Greetz from GER :)

4hab

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello dear wpcentral community! :D

I'm a great fan of Windows Phone and Metro in general. I'm quite acitve in communities from my home country, e.g. PC Games Hardware and (though they are just neighbours of Germany ^^) Pocket PC.

Problem about those comms: they somehow lack interesting topics about WP. Pocket PC is quite a large community according to Windows Phone, but everytime I look into the forum, I get bored... -____- PCGH does not relate on mobile technology that strong, it is more a regular hardware and IT forum, so whenever there are discussions about Windows Phone or Windows 8 (RT), it just does not lead so far and there are mostly polemical comments on those platforms and Metro in general. :(

So I'm hoping to find more people fancying Metro in this forum. :) Besides I really really like to improve my English skills that way. :lol: Guess they are'nt that bad, but its fun for me to do so. :) I like it.

looking forward folks! :D

greetings from GER

ahab

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello dear wpcentral community! :D

I'm a great fan of Windows Phone and Metro in general. I'm quite acitve in communities from my home country, e.g. PC Games Hardware and (though they are just neighbours of Germany ^^) Pocket PC.

Problem about those comms: they somehow lack interesting topics about WP. Pocket PC is quite a large community according to Windows Phone, but everytime I look into the forum, I get bored... -____- PCGH does not relate on mobile technology that strong, it is more a regular hardware and IT forum, so whenever there are discussions about Windows Phone or Windows 8 (RT), it just does not lead so far and there are mostly polemical comments on those platforms and Metro in general. :(

So I'm hoping to find more people fancying Metro in this forum. :) Besides I really really like to improve my English skills that way. :lol: Guess they are'nt that bad, but its fun for me to do so. :) I like it.

looking forward folks! :D

greetings from GER

ahab
Welcome to the site, you will find great info about wp7 phones here and friendly help:)
Good luck & welcome!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Welcome 4HAB!!!

nice to have you here , always looking for active members for good discussions and also to help other members out.

welcome to the team :)

@PMHGENERAL --> Nice avatar!!! I miss crash! :giggle:

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Well this is a pretty good community of fans here so I think you will enjoy it. Glad to see another fan, and enjoy hearing comments about the platform from other regional points of view. Welcome.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello, 4hab. Welcome to Windows Phone Central. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us, if not... we have cookies... and Dave offers free massages. Damn, they're so good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs