I'm an orphaned WebOS user. Any of you active on the PreCentral forums may have seen me post there under this same userid TexZenFool. (Thanks to WPCentral admin for helping me to register the same id here.)

Reading the forums here has just about convinced me that Windows Phone is the right platform to adopt. You have a nice community here.
    11-22-2011 12:09 PM
    Come on fool jump in the pool the water is warm...lol You from TEXAS brow. I'm from the DFW area TEXAS is the greatest place on the earth... At least I think so.

Welcome to the WPC,
    Dave
    TexZenFool likes this.
    11-22-2011 12:34 PM

Welcome from me too TexZenFool, and here's me thinking Scotland was the greatest place on earth. Hmmmm can we have 2 greatest places on earth Big D5 ?

Probably. :)
    TexZenFool likes this.
    11-22-2011 12:36 PM
    Thanks guys - appreciate the warm welcome.

And yes I am a Texan but my roots go back to Collin MacKinnon who emigrated from the Isle of Skye in Scotland and signed the Texas Declaration of Independence. Scotland is one of my all time favorite places to visit.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    11-22-2011 01:21 PM
    Thanks guys - appreciate the warm welcome.

And yes I am a Texan but my roots go back to Collin MacKinnon who emigrated from the Isle of Skye in Scotland and signed the Texas Declaration of Independence. Scotland is one of my all time favorite places to visit.
    Well I can't argue with that TexZenFool. :)
    11-22-2011 03:07 PM
    Me neither small world... :D
    11-22-2011 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD