Anybody on here who's not 40?

Wayne Hixson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
63, but have been in the R&D and IT fields my whole life, kids still ask me for advice on tech. 😊 Also always have been a gadget guy who's looking for the next great gadget on the "bleeding edge." Moved from iPhone to WP8 when the iPhone got to be too stale feeling. Being on the bleeding edge is painful sometimes, but it's sure fun and really rewarding when things go well. My black Lumia 920 has been my best phone, even with a couple niggling issues and missing apps. Hang on guys, the ride is going to be a blast!

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
17 and have owned a lot of second gen WP (Radar, Lumia 900,710,800, Focus S, Focus Flash, Titan) all bought from Ebay ^.^! Also second year in College.. Major: Computer Science.. :D Hope I can buy a 920 for cheap!!!

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
What you got against 40 year olds? We are weathered and experienced, filled with knowledge. Eager to teach from our hardships and failings. Please look past my scars and see the knowledge, for if you listen there is a chance you can escape some of lifes harder lessons and one day pass it on to the people you love the most. It is a gift! Your turning from a tadpole into a Youngman right before my very eyes. So let me leave you with this piece of advice my son. "Don't eat yellow snow".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)