Hi there!

Just thought I'd say a quick hello to you all! I've actually been a member of the forums for a while now but realised I never really took the opportunity to introduce myself!

Im a Windows Phone game developer (in my spare time) whos been making games a bit over a year now and its been really great fun. Im a big fan of the Windows Phone platform and would love to see it really take off.

Feel free to hit me up any time if you want any honest answers about developing for Windows Phone.

Cheers,
    Steve
    selfcreation likes this.
    07-17-2012 02:22 AM
    Hi mate. I'm Dan and I would love to find out some of your games you have made.:D

also i'm a kiwi! yay! and you're an aussie. you call us kiwis we call you aussies

Also Welcome to Wpcentral. you'll love it here honestly..............no joke..........yep
    07-17-2012 02:30 AM
    Hi Stiv. Welcome to wpcentral. Thanks for building new Windows Phone apps. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-17-2012 02:50 AM
    Welcome along Stiv

always good to see people offering help :)
    07-17-2012 08:26 AM
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Hi mate. I'm Dan and I would love to find out some of your games you have made.:D

also i'm a kiwi! yay! and you're an aussie. you call us kiwis we call you aussies

Also Welcome to Wpcentral. you'll love it here honestly..............no joke..........yep
    Thanks! My games are in my signature if you'd like to check them out. Castlemine is my latest release.

I went holidaying in the NZ south island last year, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!
    07-17-2012 06:40 PM
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Thanks! My games are in my signature if you'd like to check them out. Castlemine is my latest release.

I went holidaying in the NZ south island last year, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!
    Welcome to the forums oh established member :)
    07-20-2012 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD