Hey there!

yellowmage

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Call me Zerrin: pro-Google, ex-pro-Apple, ex-anti-Microsoft.

Current WP: Lumia 710. Picked it up at the Carphone Warehouse when they were offering it for just under ?100 (with a ?10 top-up) as their deal of the week. I actually ended up getting ?10 off and the top-up waived by getting it as an upgrade from my Android phone (Nexus S), which I still have (or I did, before trading it toward a Galaxy Nexus)! I use it as my backup phone (and yes, I have the WPcentral app!)

Majorly looking forward to WP8. I actually really like the new direction in which Microsoft are going, especially in regards to the whole Metro UI unification thing. In fact, just about the only thing I still hate about Microsoft is Steve Ballmer. Because he's insane. And I don't mean the good, entertaining kind of insane (like Charlie Sheen), I mean aggressively, dangerously psychotic (like Mel Gibson).

Anyway, time to wrap this up. Glad to be here!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Way to jump in with both feet I learned more about you in that one post than I know about some Members here who have hundreds of posts.

Welcome to the WPC were glad you decided to join us.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to wpcentral! Here's an insane Ballmer video for your enjoyment. :D

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edN4o8F9_P4[/YT]

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Welcome. Always good to have someone with a multiple platform perspective, unlike a Microsoft ****** like me. Of course, I am glad your enjoying your 710.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. Always good to have someone with a multiple platform perspective, unlike a Microsoft ****** like me. Of course, I am glad your enjoying your 710.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

I agree! :)

I love Windows Phone, but I'm posting here in Opera for Linux.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. Nice colorful personality you have. And I mean that in a good way. Glad you are enjoying you 710. WP devices are great.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss