Hi all! Here's my into:

I'm new to Windows Phone, I think there's a lot of work still to be done to get the OS up to scratch and on par with iOS but I believe Microsoft will pull it off :)

I'm always reading up on technology and science news, I love beautifully simple designs, which is why I love Apple products.

I don't consider this bragging 'cause I think they were quite crap, but it'd be cool if any of you know the bootlace app icon I produced for the iDroid project, and the iDroid project logo (the android standing underneath the tree holding a glowing apple). That's my claim to internet fame anyway, lol, if you can even call it that... I'd love to do some designs for Windows Phone applications :)... I plan on buying a macbook pro when the new ivy bridge models are released, so I'll get photoshop and start practicing then..

I'm doing part time work as a ****ty little shop assistant at the moment. I had much potential after I left school, but have suffered from anxiety for many years, which lead to depression. OH WELL, **** HAPPENS xD. (I'm currently trying to work on these issues...) It'd be cool to know if any of you ppl off these forums have had similar health troubles, just for curiosity's sake :)

Thanks for reading, I've been watching these forums for the past week, seems really great, bb!

Markyyy
    04-13-2012 03:15 PM
    Well, well, well, welcome to WP Central Markyyy! I hope to see you more around here.
    04-13-2012 03:45 PM
    Welcome to WPC and the WP platform.
    04-13-2012 04:06 PM
    I've never used iOS, so I'd like to hear your opinion.

Hi!
    04-13-2012 11:50 PM
    Whats up :)
    04-13-2012 11:55 PM
    Hi folks!

My name is Laura. I'm lak611 on Crackberry. I switched from Blackberry to WP on 9 April, and I'm loving it so far.
    04-14-2012 12:29 AM
    Welcome!
    04-14-2012 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD