sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a Focus Flash and it will be here tomorrow. Excited about the next smartphone I will have. I started with Blackberry and loved it, but decided to try the android OS it had some good things but just not as happy as I was with by BB. I currently have a Nokia running Symbian and it is ok but not great and I've never been a fan of iOS when I have played with it. So I've decided I want to try out this OS for a while.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Fantastic that you decided to give Windows phone a try sconrad308. :cool:

A big welcome along to WPCentral and please let us know when your phone comes and what you think of it. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased a Focus Flash and it will be here tomorrow. Excited about the next smartphone I will have. I started with Blackberry and loved it, but decided to try the android OS it had some good things but just not as happy as I was with by BB. I currently have a Nokia running Symbian and it is ok but not great and I've never been a fan of iOS when I have played with it. So I've decided I want to try out this OS for a while.

Welcome Allong Sconrad :)

we are always happy to see new faces here at WPCENTRAL :) be sure to check out the forum if you have any question related to our beloved OS.

you can start here :p ( lol ) : WP: The Not so Obvious!!

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited for my next smart phone adventure. Everything I've seen from this OS, I think I will like it.
:mad: Unfortunately, it seems the post office was wrong and it won't be here today.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Phone came in today and I'm loving it so far. Been downloading some ringtones, and apps.
I'm having some trouble though, I downloaded free ringtones from the market place, I found a tone I want to use for my SMS but it doesn't show up to be used, except in my ringtone. How do I fix it?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you can only have custom ringtones and alarms, not alerts sconrad308.

Perhaps in the next update we will have custom alerts. Here's hoping. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077