Big time WP fan from Phoenix. Still enjoying my HD7 from T-Mobile. Hope the Lumia or something newer with a 4.3" screen comes out within the year.

My home, work and life are pretty much managed by Windows in some respect, so if you have any questions with integrating Windows I might be able to help.

Loco Kip
    02-19-2012 10:35 PM
    Welcome to WPCentral Loco Kip It's a great place to get information about WP's.

I wish we had Arizona weather in Chicago in the winter.

I am the night greeter when WeeBear is sleeping.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-19-2012 11:46 PM
    Thank you palandri, have a welcome from me too locokip seeing I'm up and about now. :D
    palandri likes this.
    02-20-2012 06:45 AM
    Welcome from Chandler, AZ. Presently using Droid Bionic but will get another larger screen WP7 phone when Verizon get's off it's arrogant *** and offers one.:lol:
    02-21-2012 05:21 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome gents. I've been following WPC for a while, but just converted to the podcast 2 weeks ago after the Windows Phone Podcast went off the air. I miss Brian and Matt, but I've really enjoyed the last two WPC podcasts.

I'm a daily follower of WP. My wife and I love our HD7s and utilize SkyDrive quite a bit for photo, document and note sharing. We also "cut the cord" about a year ago and run off of Windows Media Center combined with an HD antenna, Zune and a couple XBox 360s in the home.

I'll try to help anyone on WMC in the home applications although I know MS is trying hard to get me to stop using my own media, but I'm going to give that functionality up kicking and screaming.

Take care,
    02-23-2012 11:35 AM