Hey Everyone Im new

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
sorry if this wasn't in the right place but I don't see an introduction forum space. Hey Im new and while I don't have a windows phone yet but may have one in the future. I almost got one last year for my first phone but hearing on how lack luster the HD7 as and Tmobile not selling the Dell Venue Pro i had to get my dream android phone the G2. Now with mango on the way it looks like i'll be getting the Nokia sea ray if Ice Cream sandwich wasn't great.

So hi and welcome.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well welcome to the site

im expecting we will see you here allot once you relise the Ice Cream sandwich int your Favorite Flavor :p lol

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
When t mobile gets its new phones in you can always use the 30 day return policy and try out a WP. Every carrier in the US is required to let you try your phone for 30 days before forcing you into a contract.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
sorry if this wasn't in the right place but I don't see an introduction forum space. Hey Im new and while I don't have a windows phone yet but may have one in the future. I almost got one last year for my first phone but hearing on how lack luster the HD7 as and Tmobile not selling the Dell Venue Pro i had to get my dream android phone the G2. Now with mango on the way it looks like i'll be getting the Nokia sea ray if Ice Cream sandwich wasn't great.

So hi and welcome.

Welcome now and later when you officially join the crew!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Okay I made a forums for Introductions just because you asked. Welcome to the WPC community get you a Windows Phone when your ready then join in on the discussions.

:ninja: Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99