The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hello all, I have finally switched from Android over to WP7. I have been a long time poster and podcast listener of AC. Now that I live in windows, I am glad to be a member of WPCentral. Please don't hesitate to send any helpful hints and tricks of WP7. I liked to geek out with Android but have been frustrated over fragmentation and performance.
    12-11-2011 10:21 AM
    Stop geeking and focusing on trying to customize every aspect of you phone and instead, let Microsoft take care of that for you. Just enjoy using it. Not sure how you will be able to fill in the endless hours on XDA. Maybe a new hobby would help.

Glad for you that the bonds of phone tweak servitude have been broken. And welcome!

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    12-11-2011 11:13 AM
    Hello all, I have finally switched from Android over to WP7. I have been a long time poster and podcast listener of AC. Now that I live in windows, I am glad to be a member of WPCentral. Please don't hesitate to send any helpful hints and tricks of WP7. I liked to geek out with Android but have been frustrated over fragmentation and performance.
    Welcome to the world of WP7, I just moved over from android almost a month ago and am so very happy.
    No "FC's" to deal with, no fragmentation to worry about anymore and no more complulsion to constantly custom theme my phone....oh the freedom is glorious!! :D
    Last edited by MickeyCeeCT; 12-11-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    12-11-2011 11:46 AM
    Welcome aboard the good ship Metro UI. :)
    12-11-2011 12:04 PM
    Welcome to WPC and the Windows Phone family!

It's pretty good on this side of the fence. I have two Android devices (Photon and Epic Touch aka Galaxy S II) and find myself not even looking at those device. If you asked me where they are right now, I'd have to shrug.
    12-11-2011 12:04 PM
    Welcome to the WPC its always nice to get a member over from one of our sister sites.

:ninja: Dave
    12-11-2011 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD