Introduce yourself!

XamlMan

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
<Hello>
<TextBlock Content="I like XAML, can you tell?" />​
</Hello>

Seriously though, I am 44 from Lancaster County Pennsylvania where software development jobs are rare, but I work for a company who is letting me use my skills to write a modern Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app for Windows 10 devices. I'm pretty excited to learn more UWP, C# and especial XAML! :love: I am married to an amazing woman going on 25 years and we have 3 children along with a puggle. I'm an average drummer who's been playing since high school and love to tap on everything that make noise. I also run a non-profit my father-in-law founded in Kenya and we help orphans and under privileged children with a children's home and school we're currently building.

I could go on, especially talking about my love for God and following Jesus Christ as one of His disciples, but maybe another time. :wink:

Oh, I learn a lot on Windows Central and I really want to win the HP Elite x3 bundle!!! :love:

donna88

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hey. I'm Donna from Dublin. I started using Windows XP – Good old times! :) – as my first OS. Now I'm on Windows 10.
I recently tossed my Android and switched to Lumia.
I came across the site occasionally to get some advice. Now I finally registered to contribute something back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo