Hello to all Developers and Enthusiasts

NokiaDevOKC

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My name is Rich Dunbar and I am a Nokia Developer Ambassador for the Central U.S.

My job is to help you get started and find the resources you need to become a Nokia Windows Phone developer.

So give me a follow on Twitter or message me here so I can help you get on your way to developing great Windows Phone apps with Nokia tools and devices.

Thanks!

NokiaDevOKC

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Interesting.

I ask just out of curiosity: Is that an official role, do you have contacts into Nokia, does the company support you in any way? And how many such ambassadors are there?

Yes it is an official role and is part of the Developer Relations team under Richard Kerris. It's a new program and there are currently two Ambassadors with some more coming on soon. It's a trial program for now.

Our job is to recruit developers to make apps, and provide support to them with the tools and resources they need to get that done.

We will also be hosting community/developer events and even some of the official Nokia events.

If I can help you in any way just let me know. Twitter is the fastest way to get my attention. But I will check back here as well.

Rich

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon