Anybody on here who's not 40?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey, us adults no longer have to worry about you kids now we have Kids Corner!! :p

Okay, I kid. I'm just jealous that I'm no longer 18! :D

theta orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
lol 5 pages of whimsical entertainment I surely loved reading! What strikes me as notable are the wide range of ages...from 13 to 58. Seems like everyone can enjoy this technology. btw, by my 30 year old son's account I am the "coolest" 54 year old guy he knows :D

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Two weeks into year 38 of breathing air with the rest of you.

Oh, and I have a little one on the way... She's gonna learn C before English.

the real smackbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
31 with two kids ... I think teens want the iPhone because they have been brainwashed into thinking its a luxury item .. As soon as they get old enough to understand that its a piece of ancient technology that even their grandma has they will for sure jump ship .. Same thing will happen soon with Facebook

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
36....never thought of age as a forum issue. If anything I think its better not knowing. There's no preconceived opinions of the person's knowledge and understanding based on the appearance of their age (i.e. "He's too young to know what he's talking about." or " That guy probably just learned to email...he's too old to know what's up". You're able to focus on what they're saying. As for being social with others your own age, I'm sure they're here. You'll just have to feel it out. May be a little creepy if you went around asking people their age...lol. Anyway, good luck, and enjoy your Windows Phone.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
31 with two kids ... I think teens want the iPhone because they have been brainwashed into thinking its a luxury item .. As soon as they get old enough to understand that its a piece of ancient technology that even their grandma has they will for sure jump ship .. Same thing will happen soon with Facebook

Kinda generalizing there considering most of the older people I come across have iPhones and if I'm not mistaken, older people have caught up or even overtaken teens as the majority on Facebook and I have yet to see teens caring one way or another.

jholso

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm 23, granted I work in the IT field But I am on my fourth WindowsPhone in just under two years. I had a couple Android phones, Windows Mobile, and Palm phones before these. I bought my girlfriend an Iphone because she is on Verizon and a year ago there wasn't much for good WindowsPhones. Being younger there are certain things I wish my WindowsPhone had (instagram is one, flame me all you want) but I love my last three lumias(800, 900, 920) and have no plans of leaving the OS anytime soon.

the real smackbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Kinda generalizing there considering most of the older people I come across have iPhones and if I'm not mistaken, older people have caught up or even overtaken teens as the majority on Facebook and I have yet to see teens caring one way or another.

mark my words .. Kids will move from Facebook soon because their grandparents can read their wall .. I know lots of people that have already started an alias page so their parents can't follow them .. Same thing will happen with the iPhone soon unless they completely redesign the phone on the next release ..

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm 23. I've had my lumia 800 for about a year now. I think WP8 should have a much larger impact with all ages now that it is being marketed a bit better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss