New to WP, coming from other forms

Probaholic1

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd figure i'd give it a try, A little about myself where to start. Well I'm originally the kind of person that likes the little guy. I was all about Helio when it came out loved it, Had the Ocean and all.

Well for the past few years I was really a Palm fan had treo's then went to webOS and I loved it, with the Pre but was small and dead pretty much, but then I was also a fan of the whole google eco system so finally gave it a try, with the Moment and Backflip. So ever since I can remember I was romming or tweaking. Personally, I was not a fan M$ (Big Linux User) Primary OS is Ubuntu.

So I only use M$ to play games and programs I can't use in linux. Either case I started with those phones then went to the Epic 4G to Nexus S 4G. I Still have my NS4G but recently got bored with it since running ICS. Also I wasn't a big fan of the FC's and the frequent lag. So I was looking for another phone, and decided I wanted something a little more stylish and decided to pick up an HTC Radar 4G, yesterday.

Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling on. LOL, and so far I like it, but I'm a little disappointed with the lack of Flash, and app like Pandora.

I guess I also wanted to give M$ ecosystem a try. But I don't know :confused:

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you are going to struggle with WP, as it is all about the ecosystem. I have never used anything but Microsoft (16 years), nor do I care to. You can enjoy WP without the rest, but XBox, ZunePass, WindowsLive, SkyDrive, and things yet to come are what it's all about.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Probaholic1

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm thinking I will. Although what looks to be coming down the pipeline does seem very promising, it still seems a little ways off. So I'm going to give it some time. I mean the main reason switching was because of phones being able to switch phones on the fly, not like CDMA where your limited to phones. I can have multiple devices. on hand

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte