Anybody on here who's not 40?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
25 and already wishing I could have a few years back!

All the way up to about 28 people thought I was 19. When going to clubs they'd look at my ID like it was fake and ask me more questions than other people. I used to wish I looked older.

Now my wish has been granted. :mad:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
All the way up to about 28 people thought I was 19. When going to clubs they'd look at my ID like it was fake and ask me more questions than other people. I used to wish I looked older.

Now my wish has been granted. :mad:

I was the same way until I put on a few pounds.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dr Widdleguy

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
19 for me. :p I'll be 20 in March. I've been preaching Windows Phone to people my age and younger for awhile now so don't worry. I'm trying. ;) (Although since they're kids my age they want the same thing everyone else has... which is Droid/iPhone. It's sad really.)

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Gunna be turning 24 this year. I was a windows mobile person back in the Treo days 5 years ago and have bee supporting Microsoft from there. Good to see other people out there trying to get to the younger crowd. I even got one of my friends to change from Android over to windows phone.

PTZ

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Does 56 closing in on 57 make me ancient? Feel like I am twenty does that count for something? I am definitely not forty so am I within acceptable tolerances?

JD Miles

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am indeed not 40 and have not been for the last 26 years!!
If we could get those opionated store reps to learn about the operating system and move the windows displays a little closer to the front of the store, instead of the furthest back corner and as often as not, not even turned on, maybe we could get more of your generation interested. As it is now they try to talk you out of any consideration of any phone other than the latest Android or of course I-phone. "Why would you want a Windows phone!"
Anyway glad I was stubborn enough to persevere and got the Focus, I am having as much fun with it as if I were 18 again!

JD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb