Introduce yourself!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Donna! Welcome to WC. Two great staff members just welcomed you here.
They are the good guys. I'm the bad guy here.:wink: Let me also welcome you. I like having a little fun.

Attachments

• Rose.jpg
    Rose.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 67

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone.

I can't remember if I introduced myself already - if not, I apologise.

My name is Ian. I am British, 33, living in Bangkok. I am married and I also have a cat. I work as a support rep for an IT company, but I also dabble in SEO, content writing, development and testing too. In my spare time, I also teach English to students. Weekdays, after work, I go running. I enjoy running half and full marathons, and just running in general.

I own a Dell laptop, Xbox One-S and an Acer laptop. I have a Lumia 640XL, which I no longer use. I had a Lumia 1520, which I gave to a friend. I had a Band 2, until I switched to a Fitbit Surge, and my main phone Is a Microsoft Lumia 950XL. There used to be a big Windows community in Thailand, but, it's near enough dead now. It was hard enough for me to just get a 950XL.

I also enjoy listening to music and reading whenever I find the time. I listen to all kinds of music, but my favourite band is an old British band, by the name of Genesis. I joined this site when I got my first Lumia phone, a 620, which I still have, because I was looking for an ebook reader at the time. I ended up finding the superb Bookviser Premium.

Nice to meet you all. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone.

I can't remember if I introduced myself already - if not, I apologise.

My name is Ian... There used to be a big Windows community in Thailand, but, it's near enough dead now..
Hello Ian... I'm a neighbour down south!!
I remember the high percentage of Lumia users Thailand used to have .. even the Prime Minister was sporting a white 920....

... !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire