just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I posted in some forums and some articles since I came across this site. I really like this site and the wealth of information here. I don't have a windows phone currently but it will be my next phone. and I plan on developing and possibly doing roms for the platform and develop my programming skills a bit. I look forward to contributing what I can to the wp community and see what you all have to offer
    05-14-2012 07:36 PM
    Welcome!
    05-14-2012 07:39 PM
    Welcome to the WPC we are glad you decided to join us. What Windows Phone are you thinking of getting?
    05-14-2012 08:57 PM
    Welcome to the WPC we are glad you decided to join us. What Windows Phone are you thinking of getting?
    I'm tryna hold out for apollo but don't think I can wait that long. its either going to be the titan 2 or lumia 900. but the fact that the original titan is on sale for a penny makes it tempting. lol
    05-15-2012 07:36 PM
    Welcome to WPC and soon, the WP platform. What type of apps are you looking to create?
    05-15-2012 10:58 PM
    I'd go with the Lumia 900. It's such a great phone!
    05-15-2012 11:07 PM
    Welcome to WPC and soon, the WP platform. What type of apps are you looking to create?
    not sure yet. it may be awhile before I produce an app, I'm getting married and I need to fix my computer or get a new on and also brush up on my programming skills. I plan on being with this platform for awhile. I also don't have any ideas for any apps yet either but I will come up with something.
    05-16-2012 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD