chuchnit

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Just stopping by to say hello. I have lurked the site for the past couple weeks and must say that the enthusiastic members here solidified my decision to make the jump to WP7.5. This place seems to have a nice community. I just received my TITAN today from the 0.01 sale last weekend and my wife chose to take a shiny new Focus S home on Saturday from the store.

I just moved over from Blackberry and the wife is a former Blackberry user who's used a dumb phone for the last year or so. We are loving this operating system so far! :cool:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPC I hope you like your new device. If you have any questions or thoughts about Windows Phone we would love to hear it.

o_O and Howdy from another Southern Boy
Dave

chuchnit

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the WPC I hope you like your new device. If you have any questions or thoughts about Windows Phone we would love to hear it.

o_O and Howdy from another Southern Boy
Dave

Thank you! So far we are both loving the OS. The social butterfly (wife) can really spread her wings with the awesome facebook integration. I still gotta learn a lot but hopefully I can help contribute and get the community growing; and of course try to convert as many people as possible. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12