Die Hard Android Fan Giving the Titan A Go

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone.

First off, my name refers to my all time favorite idols and their initials.
James Bond James T Kirk Bruce Wayne 007

Now that we got that out of the way, I've been an Android fan since the OG Droid 1. Since then, I've had the Droid X on VZW, the MyTouch 4G on T-Mo, the LG G2X and HTC Sensation both on T-Mo, the Xperia Play on VZW and currently the Moto Droid Bionic. I've dabbled in iPhones (the 3G, 3GS and the 4). I'm not impressed. Just ordered the HTC Titan on AT&T and have read nothing but good things, so I'm excited to compare it to my Bionic (yes, I'm keeping both accounts).

I've worked for VZW in the past and currently work for Sprint in Account Services. I can actually receive 100% free service with Sprint, but they don't have any phones that I like. I'll wait until their LTE service is up and running with the Network Vision roll out and then we'll see.

I look forward to reading up on stuff, debating, and discussing points with this phone and hope to make it through my 14 days trial with a smile on my face. Hope it doesn't prove me wrong and send me running back to 100% Android.

Nice to meet you all!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Sup

Glad you could join us. Did you take advantage of the Titan for a Penny sale at at&t this weekend? I got my son a Titan yesterday for one cent can't beet that price.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Welcome I think you like the titan and you say you work for sprint huh? :) any insider info on new WP devices ;) I have the arrived cracked the screen the other day and I need a new phone lol anyways hope you like wp7 feel free to give us your thoughts on the device and os and dont be scared to ask question we have a very passionate and helpful community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs