Hello Folks

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I posted in some forums and some articles since I came across this site. I really like this site and the wealth of information here. I don't have a windows phone currently but it will be my next phone. and I plan on developing and possibly doing roms for the platform and develop my programming skills a bit. I look forward to contributing what I can to the wp community and see what you all have to offer

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPC we are glad you decided to join us. What Windows Phone are you thinking of getting?

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the WPC we are glad you decided to join us. What Windows Phone are you thinking of getting?

I'm tryna hold out for apollo but don't think I can wait that long. its either going to be the titan 2 or lumia 900. but the fact that the original titan is on sale for a penny makes it tempting. lol

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPC and soon, the WP platform. What type of apps are you looking to create?

not sure yet. it may be awhile before I produce an app, I'm getting married and I need to fix my computer or get a new on and also brush up on my programming skills. I plan on being with this platform for awhile. I also don't have any ideas for any apps yet either but I will come up with something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire