I just purchased a Focus Flash and it will be here tomorrow. Excited about the next smartphone I will have. I started with Blackberry and loved it, but decided to try the android OS it had some good things but just not as happy as I was with by BB. I currently have a Nokia running Symbian and it is ok but not great and I've never been a fan of iOS when I have played with it. So I've decided I want to try out this OS for a while.
    02-22-2012 05:58 PM

Fantastic that you decided to give Windows phone a try sconrad308.

A big welcome along to WPCentral and please let us know when your phone comes and what you think of it. :)
    02-22-2012 06:17 PM
    I just purchased a Focus Flash and it will be here tomorrow. Excited about the next smartphone I will have. I started with Blackberry and loved it, but decided to try the android OS it had some good things but just not as happy as I was with by BB. I currently have a Nokia running Symbian and it is ok but not great and I've never been a fan of iOS when I have played with it. So I've decided I want to try out this OS for a while.
    Welcome Allong Sconrad :)

we are always happy to see new faces here at WPCENTRAL :) be sure to check out the forum if you have any question related to our beloved OS.

you can start here :P ( lol ) : WP: The Not so Obvious!!
    02-23-2012 10:23 AM
    Welcome to the good ship WP, sconrad308. :)
    02-23-2012 10:33 AM
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited for my next smart phone adventure. Everything I've seen from this OS, I think I will like it.
    :@ Unfortunately, it seems the post office was wrong and it won't be here today.
    02-23-2012 02:10 PM
    Well thats no good sconrad308, maybe tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. :)
    02-23-2012 02:17 PM
    Darn! Oh well... tomorrow it is. :)
    02-23-2012 02:25 PM
    Phone came in today and I'm loving it so far. Been downloading some ringtones, and apps.
    I'm having some trouble though, I downloaded free ringtones from the market place, I found a tone I want to use for my SMS but it doesn't show up to be used, except in my ringtone. How do I fix it?
    02-24-2012 08:51 PM
    Unfortunately you can only have custom ringtones and alarms, not alerts sconrad308.

Perhaps in the next update we will have custom alerts. Here's hoping. :)
    02-25-2012 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD