Introduce yourself!

ahmedamash

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
I am ordinary guy taking education. I just listen to myself and just recently brought a 640 xl love that phone but doesn't mean i will stick to this os or phone if i got any better option and money from my dad i will upgrade dont know upgrade will be on windows .i dont love Microsoft or Hate Google i just want to satisfy my needs and who will fulfill it i will go there thats hard but true. Thanks

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am ordinary guy taking education. I just listen to myself and just recently brought a 640 xl love that phone but doesn't mean i will stick to this os or phone if i got any better option and money from my dad i will upgrade dont know upgrade will be on windows .i dont love Microsoft or Hate Google i just want to satisfy my needs and who will fulfill it i will go there thats hard but true. Thanks

Honest as we could ask. :cool:

For myself, I love the UX and don't need Apps every minute. I do depend on the deep integration between devices and that Cortana, she's my gal.

Rlpierce96

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello all! Nice to be around people who aren't Apple people...(too much of that in my life!) Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of Windows 10 and Surface Tablets with these forums!

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,
Wow, It's been 4 years since I've started in this here forum and I just realized I jumped in without introducing myself ... and I'm not about to start NOW, you data-mining, meta-data stealing drones! Can't you see RumoredNow is an avatar of an aborning future AI overlord?!? He might be rumored NOW, but he'll definitely be ConfirmedTomorrow!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, sorry, I forgot my pills. I'll be back.

Hi All!
I'm an engineer in the Philippines.
I like the various tech that microsoft keeps cooking up. I've had windowsmobile/windowsphone handsets since forever.
I currently have my beloved lumia 1520 which I will replace if the battery issue lasts for another week. I'm using a surface pro 2 which I truly LOVE.
I'm playing around with FLOW, PowerBI, Microsoft Research's Conditional Action Programmer, and testing Azure for IOT. Remote Arduino and IoT Core on Raspberry Pi3 opens up lots of possibilities!!!

What I would like to see: A cheaper hololens or a hololens-like accessory for continuum-supported phones like Lumia 950, HTC elite x3 and the surface phone. Something like the laptop dock but you instead pair the phone with the hololens-like accessory.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Just saw this thread, it's old (older than my time with MoNa). So my turn!

Name: Leonel

I'm a student at Biola University, while also helping a friend out with his new coffee shop, and generally enjoy tech things. I like spending time odors when I can, after hours of sitting down every day. I'm trying to learn how to play piano and guitar while learning Italian and Russian (I know English and Spanish fluently, Italian pretty well, and I'm a beginner with Russian). When I'm with friends, we talk about politics, technology, current affairs, etc, usually over a cup of coffee or something. My Lumia Icon is my fourth phone ever (gasp) - I've owned a Sony Ericsson Z520a, a BlackBerry Curve 8310, a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch, and this Nokia Lumia Icon. Easily, this is the best phone ever owned by me, but I do want to upgrade whenever possible. So there's a quick summary of me... If anyone is ever in SoCal and wants to chat, that's cool too.

As of this writing, the night sky is cloudy. Hopefully it rains, we really need it!

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10 Mobile

CharlieWade

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Well got a Surface Pro 3 8gb from my brother recently ($300 sibling price, I know your jealous) and he gave me the full set up. Thought its time to join the community and see whats to learn.

Pynchmail

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello. Been visiting Windows Central as I am a user of many Microsoft services. Currently using Surface Pro and Lumia 640. Also been using Windows based phones for a long time including Windows mobile LG, HTC, Nokia 925 before my current 640 LTE.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello. Been visiting Windows Central as I am a user of many Microsoft services. Currently using Surface Pro and Lumia 640. Also been using Windows based phones for a long time including Windows mobile LG, HTC, Nokia 925 before my current 640 LTE.

Glad you signed up. Sounds like you've been around a learned a few tricks.

Look forward to seeing you out there!

Rgn

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi my name's Regina. I just now bought my first windows phone The Microsoft Lumia 650 my first dual sim. Actually this is my first windows forum that I joined and I'll be reading up on the windows 10 features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb