something new.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello folks, been on here since late October 2015, but I never formally introduced myself. My name is Pat and I'm 48 from Iselin NJ.

Got into tech a little late, I bought my first windows 8 phone in 2012. A Nokia 810 (great phone at the time) followed by the 925 and several others. Now I am using a 650. Love the windows OS. Have an android also, but for me windows is just a better system all around. (Hard to leave live tiles! Lol.)
Hope I will be able to help on the forum with devices I am familiar with.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
This has been a great place for so much info. Learning more all the time here. Great community with very knowledgeable folks from all over the world.
Lord willing Windows will make a huge comeback with win 10 in the next few years.
Exciting times ahead. In it for the long haul !

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Gerade_Kurve

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
So after commenting and reading the news on Windows Central I wanted to introduce myself to the community ^^ I live in Germany and since I bought my Lumia 930 in November 2014 (mainly cause of the good camera, good specs and the look of WP) I am a huge fan of Windows on mobile. I could even encourage other people to switch from Android to WP. Excitedly I have been waiting for Win 10 mobile and even became a Windows Insider to try the new version. I am loving the idea of Microsoft to sync phone and pc as I am now using the same OS on my gaming PC and my phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So after commenting and reading the news on Windows Central I wanted to introduce myself to the community ^^ I live in Germany and since I bought my Lumia 930 in November 2014 (mainly cause of the good camera, good specs and the look of WP) I am a huge fan of Windows on mobile. I could even encourage other people to switch from Android to WP. Excitedly I have been waiting for Win 10 mobile and even became a Windows Insider to try the new version. I am loving the idea of Microsoft to sync phone and pc as I am now using the same OS on my gaming PC and my phone.

Herzlich, Gerade.

I too am liking the increased power and integration of devices. I'm sure I'll see you in the Windows 10 Discussions: http://forums.windowscentral.com/#windows-10-hub

Hello, everyone. I'm Cathy from Riverdale, NY and I'm pleased to be here to discuss and learn all about matters Microsoft!

Welcome, Cathy. What devices are you using? Are you getting everything updated alright?

kiloeightone

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, I've posted a few times over the years but don't think I've posted an intro here. I'm Stuart from Scotland, using Lumia 640 XL. Previously used a 635 and a 520. Used Microsoft products a lot particularly during my time at uni. Not an expert but not a novice either lol

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi All, I've posted a few times over the years but don't think I've posted an intro here. I'm Stuart from Scotland, using Lumia 640 XL. Previously used a 635 and a 520. Used Microsoft products a lot particularly during my time at uni. Not an expert but not a novice either lol

Thanks for checking in, Stuart. Hope you are enjoying W10M on the 640 XL.

hi everyone! my name is shahreen and i'm from northern va! basically participating in this for a contest lol

Welcome, Shahreen. Good luck in the SP4 Contest!!!

nlmrhistory

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks.
I am a teacher of government, economics, and criminal justice. Our district is going all in on Microsoft and O365. I've spent the summer getting MS educator certified and am now eligible to train.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos