Howdy Everyone!

Dr Widdleguy

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
My name is Austin and I'm a Windows Phone User! :)

I currently own an HTC Surround which I purchased last year a few months after it's release. I love the Windows 7+ platform/OS and it is safe to say I'll never switch away from it. I'm currently on AT&T and I've had an account there since 08' and yes paying for my own phone since then, and my sister's phone as well. I've been reading articles from this site that's posted on the Windows Phone News app and finally decided to join and I can say it appears this board will be a lovely addition to my life.

I'm in the lovely ol' state Kansas, (not sure if anyone else here is from Kansas.) I'm 19, turning 20 in March. I'm currently going to school to achieve a Fire Science degree since I've been apart of the fire service since I was 13 (started as a cadet and when I turned 18 I became a volunteer). I honestly don't think I'll actually go into the fire service after I'm done, I'm really leaning into going back and earning a degree of some sort that has to do with Systems/Network Administrator. So yeah, that's me. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm not shy. :p

lphin1983

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,nice to see you here.

Evasd

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
My name is Austin and I'm a Windows Phone User! :)

I currently own an HTC Surround which I purchased last year a few months after it's release. I love the Windows 7+ platform/OS and it is safe to say I'll never switch away from it. I'm currently on AT&T and I've had an account there since 08' and yes paying for my own phone since then, and my sister's phone as well. I've been reading articles from this site that's posted on the Windows Phone News app and finally decided to join and I can say it appears this board will be a lovely addition to my life.

I'm in the lovely ol' state Kansas, (not sure if anyone else here is from Kansas.) I'm 19, turning 20 in March. I'm currently going to school to achieve a Fire Science degree since I've been apart of the fire service since I was 13 (started as a cadet and when I turned 18 I became a volunteer). I honestly don't think I'll actually go into the fire service after I'm done, I'm really leaning into going back and earning a degree of some sort that has to do with Systems/Network Administrator. So yeah, that's me. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm not shy. :p
Welcome man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs